• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by axel is my hero

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Unbirths -- The Opposite of Nobodies

wait go back to what said before what if unbirths are being human or nonhuman who wanted to not exist so much that changed into unbirths
  2. A

where do you get KH: FM+

i bought mine in akihabara but i wouldn't recommend that just try ibay
  3. A

Xion's Keyblade?

everyone keeps arguing over whether keyblades have that have no key chain are real or not but we are talkin about xion's keyblade. now riku says "you can't beat me with a fake" he could be talkin about xion herself
  4. A

two boys on shore

OK OK i get ill shut up now but thank you to those who replied especially to aqua13 for saying i not an idiot and ill just get back to pretending im axel and annoying my girlfriend
  5. A

shion/sora? sora coppy?

its a good theory and i like it but there is a problem when riku says the word fake he is referring to her keyblade not her
  6. A

two boys on shore

hey i can agree this has been done over an over again but all of you ignored my comment about Terra being Sora's brother. plus all you saying family relantion shit are wrong cause you hear Sora's mother in KH.. so suck it
  7. A

two boys on shore

the two boys on the shore in the pic from bbs are sora and riku and if it is ment to be terra watching them then i thought terra might by soras father or brother cause of his blue eyes and brown hair. has anyone else see this or am i just an idiot.
  8. A

Roxas and Sora

roxas is stronger in battle but sora has a stronger heart. but i still love roxas more than any other chracter
  9. A

Roxas and Sora

yes roxas is stronger in battle bu sora has a stronger. and even i say and i love roxas way moe than sora
Back