• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Vulpes Fanclub

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

jRPGFan

Awards
A reminder to everyone that entered the beta: To get your 5 R+ cards for participating in the beta, go here - http://www.hangame.co.jp/ and login. After that click on the mail notification sign to the right of your avatar. Most likely a new window will pop up with the hangame mini-mail. Look for this title: 【キングダムハーツ キー】プレゼント... open it, click the >> シリアルコードのご確認はこちら link. Another new window will open with the serial code for the cards. Copy it, then go to the main menu in the game (on your main account) and click the シリアルコード at the bottom of the menu. Paste the code and get the 5 cards from the present box :)

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
A reminder to everyone that entered the beta: To get your 5 R+ cards for participating in the beta, go here - –³—¿ƒQ[ƒ€EƒIƒ“ƒ‰ƒCƒ“ƒQ[ƒ€‚È‚çƒnƒ“ƒQ[ƒ€ and login. After that click on the mail notification sign to the right of your avatar. Most likely a new window will pop up with the hangame mini-mail. Look for this title: 【キングダムハーツ キー】プレゼント... open it, click the >> シリアルコードのご確認はこちら link. Another new window will open with the serial code for the cards. Copy it, then go to the main menu in the game (on your main account) and click the シリアルコード at the bottom of the menu. Paste the code and get the 5 cards from the present box :)
Uhh... what was the password requierment again???

BluberryStar

Awards
O scuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me princess. Then why are you here and you could have told us and i'm not only saying it to you -____________________- Except if we all have exams at the same time...

-_- Why do you think you baka's made me the damn tsundere. Altough he is now cheating with you ;(

Faith, Salvation, Time Spiler, Superglide, Fire Glide, Thunder Glide, Heal Block, Fire Dodge, Ragnarok, Wingblade, Cyclone, Fever Pitch, Tornado, Deep Freeze. Try to beat that >:D

I wonder how much you guys are gonna sleep together... and Darn will it not be hard since you're like a few heads longer then her??? :pPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Wowowow she has a mom that actually PLAYS games WITH her?!?!?!?!
Well Dearie I'm not the only one who's busy. I'm sure the rest of us have some other business to attend to rather than staying here all day. Because some things are just more important. And I don't think I have to tell you everything of my personal life to public, even to you. I'm here because I am done with my semester exams and it's the holidays right now. So I'll be logging on here more often than usual.

ooooh someone's getting jelly here~ I know you miss Darnar and you can't wait to pour all your love to him, but I'll be borrowing him for a while. Oh don't worry, I'll return him in one piece... IF he plays nice.

Like I said, I'll look forward to the rest of the game. So thanks for the ability heads up, if only you can inform me what commands needs to be meld. But you don't have to do that, since I can just google it. But that won't be any fun, would it?

Longer? pfft what part of him is "longer" JR? His "head"?

A reminder to everyone that entered the beta: To get your 5 R+ cards for participating in the beta, go here - –³—¿ƒQ[ƒ€EƒIƒ“ƒ‰ƒCƒ“ƒQ[ƒ€‚È‚çƒnƒ“ƒQ[ƒ€ and login. After that click on the mail notification sign to the right of your avatar. Most likely a new window will pop up with the hangame mini-mail. Look for this title: 【キングダムハーツ キー】プレゼント... open it, click the >> シリアルコードのご確認はこちら link. Another new window will open with the serial code for the cards. Copy it, then go to the main menu in the game (on your main account) and click the シリアルコード at the bottom of the menu. Paste the code and get the 5 cards from the present box :)
Thanks J :D but I think I have a problem opening my mail. It won't open or reveal its contents. What should I do?

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
Well Dearie I'm not the only one who's busy. I'm sure the rest of us have some other business to attend to rather than staying here all day. Because some things are just more important. And I don't think I have to tell you everything of my personal life to public, even to you. I'm here because I am done with my semester exams and it's the holidays right now. So I'll be logging on here more often than usual.

ooooh someone's getting jelly here~ I know you miss Darnar and you can't wait to pour all your love to him, but I'll be borrowing him for a while. Oh don't worry, I'll return him in one piece... IF he plays nice.

Like I said, I'll look forward to the rest of the game. So thanks for the ability heads up, if only you can inform me what commands needs to be meld. But you don't have to do that, since I can just google it. But that won't be any fun, would it?

Longer? pfft what part of him is "longer" JR? His "head"?

Thanks J :D but I think I have a problem opening my mail. It won't open or reveal its contents. What should I do?
Uhh...... ok....

You better bring him back in 1 piece.

O i have a nice site with all commands and stuff. And don't go experimenting yourself. Otherwise you will lose a lot good commands.

... yeah let's keep it on that...

What for mail you use???

BluberryStar

Awards
Try going to this link: ƒƒOƒCƒ“ - ƒnƒ“ƒQ[ƒ€ or copy-pasting it into a new tab. Also, try another browser :)
oh it opened on Safari, but... where the heck is that link? D: gosh I'm horrible at this. I'm sorry to trouble you J.

You better bring him back in 1 piece.

O i have a nice site with all commands and stuff. And don't go experimenting yourself. Otherwise you will lose a lot good commands.

What for mail you use???
I pinky promise ( O3<)~

well ok no problem... I'll be careful, but if I made a mistake I can always buy the commands on the moogle shop...

I use Hangame mail... but so far it's not taken me so kindly =_=

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
oh it opened on Safari, but... where the heck is that link? D: gosh I'm horrible at this. I'm sorry to trouble you J.

I pinky promise ( O3<)~

well ok no problem... I'll be careful, but if I made a mistake I can always buy the commands on the moogle shop...

I use Hangame mail... but so far it's not taken me so kindly =_=
*gives you pink* You better bring him back.

That's expensive girl. And that will cost years and luck, just save the luck for Chi.

Uhh... i meant like, Gmail Hotmail or one of the others...

BluberryStar

Awards
*gives you pink* You better bring him back.
*gives pinky* ( OwO)

Uhh... i meant like, Gmail Hotmail or one of the others...
naah.. it's done now :3

@jRPG: Thank you so much for helping me with the email problem, it really helps :D I think I'll try opening it with Firefox, just until I install the browser... I just hope SE isn't cruel enough to exclude me rom the 5 R+ card rewards ;_; ​why me SE? why me??

Darnarius

I'm feeling the love guys <3

@J That is possible the most convoluted way to just get 5 R+ cards I have ever encountered 0_o

jRPGFan

Awards
@jRPG: Thank you so much for helping me with the email problem, it really helps :D I think I'll try opening it with Firefox, just until I install the browser... I just hope SE isn't cruel enough to exclude me rom the 5 R+ card rewards ;_; ​why me SE? why me??

You're welcome and do try Firefox :)

@J That is possible the most convoluted way to just get 5 R+ cards I have ever encountered 0_o

Yeah. Soooo, did you get them? .... I know you're probably too lazy to do it, but you being stingy and all, there's still a chance that you might have :D

Oh, oh, get the undub for Eternia! Much better voices IMHO :)

Darnarius

Yeah. Soooo, did you get them? .... I know you're probably too lazy to do it, but you being stingy and all, there's still a chance that you might have :D

I actually did :p It was surprisingly simple simple, you made a good tutorial, Thanks!

Yeaaa i could see that. I HATED the voices for the new Starocean 2, GOD they were awful! I did not want to hear Rolo as the Claude, just did not work.
I don't remember how the voices were in Eternia, I'll have to check that out here in a second

jRPGFan

Awards
I actually did :p It was surprisingly simple simple, you made a good tutorial, Thanks!

Yeaaa i could see that. I HATED the voices for the new Starocean 2, GOD they were awful! I did not want to hear Rolo as the Claude, just did not work.
I don't remember how the voices were in Eternia, I'll have to check that out here in a second

Wow, really? *Darnarius earned +1 respect*! :D Yeah, you're welcome for the tutorial :)

Eh? They got a new voiceover for it? D: I honestly don't remember who and how sounded in SO2, played it on PSX years ago. Was a fun game, had something that other games didn't have
Yep, you should check that, because the English voice actors sounded pretty retarded at times =__=

Darnarius

Wow, really? *Darnarius earned +1 respect*! :D Yeah, you're welcome for the tutorial :)

Eh? They got a new voiceover for it? D: I honestly don't remember who and how sounded in SO2, played it on PSX years ago. Was a fun game, had something that other games didn't have
Yep, you should check that, because the English voice actors sounded pretty retarded at times =__=
Woo! I have a question now tho, the button that had the 5 R+ cards now shows potions and ethers and that SR Sora... how do we get THEM?!

I Don't think the PSx had voices, but thats the version i played cause i couldn't stand the psp version, and rena was WAY cuter looking on the PSx :3
I did play Rena's view point on the PSP version tho, mostly on mute xD

jRPGFan

Awards
Woo! I have a question now tho, the button that had the 5 R+ cards now shows potions and ethers and that SR Sora... how do we get THEM?!

I Don't think the PSx had voices, but thats the version i played cause i couldn't stand the psp version, and rena was WAY cuter looking on the PSx :3
I did play Rena's view point on the PSP version tho, mostly on mute xD

Pass the tutorial, don't know if you can skip the tutorial with the blue button and still get the rewards though. So use the usual SKIP>> and bear with it :D

Oh, they actually added voiceover, glad I didn't play it on PSP then :D
Those kind of voice acting, huh? I'm amazed how you didn't mute Lymle in SO4, more than that - didn't even remember her 'kay :D

Darnarius

Pass the tutorial, don't know if you can skip the tutorial with the blue button and still get the rewards though. So use the usual SKIP>> and bear with it :D

Oh, they actually added voiceover, glad I didn't play it on PSP then :D
Those kind of voice acting, huh? I'm amazed how you didn't mute Lymle in SO4, more than that - didn't even remember her 'kay :D
ehhhh whoops, well we are about to find out if we get the rewards for pressing the blue skip button lol

Darnarius

ehhhh whoops, well we are about to find out if we get the rewards for pressing the blue skip button lol
Well idk, J, is it the same process as the 5 R+ cards? if so i haven't gotten an email yet, so yea, don't press the Blue skip button! Lol

BluberryStar

Awards
I will :3 after I wake up in the morning ( _ _)zzz

I just downloaded the Undub version :D it's not bad, though I'd prefer the eng vers for the sake of nostalgia, but I think this would be good practice for my Japanese. And I can't stop snooping around and bashing the X button and scavenging for items in cracks :< took me minutes just for one area searching for lens, which I have no idea what the use of the item is. But judging by the way Reid poses dramatically as he picked up the lens has to indicate some importance to the object. And there's something weird about how my character walks; he's literally sliding through the pavements without moving his feet. Is this normal? o_O

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
I'm feeling the love guys <3

Aww don't worry dear. Tell me if she hurts you (i will kill her... well no i will just torture her till you think i should stop <3)

what?? O that...
*gives pinky* ( OwO)

naah.. it's done now :3

*let go, looks at you supicisous*

Ok then its ok :)

Pray.

So we get like 5 free R+ cards... are they random?

Back