• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by AlisGelida

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. AlisGelida

Simple And Clean + Hikari (Ray of Hope Mix) [Full Version MASHUP]

Hi again ~ I'm glad to share with you my new Mashup made with Simple And Clean and Hikari (both in full version this time). Two months ago I did the same work but with the extra-short version of the songs we could extract from the TGS trailers. This time I've also improved the music...
  2. AlisGelida

Simple And Clean + Hikari (Ray of Hope Mix) [MASHUP]

Thank you all for the feedback. I'll keep in mind your impressions to make something better next time, but remember that MashUp works like this! You are going to listen two different tracks synched in one, so yeah. You could get confuse for this, but some people like this kind of music anyways...
  3. AlisGelida

Simple And Clean + Hikari (Ray of Hope Mix) [MASHUP]

Hi all! I'd like to share with you this MashUp I made with both the new versions of Simple And Clean and Hikari (Ray of Hope MIX). I kept the quality from the original source (the english and japanese trailers) and tuned up the volume without getting any distortion from it making two different...
  4. AlisGelida

simple and clean planitb remix full version

BOOM! I'm an epic thread reviver. I uploaded this for you mate: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2w59PNP1ZTfLS1heGJzVVlvUjg/view?usp=sharing Good listening then! :> (This is the longer version avaiable, an extended mix by "DJ Shaggy")
Back