• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Absol493

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Who else hopes for a Maleficent boss fight in BBS and in KH3?

Yes. Fighting her was fun,and I love the dragon.
  2. A

Too Much of Rare items?

I got ALOT of those book shields from those book heartless.
  3. A

twilight town in my dreams

Yeah,I've had quite a few dreams about kh...guess it depends on how much you think about it. Or something. I dunno.
  4. A

What's your favorite soda?

Whats your favorite? mine is orange.
  5. A

What element do you think the 14th member will have?

Just as the title says. I think it might be darkness or something like that
  6. A

The "Why?" game

Rules are first you post a question like,"Why did you ____?"(It always has to have "why did you" in it) and answer the one above you. Here's mine. Why did you kill it?
  7. A

Mods,please answer.

Lately on these forums,the stuff I've been posting has been mysteriously dissapearing. Take my what pokemon are you thread for example. It got deleted for no apparent reason. Why? I put alot into that thread,and other people liked it too. I have always followed the rules,I've been nice to...
  8. A

Your favorite songs

Rate the song abouve you then post a link to one of your favorite songs. Here's mine. YouTube - The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess: Sacred Grove
  9. A

Wow Riku is fun..

Yeah,it was pretty cool playing as him.
  10. A

~The funny youtube vid game~

Rules are you have to watch the vid above you and rate it 1-10 then post another. Got it? here's mine. YouTube - 100 Person Flashmob Randomly Chasing After People
  11. A

Help for defeating Final Riku

I hear you. I had trouble with him too. Sadly,the only advice I can give you is to level up.
  12. A

Kingdom Hearts II Manga

Have you seen the part where Hayner is holding a baseball bat with a bunch of nails in it and looks like a maniac? Hilarious
  13. A

Help/Support ► Tell me

What do "rep power" and "warning points" mean? I just never found out.
  14. A

Who's the coolest

What new bbs chareter do you think is the coolest?
  15. A

~ anyone on this site ever beat sephiroth?

I beat him in kh2. ...after a million trys -.-
Back