• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by 8298906

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. 8298906

Finalized Version of this

Dude this is already canon so this part of your idea isn't new. A Nobody can't be produced without a heartless. No heartless produced=No Nobody produced. A. Ok how dose installing YX with MX memories of is youth gonna make his body younger? B. And why would MX give YX memories of his youth...
  2. 8298906

Small theory on last scene...

Well how do you explain the scenes with Riku holding Kairi in Neverland and Riku watching Roxas and Xion?
  3. 8298906

Darknesses and Lights

One of the meany philosophies of KH that hearts are connected and that those connections are your power. I myself don't find Sora to be that much of a special case besides gaining the keyblade. It's not that often KEYBLADE WIELDERS fight without their keyblade and even if they do they're...
  4. 8298906

Darknesses and Lights

What to you mean by this exactly? As in like he can't stand on his own?
  5. 8298906

They never answered about Xemnas

Not even that. If you time travel it was destined for you to do so, so you're not changing much just going by what fate had planed for you. And even if you time travel and go back without the memories of doing so but have some form of consciousnesses of the events it was just meant to happen. So...
  6. 8298906

unexplained details

Vanitas can wield because Ven can wield becuase he's half of Ven's heart. lololololololololol Lea/Axel fighting style+keyblade=Funny fighter
  7. 8298906

Xion

OMG! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
  8. 8298906

King Mickey

This also may apply to Disney Town/Castle. Timeless River--> Country of the Musketeer--> Disney Town/Castle?
  9. 8298906

Darknesses and Lights

Yes DDD is tying past story elements together really good. The PoH, Organization 13, Kingdom hearts, the X-blade, all that. It's taking all the important elements from the past games and connecting them for the finale! I'm just crossing my fingers and hope they don't mess it up. Yes, MX was...
  10. 8298906

Xehanort's many forms... (for those that are confused about what's going on)

Could it be MX own personal way of mocking Ansem TW for calling himself a wise man about the worlds and hearts? That's the only resone I can think of as to why Xemnas and Ansem SoD would take him name despite still being strongly influenced by MX.
  11. 8298906

Xemnas clams he's doing it in Ansem's honor because without him it wouldn't be possible V01KRQ2bO50
  12. 8298906

AX was using Ansem's name for his resruch in secret as said in the secret Ansem reports.
  13. 8298906

To me Xemnas and Ansem SoD eyes are closer to Ansem TW(orange-amber) than MX(yellow-gold). :/
  14. 8298906

Darknesses and Lights

When was it said it was destroyed? Can bodies even be destroyed? This is probable. Like why have the concept of ME's heart in Terra and not do anything important with it.
  15. 8298906

Darknesses and Lights

He didn't come up with the plain for vessels back in BBS it wasn't until after.
Back