• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by セフィロス

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts Doujinshi

Kairi fighting! Lol, sounds like fun to draw. We're also hoping to incorporate the characters that are in FF:VII that didn't make appearances in the game such as Vincent and Reno. It's all in speculation for now.
  2. Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts Doujinshi

Ah yes. Nearly forgot that. And well....technically Tales games are licensed by Namco, but it would be interesting. Squeenix is mainly FF so yeah. It leaves a lot to be desired.
  3. Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts Doujinshi

Mmm...good suggestions! For all I know, we definitely are going to have to think this stuff through. I just really don't want to put anything in there that's the usual doujinshi ideas such as odd pairings or just plain romance with no sensible plot. As for the portal thing...well I have no...
  4. Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts Doujinshi

Oh. So doujinshi's belong in fanfiction section, too? BTW, I agree. Basch rocks! =D
  5. Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts Doujinshi

Oh, yeah! That would be good. The keyblade graveyard would be an interesting place to show Sora and the gang. And other worlds...someone suggested LoZ and Mario. (._.)
  6. Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts Doujinshi

Okay, so a friend of mine proposed we do a doujinshi this summer to sharpen our art skills. I said, "Yeah that's cool, but do you think we'll actually finish something like this? It's a pretty big project." She just smirks at me and laughs... There are about 4 of us actually doing this project...
Back