• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~ anyone on this site ever beat sephiroth?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Twilight_Thorn

Wait, what game are you playing?: KH1, KH2, or KH2FM?

the KH1 sephiroth is easy.
the KH2 sephiroth is not that easy, you just have to use reflega. btw, idk, but I used the Mulan Keyblade and it went great.

the KH2FM sephiroth is really easy, when he is killing you, use the Limit Form

WTF?!!! Sephiroth isn't easy on KH1!! I had to fight him at lv.75 with the ultima weapon to beat him!!!:cursing: man, you must be really good. that, or you must have been lv.99 or sumthin XP

btw, you lv up really fast in kh1 if you answer all the questions with the first answer on Destiny Islands in the very begining when you have to pick the dream sword, the dream shield, or the dream rod. and the weapon you pick chooses how you lv up. ex: if you pick the d.sh. you get def. and hp ups more often when you lv up. you get ap ups and magic ups more often when you pick the d.r. and you get alot of atk ups when you pick the d.sw.

hope it helps! XP

afrobutt

Silver Member
u rlly can't beat him??? he's simple if u learn his attack patterns. I was lvl 90 on Normal (or w/e it's called) with all my drives maxed (dash helps ^^). Double jump is usefull too (when he gets u into an air combo) and LOTS of elixers

Karn1254

He's really easy by Level 99. Make sure you have Ultima Weapon and that all your drives are maxed and that your items are all elixers. Make sure you have the ability on that makes your limit last longer then Trinity limit the hell out of him. It should be powerful enough and long enough that you can take down ATLEAST 2 bars of his health with every Trinity Limit maybe more. Then use an Elixer, rinse and repeat. Reflect also helps if you have no other way to avoid his slashes.

Nightmare

Reaper of Hell
Website
www.kongregate.com
~ i'm @ level 99. i have all the abilities needed to beat him. i've been using trinity limit to give myself a little edge. i have the freakin strategy guide! i've done everything in my power to beat this freak & every one of my attempts have added up to naught!! if there is anyone out there who's beaten this guy, pleeeeze respond and tell me what you did !!!

WOW!!!! Ubalivable!!!!!! you can't beat Sephiroth!!!!!! i feel sorry for you...... so i'll help, i haven't pllayed KH1 in about 1 year, but i'll say what i can remember... don't use trinity limit, save the mp for ur cur spells, only use trinity limit when your sure you will be safe after using it...

loganwashere

Radiant Garden hiding in Merlins shrinkable cabine
I know some things you can use yo beat him. So whon you land a combo use finishing leap and make sure you DON'T have finishing plus because if you use it he will teleport behind you and knock you into the air. Also when he goes up inthe air he says ''SIN HEARTLESS ANGEL'' When he does that jump into the air,use ariel dodge if you can't reach him, then wail on him! Just learn his attack patterns and carry lots of items. You don't need to be level 99 but it helps! GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!:thumbup:

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
>_< don't double post, it is against the rules

>_<;;; i love how you completely contradicted your self in that post lol... by.... Double Posting.... and yesh -shame shame- it tis wrong!

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
he is very predictable after a few fights. he isnt that difficult at all. on proud mode i managed to beat him on my second try. it takes work but take advice that people have given you. you can do it.

Fuyu

It was hard at first but when I beat him he actually felt too easy. I beat him on level 92.

Blue

home is where the heart is
Sephiroth in KH2 wasn't very difficult,I found him in KH1 a lot harder.

My level was something around 70-80.

You should be able to beat him with the advice people gave you here,I'm sure of it :D

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
agreed blue. KH1 sephres was more difficult. you needed to use more tactics to beat him.
this one i beat at level 67 on proud.

nelly <3

wayfarer~
Website
www.facebook.com
~ i'm @ level 99. i have all the abilities needed to beat him. i've been using trinity limit to give myself a little edge. i have the freakin strategy guide! i've done everything in my power to beat this freak & every one of my attempts have added up to naught!! if there is anyone out there who's beaten this guy, pleeeeze respond and tell me what you did !!!

Well, keep these in mind.

Press Triangle=Block whenever it comes up.

When he's rising up in the air, jump at him at attack him fast as possible before he depletes your hp to 1 and mp to 0.

after you press block, I tend to jump on top of him and attack him from above.

and then I do trinity.

after you deplete about 7 bars of him, he starts throwing fire all over.
As fire shoots up from the floor. It would be wise to run the opposite side of it, as it drags you in.

Those black balls [w/e they are] they are 15 of them. Get rid of them first, and then aim at sephiroth. or Ignore them and aim at Sephiroth [they're not much of a bother.]

At some point he rises up and starts shooting fire balls at you. When he does, run to the left [try to avoid them]

BEFORE YOU FIGHT HIM:

Even though you're at level 99, it would be wise you level up your drive forms so your jump, glide, and run abilities advance.

[I didn't do this] But, gather up all synthesis items for the Ultima Keyblade.
as it says in the book, it's the equal of the fenrir.

Stock up on ELIXIRS!

For me fighting Sephiroth is not at all easy. [at first.]
on normal mode when I beat him at level 42 it took me about 80 times to finally defeat him.
in proud mode when I beat him at level 99, it took me about 30 times.

Practice makes perfect. =]

BTW: If you're one of those ppl that get frustaded easily and wait to gather all the precious items for Ultima Keyblade. [me] Beat him with Bond of Flame [the keyblade that Axel gave you] I tried experimenting with which keyblade will go farther at beating him. That one worked best for me, one time I tried beating him w/ sweet memories, lol- I ended after 5 bars.

either way, g' luck.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
agreed. practice does indeed make perfect and the forms ability are a big help.
trinity limit is the quickest way to whup him. just have ehters or elixers to be safer. and just trintiy limit his ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back