• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Apollo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• His was good.

Bleach dub is terrible. XD;;; Orihime's voice is waaaaay too high-pitched.
    I actually have. D: It was confusing, all the mecha talk and stuff.

Death Note was kinda bad, imo. Light's voice just... ruined it. ;-;
    Yeah. Very few dubs actually have decent voices that I can live with.

Funimation kinda killed Ouran. It should have just stayed as Japanese and not have had an English dub. ;-; All the voices sound completely wrong.
    You should, if you want to. I watched all of the episodes in two days. @w@;;

Dubbed or subbed?
    The voices are the main reason I don't like the Bleach anime. At least not the English dub. And the actual animation itself looks a little awkward at times.

I like One Piece. XD;; And Saiyuki.
    I read manga. Some animes just messes up the storyline, like the Naruto anime. Boy, have they screwed up with all the filler.
    You mean the old playstation? XD;; No, I don't have it anymore. I used to though. ;-; I can still play it on the PS2, I just can't save.
    Well, so far, the ones I have are VII, VIII, X, and X-2. Though I can't play either VII or VIII right now. XD;;
    Well, aside from Kingdom Hearts, I also play Tales of Legendia, Golden Sun, Drawn to Life, Pokemon (lol), Final Fantasy, the Sims, and Children of Mana. XD You?
    I think it's late eighties to current day. I'm not sure though. Either late eighties (like '89) or it's early 90's.
    It depends on what type techno. >.> Just so long as it doesn't give me a headache (techno always seems to give one a headache if you listen to it too much in one sitting), then it's good.

Beatles are good. :D Have you seen Across the Universe? It's entirely of covers of Beatles songs.
    I hate it when they start to stumble and go, "Oh crap." and don't remember what they were supposed to say. That's so unprofessional. >_>
    Being in front of people doesn't really bother me so much. o.o I mean, I can perform okay just so long as I know my lines. But it trips me up when someone else messes up. XD;;
    XD

Yep. The Pied Piper play was a musical. XD;; But I'm not that great at singing, so I'd prefer to not be involved in any musicals.
    Yes, I am. :D It's very fun.

I've been in a few. I was in a Pied Piper play and then I was also in this Christmas play about Rudolph. XD;; But my drama class isn't going to perform any plays except duet scenes and monologues, so I wouldn't be in any plays unless I sign up for Advanced Drama next year.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back