• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A Summoner and the Guardians

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Amarra sprinted inside the inn. "Guardians! Sinspawn!" she warned. "Hurry up or Sin will come!" She ran back outside to aid Gorno in his fight against the Sinspawn. "Valefor, Ifrit! Go!"

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I hope my dreams won't be interrupted by Maester Gray again. She sat on the bench giving her aeons commands. Where had she seen Gray? She was too young to remember seeing him when they were younger ...

Masquerade

Where's battlecry? :(
Website
www.facebook.com
Ed slashed part of its head off. "It's still alive!?" He said as he slashed through all the rough skin, then it fell. "Wow....he was weak..."

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
"Sin is near," said Maester Gray. "Amarra, have you decided?" Amarra saw she was still at the Mi'hen Highroad, but her subconscious had drifted out of her body and so had Gray's. "Have you decided on your future?" he asked. She looked at him to her guardians. "Gray, I want you to leave me alone. I want to carry on my pilgrimage." "Very well," he answered quickly. "You just made an enemy." All because I won't marry him? She woke up.

Genisis

Genisis: We have to get Sin away from here I will get its attention.

Genisis dived off the cliff into the water and casted Float on himself allowing him to float on the water then casted Holy on Sin multipule times until he got its attention he then floated out to sea and Sin began to follow Genisis.

Genisis: (I just need to get him far enough away from the High Road)

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Amarra rose to her feet and ran for it. Sin wasn't far behind. People on the Highroad were already running for their lives. As her guardians chose the left way to go, she chose the right. She had no choice as Sin had just attacked on the left once she got nearer. Ahead, there was a dead end. Damn you, Sin. She dived down the cliff to save herself ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back