• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Vulpes Fanclub

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

jRPGFan

Awards
I just downloaded the Undub version :D it's not bad, though I'd prefer the eng vers for the sake of nostalgia, but I think this would be good practice for my Japanese. And I can't stop snooping around and bashing the X button and scavenging for items in cracks :< took me minutes just for one area searching for lens, which I have no idea what the use of the item is. But judging by the way Reid poses dramatically as he picked up the lens has to indicate some importance to the object. And there's something weird about how my character walks; he's literally sliding through the pavements without moving his feet. Is this normal? o_O

Eh? Really? Well, I don't know, maybe you'll like the Japanese voices after playing some more :) And yeah, it'll definitely be a good practice, I know, I played SO4 with Japanese voices :3
Yes! The snooping around! Random Apple and Orange Gels here and there! Just so irresistible! :D Also keep an eye out for strange items for the Chef :)
Lens are exchanged for items by some random woman that appears here and there in different cities. Two of them are capes with different elemental defenses, others I don't really recollect being something useful :/
Sliding? D: Something tells me that it's not normal :D

So we get like 5 free R+ cards... are they random?
No, the ones that were on the beta login page before. Don't remember which exactly

Darnarius

Aww don't worry dear. Tell me if she hurts you (i will kill her... well no i will just torture her till you think i should stop <3)
Oh Thanks you kindly, Indivar. But its fine me and Blu like to play rough :3

Man if i had a middle name like that I'd always tell people to call me that! My full name is boring as shtt lol

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
Oh Thanks you kindly, Indivar. But its fine me and Blu like to play rough :3

Man if i had a middle name like that I'd always tell people to call me that! My full name is boring as shtt lol
Fuck you. Why are you looking at my VMs. Ok that's it dude. I break upwith you. It's over. Die *stabs you with a knife*.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
HEY! I did NOT look at your VM's.

If you'd look at MY VM's you would see Sara told me what your full name was, so :p
Ok good.

And why the fuck do you know her name??? And why did she told you my name???? Sigh... well... i guess i will talk to her. Still, die *stabs you again*

Back