• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Aragem

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Aragem

The series in it's entirety

Sure. They could fit the series on one disc, or two. I don't mind having more than one disc in one case.
  2. Aragem

When will 2.5 be announced

Oh, I hope it isn't too long before they announce it. I get a little bit worried that they won't release KH 2.5, but I know that they will. What better way than to boost excitement for KH 3. Playing KH 1.5 is making me itch for KH 2.5.
  3. Aragem

So who else is just soaking it in?

What I've done is make sure they get upgraded weapons and equipment and they do alright. I would heal Donald and then he would revive Goofy. When I got to the Hollow Bastion second time around, I found that it helps if you have Donald use defensive magic constantly so he is always healing and...
  4. Aragem

So who else is just soaking it in?

Does anyone else notice that you're playing the game a little bit differently? Not talking about the triangle button difference ( which is very useful and great btw), but when I played KH in the past, I tended to ignore Goofy and Donald status went fighting and tend to let them recover on their...
  5. Aragem

First Impression of Kingdom Hearts

Playing KH 1.5 has had me take a trip down memory lane. Back in 2002, I was still in high school with both a PS2 and Xbox sitting side by side in my bedroom. When I heard about Kingdom Hearts, my first thought was Kiddie BS, especially when I heard that Disney's name was on it. I didn't hate...
  6. Aragem

The series in it's entirety

If it's not possible to port/remake the game for console, then I'll be satisfied just seeing it as a movie. I just want the WHOLE franchise available for console. I've always hated that they spread the series out over handhelds.
  7. Aragem

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? Okay, my list of worlds is this: Atlantica (Little Mermaid) *Because I love seeing Mer-boy Sora* Tron (Maybe with Tron: Uprising where Sora can meet Beck and help out Tron again) Beauty and the Beast Cocoon (FF-13) *Why...
  8. Aragem

I have the feeling that they got something in the works right now. It makes sense to me that they would try to tide us over for KH 3, with KH 2.5. Not complaining, I would LOVE to play HD remaster version of KH and able to play or learn the story of Birth by Sleep. I just like the idea of...
  9. Aragem

I hope they release 2.5 for PS3, however, if they are going to release for PS4, then I'm going to expect more on that disc, like the rest of the games including Dream Drop whether in game or theater. I always hated that they released the other games for handhelds because I'm not really a...
  10. Aragem

I still don't skip the cutscenes

I can't skip the cutscenes because the story is just too good to skip. However, if I'm having trouble with a boss fight, then I will skip the cutscene just to get to the fight, especially if I've seen it several times before being able to beat the boss.
Back