• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Vulpes Fanclub

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Darnarius

Zeke_Aileron

Frost Vulpeus Keyblade Chevalier
Awards
Dawnbright Town, The empty room of loneliness....
Website
zeke-aileron.tumblr.com
What????????????????? What are you trying to say non of you are makeing me insane !!
Hehe.... don't worry, you posted on this thread, your fate has been sealed. you'll turn slowly and become one of us, haha. here take a seat, have some popcorn and enjoy this crazy ride scattered throughout your Brain. .o.
Insane is a such strong word, we are more like.... Hilariously Delusional lol
Hehe.... yes.... ._.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
No I won't look up 2 him:) and your not turning me insane Jai !!!!!!!
Ok good :) You think.
What????????????????? What are you trying to say non of you are makeing me insane !!
We will see next month :p
Thank you, you are very nice. How in the world did Jai talk you into dating him xD

Yea... i wouldn't look up to me either
Wowowowowowowow she asked me out.

You were the one saying insane.

Yeah, especially after your story.

sora x kairi

Thank you, you are very nice. How in the world did Jai talk you into dating him xD

Yea... i wouldn't look up to me either
That I can not answer Darnarius :) OK I'll go by Hilariously Delusional but it still concludes to being Insane ( have no idea what concludes means lol) XD I will not look up to you Darnarius :)

sora x kairi

Hehe.... don't worry, you posted on this thread, your fate has been sealed. you'll turn slowly and become one of us, haha. here take a seat, have some popcorn and enjoy this crazy ride scattered throughout your Brain. .o. Hehe.... yes.... ._.
??????????? Your crazy mate XD and no thanks and I'm not going to go insane !

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
That I can not answer Darnarius :) OK I'll go by Hilariously Delusional but it still concludes to being Insane ( have no idea what concludes means lol) XD I will not look up to you Darnarius :)
You forgot how it did go??? *sigh*

It means just the same i guess.

Good.
??????????? Your crazy mate XD and no thanks and I'm not going to go insane !
Just wait.
Bet you Jai I'll be my normal self after a month !!!!
Since when are you here for that???

xela10104

Hey SxK! Welcome to club and our insanity! May your corruption ceremony begin!

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
I have no idea maybe because you are gay :) or maybe because you don't suit being insane :)
Dont worry about that :)
Oh no she's catching on... gotta hide the fanfictions.... c(._.c)
Damn forgot those.
It's ok Sara, we can share the love right? As a matter of fact I'm used to it, i was just being passed back and forth like a token awhile ago by Blu and Jai >.<
Didnt i just killed you???
Hey SxK! Welcome to club and our insanity! May your corruption ceremony begin!
We already started.

BluberryStar

Awards
Eh? Really? Well, I don't know, maybe you'll like the Japanese voices after playing some more :) And yeah, it'll definitely be a good practice, I know, I played SO4 with Japanese voices :3
Yes! The snooping around! Random Apple and Orange Gels here and there! Just so irresistible! :D Also keep an eye out for strange items for the Chef :)
Lens are exchanged for items by some random woman that appears here and there in different cities. Two of them are capes with different elemental defenses, others I don't really recollect being something useful :/
Sliding? D: Something tells me that it's not normal :D
So the sliding part isn't normal afterall... I think it's starting to creep me out... I'll check if the dubbed version is the same or not, maybe it's the problem with console incapabilities. Yeah dat Mystery Chef! :D it got a jump on me remembering this scene a few years back Lol Question! when we cook it asks us who should cook the recipe, I mean it's just the same who cooks it right?
Aah I see, I'll look out for this woman then... and this annoys me to the point of banging my keyboard. WHY is Reid so uncontrollable in battle??? I pushed the attack button and Reid starts running towards the enemy, but once he lays one attack, he retreats! D: so running to the enemy, attacks, retreat, attack, retreat, attack, retreat, it's SO ANNOYING D:< is it because it's on semi-auto mode?

Hmm it looks like from the previous 2 pages it's filled with SxK&Jai loveydovey

Wowowowowowowow she asked me out.
Are you sure Jai? That doesn't sound like what your VMs told us... >:3

Welcome SxK :D sorry to disappoint but our number one top crazies are absent for the moment, so it's gonna take a while for your hopes to become insane will be fulfilled. I think she'll be here quite soon, so stay tuned ;) but in the meantime, have fun and you are more than welcome to hangout with us ^u^ and please refrain from double posting hunn, this IS forum insanity but le rulez must imply ;D k?

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
So the sliding part isn't normal afterall... I think it's starting to creep me out... I'll check if the dubbed version is the same or not, maybe it's the problem with console incapabilities. Yeah dat Mystery Chef! :D it got a jump on me remembering this scene a few years back Lol Question! when we cook it asks us who should cook the recipe, I mean it's just the same who cooks it right?
Aah I see, I'll look out for this woman then... and this annoys me to the point of banging my keyboard. WHY is Reid so uncontrollable in battle??? I pushed the attack button and Reid starts running towards the enemy, but once he lays one attack, he retreats! D: so running to the enemy, attacks, retreat, attack, retreat, attack, retreat, it's SO ANNOYING D:< is it because it's on semi-auto mode?

Hmm it looks like from the previous 2 pages it's filled with SxK&Jai loveydovey

Are you sure Jai? That doesn't sound like what your VMs told us... >:3

Welcome SxK :D sorry to disappoint but our number one top crazies are absent for the moment, so it's gonna take a while for your hopes to become insane will be fulfilled. I think she'll be here quite soon, so stay tuned ;) but in the meantime, have fun and you are more than welcome to hangout with us ^u^ and please refrain from double posting hunn, this IS forum insanity but le rulez must imply ;D k?
Again to lazy to delete with phone.

What??? What are YOU doing at MY VMs?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!? And you cant read our PMs so yeah. Pretty sure.

True. Isn't her exam over by now.

Back