• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Axel's girl1312
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Hey I added you as a contact on gmail. My email is oliviajdawnstar@gmail.com
    You go to your User CP at the top of the screen. Once you`re on there there is something that says Customize Profile on the left side of the screen with all these other options. You click on that and then it gets kind of confusing. You have all these options, and you can add a background picture, but I don`t know how to expain it. Sorry.
    I keep on asking to be homeschooled, but my mom can`t do it. She and my dad are divorced and I live with her, and she says I`ll miss my friends too much. Which is probaly true.
    And I`ve been on here for almost and hour and 30 minutes. I have to do homework soon. I hate homework!
    Probaly the same for me too! I haven`t been on here for over an hour in months!
    Once your in the section you want to start the thread on there is something you click at the top of all the threads thats says New Thread. I haven`t started a thread in awhile so I`m not quite sure.
    When you get on a thread you just click on the post reply at the top or bottom of the page.
    Yeah I just did! I`ve always liked the "Axels not dead he`s just on vacation" picture. You have some pretty cool pictures!
    My best friend on here KHNigratoe is a huge Axel fan too. I am a huge Riku fan! I might have mentioned that before, but I don`t remember.
    I`m hoping BBS is released for the U.S around my birthday. That would be the best present ever! Sadly my birthday is in May.
    Sure! My sister doesn`t really get on anymore. It`s kind of sad, but she is still a huge Roxas fan.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back