• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by B-Diddy [BooYa!]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B-Diddy [BooYa!]

Nomura: "We'd like to put BBS on PlayStation Network buuuuuut..."

I remember reading somewhere that digital copies of PSP games are harder to copy then getting it from the UMD itself.
  2. B-Diddy [BooYa!]

Ps3 Hard Drive Upgrade help!

Hello, I was wondering if anybody could help me here. I put in a new hard drive and now i am stuck on a screen that is telling me to plug in my controller and hit the PS button. Well, I did and nothing really seemed to occur from this other then four blinking lights on my controller, can...
  3. B-Diddy [BooYa!]

My Name Is Earl

does anyone think that they should give us an ending to this awesome show? i do
  4. B-Diddy [BooYa!]

Birth By Sleep on PSPgo the answer revealed!

ya, i agree with you. maby they're up to someething I.I (i got a Go, a hacked 1000, and all updated and stuff 1000 (my sisters) so i'm good)
  5. B-Diddy [BooYa!]

Warhawk 2?

does any know if there is a Warhawk 2 in development?
  6. B-Diddy [BooYa!]

BBS Na/Pal version may be available on psn

I hope so, i gotta PSPgo, i love it! it fits in pocket alot better when im listening to music and you can pause the game and go to the XMB and play the game later. Oh and iit better be on PSN cause i got my old 1000 hacked, and like playing gamees on the go! see what i did there?
  7. B-Diddy [BooYa!]

Hope for BBS on the PSPGo?

i would say. just about every game th\t came out for the psp has a digital copy that im aware of. and i now alot of the older ones didnt get a digital copy tho
  8. B-Diddy [BooYa!]

Legend of Mana on PSN?

I have the disk i just to be able to play on my psp without remote play, remote play gets laggy the further u r away from the ps3. just askin if anybody noes if it's commin out on psn.
  9. B-Diddy [BooYa!]

Worth it?

I think it's a good game and that the card system gave it more of challenge. To be truthful i never beat Rikus story in re: com becouse i just found it difficalt to level up. But i beat on com
  10. B-Diddy [BooYa!]

Censorship

lol "oh no i don't want to be knocked down!" in all seriusness it does look like there getting knocked down durin those classic FF1 battles
  11. B-Diddy [BooYa!]

Censorship

second (fucking 25 charicters)
  12. B-Diddy [BooYa!]

Censorship

idk, pirets of the ceribian was pretty dark, lets hope disney let's this slide
  13. B-Diddy [BooYa!]

My Idea for a Slasher/ Thriller Film

check out my idea for a Slasher/Thriller film, if your idea is used, your name will be credited in the film The Cabins This Film about a group of friends going out to some old cabins that one of the friends (the main character) has discovered in a small town not to far away. The Villagers have...
  14. B-Diddy [BooYa!]

358/2 days ending question

yep, yep, yep memeries and friendship
  15. B-Diddy [BooYa!]

BBS Release day + Price

oh fuck ya! i've been waitin for a kingdomhearts game on the psp!
Back