• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• D
    She did? -__- Well, just don't take it the wrong way, I'm sure she'll respond to you soon enough.

No problem ^__^
    D
    That doesn't sound like her, she probably just missed your message or something, just tell her she missed your message.

You just started on here today? I'm surprised YoYo didn't send you friend request. But, no need to worry about that... I'll be your friend on here, though I warn you that I won't be logging on that often.
    D
    Oh, do you know her?

Same here, I just use my computer for movies and anime and stuff.
    D
    Bothering me? -__- You're not bothering me ^__^ Don't worry so much.

So, what do you like to do?
    D
    Hi AxelWheel, welcome. Yeah, but it wasn't my favorite anime in the world, if you're watching Chaos;Head then you would probably be much more interested in Steins;Gate, it's much better.
    FOINE. 1. The setting 2. Jasper and Emmet 3. The baby girl (HA!)
    grr, first off, don't need to apologize for everything >:/ Secondly, it doesn't matter.
    LOL okay
    no, I'm being serious :3
    it's not, really. I'm just being blunt. I like the guy as a friend, I just don't mind the hiatus.
    LOL opposing me
    It was good
    it doesn't affect me. Resulting= Me not exactly caring
    I read anything, really. Except hisorical fiction and poetry, not my thing.
    Nopey~
    Yeah, he mentioned it to me. I'm not.
    Honestly, I don't care.
    Seriously does :?
    Nope, LOL, sorry to burst your bubble XD
    I say this now. Yes, I am XD And besides, Madara Moogle's going on a hiatus. I think :/
    Me either. I don't watch TV as much
    Yes.
    No, I promise you he won't.
    I like to draw, read, and write on my desk XD You?
    Dude, it's fine. He'll just be surprised that he got a message frm someone he doesn't know. :p
    Nah, it's about having a VAMPIRE boyfriend XD i don't like it, i'm watching it since I watched all the other ones.
    I see that ^^ Welcome!
    And lol, no you're not bothering me :3 I'm waiting for this movie to start.
    I'm new here and I saw that we both started watching the same show.
    I don't want to bother you though, so sorry if I am : (
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back