• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by _-Axel-_

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

the hardest mission

What lvl where you when you fought him?... Unless you were status effected with lvl 1 defense, i cant see how you would die at a decent lvl -_-
  2. A

Org.13 names?

i know that a Org.13 name is their original names with a X and has been mixed up, so what would their names be when they were a somebody? P.S i know saix's and Axel's names are but what about lexaeus and larxene? also if you can tell me all of the Org.names i will rep you
  3. A

Gears

Sora cant duel wield, but wouldent it be cool if, like Roxas, when 3 ability panels are equipied, Xion turns into he orginal form?
  4. A

Gears

Yea you gotta 100% complete all missions on story mode after that buy " sora's awakening"
  5. A

Which kingdom hearts game is better Kingdom hearts or Kingdom hearts 2?

I've only recently obtained KH1 and it already surpasses KH2 in terms of gameplay. Also there is a reason to backtrack in KH1 in order to collect things like trinities and dalamation puppies. The only downside i see in KH1 is the camera, i really hate that camera.
  6. A

Gears

What gears do you use for each character on Mission Mode? Xemnas- havent played as him Xigbar-Zero gear Xaldin-Hazard gear+ Vexen-Omega gear+ Lexaeus- pandora's gear+ Zexion-Ultimate gear+ Saix-Hazard gear+ Axel-Zero gear Demyx-Zero gear Luxord-Champion gear+...
  7. A

Master's Circle

Ummm, im not quite sure i understand here, we talkin 'bout final boss as in Xion? if so, then you do take damage from her attacks :D
  8. A

How do you get out of this world?!

Owch, i dont have Re:COM yet, but when i do, i will remeber to save :P
  9. A

Caution- A powerful Heartless is near!

Dustflier is on mission 89 on top of the station plaza after you mission complete.
  10. A

Favorite mission mode character?

Erk, dont remind me of him... he is pretty badass but his combo is painstakingly long, doing bad damage until the combo finisher (finally) happens. And to alll the people who think Xigbar is bad due to weak bullets, i find that if you're good at Xiggy (like me) then the missing issue isnt a...
  11. A

What is your favorite drive form?

Master form ftw? u spin around while doing thundaga :3 looks epic. plus ur yellow, what more would u want?
  12. A

Favorite mission mode character?

Xiggy is teh win! he is the only ranged attack making im pretty unique :D but in all seriousness, i normally play as Axel, i have collected 356 mission crowns wid him :D then i like Zexion, cos he is beast in magic :D
  13. A

Secret Boss?

There is a Anti-Riku?? i am soo gonna pwn him now, Btw, is there any way to get anti-riku? or is it just random?
  14. A

the hardest mission

Dustflier for me was really easy once u get the sequence memorized. jump > do something > land >jump > do someting > land. leechgrave the first time was a real pain in the arse >.<
  15. A

Questions

I have alot of questions :D Q1. What does Terra, Ventus and Aqua have to do with KH story? Q2. Where does BBS fit in to storyline? E.g. Before or after days? Q3. What platforms are BBS and KH3 on? Q4. Why does Ventus look SO much like Roxas? Q5. On days, when Axel said to Roxas Xion is made of...
Back