• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Aqua possibly evil?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Azrael

In KH2 FM, Xemnas called Aqua's armor "friend". Later, Xigbar told Zexion that he was listening to Xemnas talk in the Room of Sleep, and that he heard another voice. It's possible that it could've been Aqua's. I believe that Xemnas was seeking assistance from her to help him succeed in obtaining Kingdom Hearts, which was his evil plan. So obviously, Aqau helping him would possible make her evil too.
Discuss...

Aqua ain't evil. :D

She wouldn't do anything evil.

LOL at Reika. Maybe Xemnas has a crush on Aqua :D

Abbot

Aqua ain't evil. :D

She wouldn't do anything evil.

LOL at Reika. Maybe Xemnas has a crush on Aqua :D

Watch as Aqua does turn out to be evil. How crushed your little heart would be.

Not saying I think she is. I'm just flattering the possibility.

Elitechaser

A little place between Hell and Heaven called Eart
Terra also referred to Ven as his "friend" when he was taking to Master Xehanort. I'm just telling you.

Perhaps Aqua's "caring" for the two of them has extended even as Terra has turned evil and perhaps harmed Ven? Perhaps she has forgiven him and they are both now trying to do what is best for Ven? Who knows? I certainly don't; but I think any of these ideas are as likely, if not more, as Aqua being evil.

C

Crossroads

Doubt it, more likely she lost her heart or something trying to stop evil.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
womenevil4ct.jpg

There you go, irrefutable proof that Aqua is evil. Unless she's a tranny.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Its possible I'm not really sold on the whole i'm super-nice-caring-female-keyblader.

Beside that would be good twist.

Aria

braver by the minute
It would be a huge plot twist if she did, but it's probably not going to happen. She doesn't seem like the evil type of character either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back