• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Aros the lost

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

The Dark Soldier/Masked Wielder

yeah! that's why MX doesn't necessarily wield one right?
  2. A

i kinow i like posted a second after you
  3. A

will it be revealed in days?... and shalacked equals ass kicked i thinnk between roxas and xion you get at least some chunck of a heart
  4. A

this would also explain why aqua and ven are SHALACKED and hold on I thought of something... if nobodies can wield keyblades.... and TVA can... and humans... why not heartless???
  5. A

Aqua possibly evil?

well, the Khinsider member "Aqua" yeah I think she's got enuf evil to cover it lol
  6. A

Lit ► Pendragon Anyone?

So there is this awesome 10-book series called Pendragon by D.J. McHale anyone heard of it?
  7. A

Aros the not so Lost

So, I'm back guys I know, I left extremely abbruptly and should have said somethin (for some of those who actually knew me [I wasn't a very active member]) and I'm trying to be a better member I see already how some people's post count has skyrocketed and that makes me :lol: but besisdes the...
  8. A

Calm before the storm

could anyone direct me to a conrtiversal issue... I'm not suprised this is all just basically the calm before the storm. when the release dates are almost up so i'm guessing the pieces will start falling into place with the release of one game after another
  9. A

Help/Support ► Im hurting inside

:lol: man that's what I'm talking about follow your heart it will lead you where your meant to be
  10. A

Why did the KK need a successor???

:confused: as I said: why did the KK need a successor??? I mean if Terra possesed it why did he need to give it away if he's stronger
  11. A

Help/Support ► Im hurting inside

I know these kind of things cause I had 3 gfs at the same time but had to dump 2 fore I got in trouble just ask why, and if she wants to go, let her there are millions of fish in the sea but if you really like her, ask why then try to fix, it if she'll let you, and if she doesn't let her go or...
  12. A

Who is the person in Olympus?

Yeah if it wasn't him who else could it be... Noone!!!!11
  13. A

Figure

I thought it was Fenrir I just wasn't sure, and I never received fatal crest so...
  14. A

Figure

Does anyone know exactly which keyblade these are and are they from KH2????
  15. A

Is it possible?

not yet the thread has not yet been closed
Back