• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Vulpes Fanclub

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

alxnort

Awards
Hi guys, I thought maybe I should start talking to you all more on here. Soooo does someone feel able to catching me up on what's been going on here since the incident with the admins :)

Zeke_Aileron

Frost Vulpeus Keyblade Chevalier
Awards
Dawnbright Town, The empty room of loneliness....
Website
zeke-aileron.tumblr.com
Hi guys, I thought maybe I should start talking to you all more on here. Soooo does someone feel able to catching me up on what's been going on here since the incident with the admins :)

Not much to be said actually, just random funny stuff, me posting the moogle stamp function, the beta version of KHx on Hangame website.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
Erm... do i want to get involved in this?
Yeah always :)
Hey its only fair! You are cheating on me after all :p

Idk that depends, are you or have you ever been institutionalized? if they answer to that is yes, then yea join in on our insanity! Lol
Hey you started with Blu!!!!!!

Join join join.
And i thought the fanfictions were worse..... ._.
:p
A lot. What Zeke said. And at te moment we are trying to get SxK insane :)

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
HEY WAIT A SECOND HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! J said i would get 5 R+ cards in the beta. How the bird do i get them????

YukiYashaH

Awards
NYAHAHAHAHA, BREAK TIME'S OVER, FOLKS!
REJOICE FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR....
I AM BACK!!

... wait till I read all the 30 pages you guys wrote ina week, okay *multiquoting*

jRPGFan

Awards
So the sliding part isn't normal afterall... I think it's starting to creep me out... I'll check if the dubbed version is the same or not, maybe it's the problem with console incapabilities. Yeah dat Mystery Chef! :D it got a jump on me remembering this scene a few years back Lol Question! when we cook it asks us who should cook the recipe, I mean it's just the same who cooks it right?

Aah I see, I'll look out for this woman then... and this annoys me to the point of banging my keyboard. WHY is Reid so uncontrollable in battle??? I pushed the attack button and Reid starts running towards the enemy, but once he lays one attack, he retreats! D: so running to the enemy, attacks, retreat, attack, retreat, attack, retreat, it's SO ANNOYING D:< is it because it's on semi-auto mode?

Yeah, pretty much the same, except for the time when a character has a ♪ symbol. That means that the character is good at making the recipe and chances of success are higher :)

Yeah it's because of the semi-auto mode, and because you pressed the attack button without any directional buttons. So that's what he does :) If you manually run up to the enemy then press attack button twice and hold down and attack the Reid will do a three hit combo - Slash, Slash, Thrust. If you attack once and then attack twice while holding the down key, then he will do a Slash, Thrust, Thrust combo. He can also do a combo on aerial enemies: Up+Attack, Attack, Down+Attack - it'll be an upward Slash, Slash, Downward Thrust. The more you use the Slash or Thrust the more they level up - you can see their level in the Stats menu. And the higher the Level of Slash or Thrust the better skills Reid can use. Also, as I told Darnarius before - there are combined skills that are unlocked when you use one or two skills enough times :)

I AM BACK!!

... wait till I read all the 30 pages you guys wrote ina week, okay *multiquoting*

Welcome back once again Yuki, have fun reading that random stuff :D

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
I AM BACK!!

YUKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SxK is here, let make her insane !!!!!!!! :D

Zeke_Aileron

Frost Vulpeus Keyblade Chevalier
Awards
Dawnbright Town, The empty room of loneliness....
Website
zeke-aileron.tumblr.com
YUKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SxK is here, let make her insane !!!!!!!! :D

Yah my Beta account has this on it!
W3uX8fE.png

i got 20 medals, 3 gold tickets, my Special bonus of SR Mickey, 10 potions and 10 ethers and got 6 stamped.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
Yah my Beta account has this on it!
W3uX8fE.png

i got 20 medals, 3 gold tickets, my Special bonus of SR Mickey, 10 potions and 10 ethers and got 6 stamped.
Why the bird are you quoting me???

Also nice going bro.

Last edited:

YukiYashaH

Awards
BRACE YOURSEVES.... THE MOTHER-MULTI-QUOTE IS COMING!!!

And hnnnnnnnnnnnng thankyou for the private message Yuki~ <3
YW ♥♥♥♥ DIDJA SEE THE LASTEST PAGE? PLEASE, TELL ME YOU DID. PLEASE.

BLU!
BLU!!! BLU, YOU TOO!
DIDJA SEE THE LASTEST PAGE?
karin05pt8.jpg

Hello everyone, recently joined the forums but two people already know about that anyways. So, it's nice to meet you all.

Hiya, Feitoshi! Can I call you Fei or Fujoshi? xD Or Fuji... or... I dunno... >D

Hi Feitoshi welcome. Everyone is waiting or you. You got a whole auduence. Anyway. Quick introduction. Darnarius is a yaoi freak. Zeke and Xela will try to corrupt you. An they are stalkers :p Jk anway there are a ot more like Yuki our yaoi freak and Blu who is also one. And ofl course we are all insane. Dont worry if you are sane. We will ge you insane fast enough ;)

Wait, since when Darius stole MY yaoi freak post? HUH, BOY? MYYYYYYYY POST?

Hi Feitoshi :D and welcome to the fanclub \(^0^)/ I don't know what these guys are talking about, but I'll let you know, I'm PERFECTLY sane Lol XD (didyoujustsayNSFW?( O_O)want...) oh uh I mean uh... enjoy the club!! 8D

IKR? We're the saniest of all, Blu (and then the 'you possess the mightiest weapon of all' comes to mind... ♥)

@Yuki: Good luck on your exams Yuki XD make this 7 days without gaming worth it!!

Thanks Ç__Ç I hope I can pull it off...
@Xela: I'll be waiting for you in the Olympus Arena ( O`w'O)/ fufufufu~
Eh? There will be player vs player in the Collisseum? Awesome! :O

Also Jr?! did you say that III was the yaoi freak? YOU are the one who looks at all the stuff Yuki and Blu post, and even posted some of your own stuff xP
IKR? HE'S the one who asked YOU out, Darius... even though you're the seme, and for that, you have to be quite a good boyfriend...♥
Hello Feitoshi, Cute avatar. Don't let these guys fool you i am just your normal-ish dude... who likes to flirt occasionally. And who can be slightly devious sometimes, but other that that! just as insane as everyone else in the world. Lol
Hey, ask her to read your wall-post. Then she'll be the judge of you being normal or not... xD
Don't worry, that happens quite often, you'll get used to it Lol. Just wait till Yuki come on and MultiQuotes the heck out of like the last 10 pages xD
Actually now that i mention it, she hasn't done for that quite some time
10? PFFT. I left at page 135 and it's page 170, rarr rarr, SEE THE MASTERPOST HERE? NYAHAHAHA

Enjoy, Fei!!

More like 30, seeing how fast new pages appear and considering that Yuki will be away for a week. That'll be the mother of all MultiQuotes :D
It'sa here, folks!!! Enjoy!! XD

I hear that! Yuki! I'll be looking forward to it!

Nyhahahaha, I hope this one's exceeds your expecations!!

She has exams. Lets all hail this moment of peace.
AAI_Miles_Edgeworth_Objecting_1.gif
AND NOW, I REVOKE YOUR PEACE, HAHAHAA!!

Why is everything that you manage to NOT understand you concluded it as an "inside the closet" joke? >_>
Calisto_Snicker_2.gif
mmmmmphhhrwww I... CAN'T... TAKE IT...

Oh yeah, who is up for some KHX beta testing?
Eh, I logged in (I sneaked a peek at the forums during the week and found the link, muahahaha) but we have to start it all over again, don't we? It's boring, so I won't use it anymore D: even if we have all those R+s and bonus missions.

Limited brain capacity, eh? I can now see how your logic came to be :D And don't blame your fails on other people - after all, they are your fails
oooh_cat___puss_in_boots_by_ailuchiis15-d4kmlfp.jpg

It's just a random name -_- Blaming them on other people eh??? I will accept it once i know that out of the closet joke of Yuki.
Damn, type fault. I mean of damn it!!!!!!!!!! I meant that i want to get htat out of the closet joke.

Kazura-hilarious%28d%29.gif
MUAAHAHAHAHAHAHA I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE STILL OBLIVOUS TO THAT! OMG AHAHAHAHA XD
Hopefully! We could use all the people we can get to make an awesome team.
Oh no... Yuki is viewing the thread... prepare for the motherload of all multi-quotes...
I'm thinking kupo already added you. An inactive member was kicked the other day and we still have an open slot so if you were added, once the weekly reset happens tomorrow you should be added to our team.

Hai~ I'm back~ Who wants a little yaoi now, hm? Eh, Blu?

O crap, Feitoshi, meet our most insane member. The member who made us all insane, Yuki!!!!!
Wait, >>I<< made everyone insane-r? Omg, such honor! :D

It doesn't work like that boy. At the reset she will be added to our RB team. But she can just join in mid week -_- Well you will see it for your first time new one.
'Boy'? Quoting me now, are you, boy? >D
See. You let the dude with limit brain capacity be the one warning you guys for yaoi be the leader of the fanclub and do all the join and kick stuff!!!!!
wait... i think my brain broke. i don't get this.
Make speak when sense!!!?!*@#! K1dz =__=
Boy? Why are you talking to yourself, kid? D:
SPEAK WITH SENSE YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! F*cking adults -_____________________- @!##*%#*$^*
Eh, calm down now, boy, that didn't make any sense >D Nor this nor the previous sentence and... wait until I recharge my brain capacity here alright.
Oh..... Hurry keep posting, so Yuki has to read more of our chatter, and i don't know about the Leader/Pride thing, was never explained to about this. ._.
So my multi-quote's bigger, eh? Thanks for understanding, Zeke! ♥
seems like today is a salty day for some people and yuki just left so no mult-quotes for now :T i wanted to see the mother load of all multiquotes :(
Hey, Fei, here it is!!! How do you like it? :D

CAN SOMEONE READ IT ALL?

LET'S FIND OUT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER OF... ZA VULPAS SOUP-OPERA!

Rejoice then! This means that the mother load will only get bigger as time passes!
Rejoice for I am back, folks! This is my masterpiece! *saves on MS word*
Don't worry ones the exams are over you can see it ;)
Yep, my exams are over now. I just hope I passed and all... I dun wanna go to the finals... Ç_Ç
Awww, i have a bag of popcorn heated up and ready to eat while i read -_-, unless shes still on her no game/internet break thing for her school/IRL stuff, but ugh, i'll just start munching this away. :D
Still have popcorn? I'd like something salty now, cause I did eat the whole pudding my co-worker left here in the office's fridge... all by myself.

I asked you what for mom you are??? YOu only say "shhhhhhhhh.... no more cyring! Now dream....." i tought more of you as mom.
Well it's giong to be a pain in the ass to read it all.
You... asked waht for mom she is.....................................?
....... Realoading server...
Memory's overcapacitaded, do you want to delete the remaning files?
> Yes (x) > No
... Files deleted.

Okay, what were we talking about again? :D

And she has examns now... right???

URUSAI!!!!!!!!! I WILL KILL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes, I was having my exams the past week... my dear tsun :3

That's right JR, your not allowed to flirt with anyone but MMMEEE!! I mean after all... I love you---rrr taco that is on fire. xD
Also we are gay lovers in the night time, RIGHT Yuki? and Blu? and Lenneth? And Cutie? and... almost ever other girl on this forum Lol!
WW-W-W-W-W-W-WAIT, LEMME BRACE MYSELF FOR THE NEXT QUOTE \/ *takes handkerchief and tucks it in the nose*
Just wait till Yuki sees this...
And that's true honey im sorry *kisses you* Happy now?
Yuru-Yuri-Happy-Nosebleed.png

I take a break to play Skullgirls and come back to this...., Highly disturbing, quick ladies start writing a Fanfic about JR199913xDarnarius, i knew it was Legit and this confirms it. XD
*fanfiction writing mode: ON* Let'sa yaoi, girls!!!
OI! Jr stop stealing Yuki's job! She is supposed to be multi-quoting everything!
Yes! ò3ó read THIS multiquote of.... 10 MS word pages and then come back.
Remember to stay away from those strange Yaoi Obasans *cough**cough*
*sneezes* eh, is someone talking about me now? :D

*Munching popcorn* 8I munch munch munch please go on *stuffs popcorn* munch munch munch
PFFFFFFF O3O *spits popcorn* NOSEBLEEDS* Argh! DOUBLE COMBO!!
Yes, my reaction exactly!!

but don't get ur hopes up though, most of the crazies here are absent for the week...
Wait, is there anyone else absent here besides myself? >D Cause you've been saying that 'most of the crazies' are absent and I just miss myself...
Hi there, new member here.
As in, I only just joined the forum after stalking the guides for some time (almost since I started playing, actually).
I'm in Vulpes too, so I thought I'd post here to say hi.

Welcome, Sora~ :D We're a ghroup of perfectly normal folks with perfectly normal interests. :D

Don't forget about the The Chocolate Cake made with...... Fish shaped candies, Fish shaped solid waste, fish shaped dirt, fish shaped ethyl benzene, pull and peel licorice, fish shaped volatile organic compounds and sediment shaped sediment, one cup lemon juice, alpha resins, fiber glass surface resins and volatile malted milk impoundments, one cup granulated sugar, the entry called 'how to kill someone with your bare hands', two cups rhubarb- sliced, 2 1/2 cups granulated rhubarb, one tablespoon all-purpose rhubarb, one large rhubarb, once cross borehole electro-magnetic imaging rhubarb, adjustable aluminum head positioned, slaughter electric needle injector, cordless electric needle injector, injector needle drive, injector needle gun, and proven preservatives, deep penetration agents, and gas and odor control chemicals that will deodorize the preserve putrid tissues...
I stoped reading at the 'Fish shaped candies' ...xD

Y..You're saying you're happy to see me?!
*holds nosebleed*

You have to stand up some time Dardar. Gotta get snacks, foods, caffeinated beverages, and to use the bathroom... There's a whole marathon of walking to be had during a 14+ hour game binge! x3

Although I played my Fire Emblem: Awakening 12 straight without getting off my bed ONCE xD I had the greatest back-ache the week after (yea, I have back-ache. And heart problems. And low-pressure blood. No, I'm not an old-geezer, I'm really 21 xD)

Funny thing to mention about playing long hours is that i once played Star Ocean 3 on 4D difficulty for 40+ hours till i faint. was well worth it since i was able to beat lucifer on my first try, was in a extreme super clutch when i battling him since i didn't have the right equipment (except for fayt since i got him a powerful sword from smithing). had some really bad RNG espicially the dark knights in the early game just so that i can get alot of EXP for the next boss fights T_T. i also did all the difficulties on KH:com in two whole days and a half(cuz i was bored during the weekends) and it's all thanks to cyberman and other KH players that gave out tips and tricks on beating these bosses along having no HP upgrades just CP and sleights. Gotta love dem Firaga burst, lethal flame, sonic blade, and magic spells that are useful against bosses that are weak against a certain element. There was other games that i do complete runs non-stop(sorta) and sometimes go for 100% on those runs. Never want to do marathons ever again since that's how i only get 3 hours of sleep most of the time :L
Yah, you beat my 12-hour streak by far, girl! I met another girl who played until she fainted, too. Grat's, girls! The most hard-core gamers I know are girls! HA, suck that, boys!

Wow that is... uhhh... something! I think my worse 'doing something straight' was i watched all 50 episodes of Code Geass straight, yea that made me mildly insane for like a week.
Y-you did that, Darius?? ♥_♥ That's so awesome! Let's talk about Code Geass, shall we? <3333333333333

I bought it directly in Japan (timed my vacation there just right for the release date), so it wasn't that bad - no more pricey than here.
Feel my envy pierce though you, okay? FEEL IT Ç_Ç
Other games I'm playing... well, almost all the Final Fantasy main titles (+Dissidia), The World Ends With You, Pokemon (X most recent), Ace Attorney (still need that new game) and Professor Layton (a little behind on that, too). And the newest Fire Emblem.
Might have forgotten something, but I'm mainly following those long game lines.
Kingdom Hearts goes without saying, I guess.
ACE ATTORNEY? WICH? <3 I just finished playing Investigations (you can see from the pics I post xD), and it's my uter favorite... I'm so much in love with Miles I can't even look the Phoenix's face anymore...
OMG
DID YOU MARRY CHROM? SAY YOU DID <3

I'm kinda jealous of that, I never really could fall alseep on anything besides a bed, tho I did half-sleep in school alot, and in my Tech school I could actually get to the dreaming part of sleep sometimes when i was REALLY tired!

Eh, I fall asleep on the bus EVERYDAY. And since I spend 5 hours/day inside buses, I even have one 'bus-pillow'. Meaning a special pillow I use to sleep in the buses xD I even dream there. And yesterday I fell off my chair while I was sleeping and hurt my leg... I can't even use my leg to walk anymore xD Now I have to hobble until my leg's better.

A reminder to everyone that entered the beta: To get your 5 R+ cards for participating in the beta, go here - –³—¿ƒQ[ƒ€EƒIƒ“ƒ‰ƒCƒ“ƒQ[ƒ€‚È‚çƒnƒ“ƒQ[ƒ€ and login. After that click on the mail notification sign to the right of your avatar. Most likely a new window will pop up with the hangame mini-mail. Look for this title: 【キングダムハーツ キー】プレゼント... open it, click the >> シリアルコードのご確認はこちら link. Another new window will open with the serial code for the cards. Copy it, then go to the main menu in the game (on your main account) and click the シリアルコード at the bottom of the menu. Paste the code and get the 5 cards from the present box :)

Tks for the tuts :D I don't think I'll use it, cause I really can't stand being lvl 1 all over again >_> And having to play the stories all over again either...
Aww don't worry dear. Tell me if she hurts you (i will kill her... well no i will just torture her till you think i should stop <3)
*gives you pink* You better bring him back.
WANNA-GET-A-NOSE-BLEED-HAVE-A-PICK-THEN-P-anime-guys-26590115-500-281.jpg
That's how you look like <3 and It's not yaoi, boy, it's from Vampire Knight and they're BROTHERS <3
.... TWINCEST'S AWESOME, TOO AHAHAHAHHA
Hi........................
Hiya SxK :D See your bf baing gay here? You better leash him up to shape! :D
Hehe.... don't worry, you posted on this thread, your fate has been sealed. you'll turn slowly and become one of us, haha. here take a seat, have some popcorn and enjoy this crazy ride scattered throughout your Brain. .o. Hehe.... yes.... ._.
nyahahaha Her fate has been sealed! Nice one, Zeke! >D
I have no idea maybe because you are gay :) or maybe because you don't suit being insane :)
BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THE GF'S SAYING THE BF'S BEING GAY, OMG, I SEE THE BOND BEING BROKEN IN 3...2...1...!!!
Are you sure Jai? That doesn't sound like what your VMs told us... >:3
IKR? And they keep poping on my profile and he keeps complaining when we read them when it's inevitable >_>

Welcome SxK :D sorry to disappoint but our number one top crazies are absent for the moment, so it's gonna take a while for your hopes to become insane will be fulfilled. I think she'll be here quite soon, so stay tuned ;) but in the meantime, have fun and you are more than welcome to hangout with us ^u^ and please refrain from double posting hunn, this IS forum insanity but le rulez must imply ;D k?
Your precognitive abilities are topnotch! Here I am, gurl! >D
What??? What are YOU doing at MY VMs?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!? And you cant read our PMs so yeah. Pretty sure.
True. Isn't her exam over by now.
Oh, please, The VM's are PUBLIC. And I saw when you two started going out, okay. I think EVERYONE did, cause you kept rating 'DON'T LOOK AT MY VMS!!!' and of course we looked xD

Exams are ovah nal!!
Why do you want to make your gf insane for? You should try do make her as sane as possible, since an insane old lady's pretty bad...

PHEW.

THAT took a while! XD Have fun reading that, folks! Specially made for ZA VULPAS fanclub from MASTAH YUKI \O\

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
Wait, since when Darius stole MY yaoi freak post? HUH, BOY? MYYYYYYYY POST?

IKR? We're the saniest of all, Blu (and then the 'you possess the mightiest weapon of all' comes to mind... ♥)

Eh? There will be player vs player in the Collisseum? Awesome! :O

IKR? HE'S the one who asked YOU out, Darius... even though you're the seme, and for that, you have to be quite a good boyfriend...♥

10? PFFT. I left at page 135 and it's page 170, rarr rarr, SEE THE MASTERPOST HERE? NYAHAHAHA

Enjoy, Fei!!

It'sa here, folks!!! Enjoy!! XD

Nyhahahaha, I hope this one's exceeds your expecations!!

AAI_Miles_Edgeworth_Objecting_1.gif
AND NOW, I REVOKE YOUR PEACE, HAHAHAA!!

Calisto_Snicker_2.gif
mmmmmphhhrwww I... CAN'T... TAKE IT...

Eh, I logged in (I sneaked a peek at the forums during the week and found the link, muahahaha) but we have to start it all over again, don't we? It's boring, so I won't use it anymore D: even if we have all those R+s and bonus missions.

Kazura-hilarious%28d%29.gif
MUAAHAHAHAHAHAHA I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE STILL OBLIVOUS TO THAT! OMG AHAHAHAHA XD

Hai~ I'm back~ Who wants a little yaoi now, hm? Eh, Blu?

Wait, >>I<< made everyone insane-r? Omg, such honor! :D

'Boy'? Quoting me now, are you, boy? >D

wait... i think my brain broke. i don't get this.

Eh, calm down now, boy, that didn't make any sense >D Nor this nor the previous sentence and... wait until I recharge my brain capacity here alright.

You... asked waht for mom she is.....................................?
....... Realoading server...
Memory's overcapacitaded, do you want to delete the remaning files?
> Yes (x) > No
... Files deleted.

Okay, what were we talking about again? :D

WW-W-W-W-W-W-WAIT, LEMME BRACE MYSELF FOR THE NEXT QUOTE \/ *takes handkerchief and tucks it in the nose*

Yuru-Yuri-Happy-Nosebleed.png

*fanfiction writing mode: ON* Let'sa yaoi, girls!!!

Welcome, Sora~ :D We're a ghroup of perfectly normal folks with perfectly normal interests. :D

*holds nosebleed*

WANNA-GET-A-NOSE-BLEED-HAVE-A-PICK-THEN-P-anime-guys-26590115-500-281.jpg
That's how you look like <3 and It's not yaoi, boy, it's from Vampire Knight and they're BROTHERS <3
.... TWINCEST'S AWESOME, TOO AHAHAHAHHA

Hiya SxK :D See your bf baing gay here? You better leash him up to shape! :D

nyahahaha Her fate has been sealed! Nice one, Zeke! >D

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THE GF'S SAYING THE BF'S BEING GAY, OMG, I SEE THE BOND BEING BROKEN IN 3...2...1...!!!

IKR? And they keep poping on my profile and he keeps complaining when we read them when it's inevitable >_>

Oh, please, The VM's are PUBLIC. And I saw when you two started going out, okay. I think EVERYONE did, cause you kept rating 'DON'T LOOK AT MY VMS!!!' and of course we looked xD

Why do you want to make your gf insane for? You should try do make her as sane as possible, since an insane old lady's pretty bad...

PHEW.

THAT took a while! XD Have fun reading that, folks! Specially made for ZA VULPAS fanclub from MASTAH YUKI \O\
I think i will go to advanced mode for this reply....

Well girl he took it in the time you had exams. Don't worry you are still the queen :)

Yeah right. At the moment it's SxK... Anyway the mightiest weapon of all is Ven duelwielding while eating ice cream that activates his Wingblades, that end up being 12 blades sine he is duel wielding.

Yeah, i already challenged some people.

That was ONLY to give you a yaoi over kill. Now i use him to make SxK insane (i hope). Well yeah he is cheating with Blu so he isnt good.

Yeah this surely exceeds my expectations. Well actually not.

And peace is gone. Well it was a good moment to remember :)

I meant that i still don't get the joke. Can you pretty plz tell me what that joke was all about???

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOW YOU WILL JOIN AT THE BETA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*sigh*

*sigh* Baka

Plz tell me.

Mods remember?

You WONT get a special membership card.

Now you are quoting me women.

lololololololoolool

*sigh*

*sigh*

Yeah i asked my mommy what for mom she was.

Did you got a overkill???

We are NOT normal.

Stop being a idiot, baka.

Incest?!?!?!?! GROSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't worry she knows it a long time if you readed the VMs (and i need to talk about her and Lili, right Sara???)
And she won't dump me <3

I don't look in your VMs so don't look in mine. And she told me in a PM anyway. BAKA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well if she was insane it would be more fun :)

BAM THAT'S HOW YOU REPLY TO A MULTI-QUOTE!!!!!!!!!!!

xela10104

My god that was insane... Is there a record for the forums longest post? Yuki may have just set it haha!
Bravo yuki way to live up to your name! XD

CutiePique

Awards
BRACE YOURSEVES.... THE MOTHER-MULTI-QUOTE IS COMING!!!
I can't it all!! xDD;

YW ♥♥♥♥ DIDJA SEE THE LASTEST PAGE? PLEASE, TELL ME YOU DID. PLEASE.

BLU!
BLU!!! BLU, YOU TOO!
DIDJA SEE THE LASTEST PAGE?
karin05pt8.jpg
I DID I DID I SAW THE LATEST PAGE
WHY IS IT NOT NEXT WEEK ALREADY
MAKE IT BE NEXT WEEK ALREADY
I just want this event to work out nicely. No filler, no complete paradigm shift, just a nice pair of switches in a relationship. x333333;
Eeeeeek that panel 3. <33

Although I played my Fire Emblem: Awakening 12 straight without getting off my bed ONCE xD I had the greatest back-ache the week after (yea, I have back-ache. And heart problems. And low-pressure blood. No, I'm not an old-geezer, I'm really 21 xD)
Not gamer-related but I've given myself some of the most fierce carpel tunnel from all-nighter programming last year. OMG my wrist was so stiff and in pain. Had to wear a wrap for it for weeks and everything. DDx
I also appear to have poor circulation because my hands and feet are always freeeeeezing, according to mom.

Welcome back, dear Yuki~! :3

Darnarius

First thought after starting to read Yuki's post.... How am i gonna respond to this thing?! Second thought about 10mins in, She's gonna run out of pictures she's aloud to put! Third thought 30mins later, huh? IS that her signature?! The end!! Its a miracle! XD

Any way, i chose to pick ONE thing to comment on from there and its this one...

Y-you did that, Darius?? ♥_♥ That's so awesome! Let's talk about Code Geass, shall we? <3333333333333

Yep i sure did! I was trying to fix my sleep schedule(it was flipped like JP time lol) so i was like... I'll just stay up for 24 hours! And yea that show will mess with your mind @_@

Back