• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Vulpes Fanclub

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
J already Pm'ed me tooo late, Also LOVING the avatar choices they give you, "pure" or "cool"? xD

Tots picking Pure, cause you know i am 0:)

Also anyone care to Translate?!
3HUrRYr.png
Not even a thx -_-

You are not pure nor cool.

Use google translate. Here coz im a nice person. Hiragana Japanese Online Keyboard LEXILOGOS >>

BluberryStar

Awards
J already Pm'ed me tooo late, Also LOVING the avatar choices they give you, "pure" or "cool"? xD

Tots picking Pure, cause you know i am 0:)

Also anyone care to Translate?!
3HUrRYr.png

ok it says ふとおさやく just copy paste this to the captcha and you're done :)

and yea pure is TOTALLY your style Darnar :p Lol

Darnarius

ok it says ふとおさやく just copy paste this to the captcha and you're done :)

and yea pure is TOTALLY your style Darnar :p Lol
Thank you Blu :)
J already gave me the captcha and it didn't work, and now I've tried a few more times with that online keyboard and its still not working. I feel your pain Feitoshi :(

What?!?!!? He is always the one screaming to us to hide to drugs!!!!
Exactly!

Feitoshi

Awards
3U5LVO0.png
i have to use a different hotmail in order for me to sign up again ._. can someone help me on this one? captcha doesn't like me at all when i do it by myself

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
Thank you Blu :)
J already gave me the captcha and it didn't work, and now I've tried a few more times with that online keyboard and its still not working. I feel your pain Feitoshi :(

Exactly!
MUAHAHAHAHA
Ok poor mommy.

Indeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed

Feitoshi

Awards
MUAHAHAHAHA
Ok poor mommy.

Indeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed
penny for the poor govna. Oh and i decided to try it again with a new hotmail but i can't post the captcha image that i took a screen shot of since a moderator needs to apporve it ._.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
penny for the poor govna. Oh and i decided to try it again with a new hotmail but i can't post the captcha image that i took a screen shot of since a moderator needs to apporve it ._.
You can't ask your son for money.

Ok you have 2 options:
- Make 50 posts and become a Heartless.
- Go to contact us and tell the admin, he will get you off the black list.

jRPGFan

Awards
You can try Private Messaging me or Blu. Maybe the image will go through

Darnarius

Alright i got it peoples, thanks for the help. And is it just me or does it seem japanese people have way more fun than us?! I mean i just click a few buttons and there like crazy dance rave avatar party with pandas and swords and everything in between 0_o

the thing that got me was this... れ, ね Those two looks stupid similar so watch out for the little Loopy at the end.

BluberryStar

Awards
Yep it is quite delicious and the sourness of the cherries adds creates a great flavor. Oh yeah, the cherries are not the fresh ones, but rather in their own juice. Quite delicious :) So I am more of a sour-sweet tooth, I guess. The cake from the pastry shop is quite nice as well - a different kind of dough with sour cherries inside and kiwi, bananas, pineapple and oranges all chopped and covered in jelly on top *___*

And yeah, I've made all that stuff in batches by myself, my grandma made me do it :D Although I think I might have baked something a few times on my own too, still amazed how I beat my laziness lol

No cherries?! D: That's too cruel =__= Do you like sour stuff?

Baking more, huh? Maybe we'll make that pie somewhat near Christmas. Or maybe something like this. And regarding eating sweets: chocolate ice-cream or Mars candy bar or cookies with chocolate chip with some green milk tea seems to always do the trick :D

Yeah, I imagine cheesecake is a byotch and a half to make. I want to try the sour cherry variation sometime, buying it of course, because eff that making process :D And those um balls :)D) look really delicious, remind me of Japanes dangos :)

oooh that sounds like a tart J :D would love to try and make that someday...

I think all grandmas can cook huh, how did she made you do it? she forces you or something? but still, it's good that you got something to do to beat your laziness. It just had to be baking :D

nope ;_; no cherries. nor blackberries. nor bluberries (Lol) wish they'd grow more of them here... I like sweet than sour, but I like good sour rather than sour sour, ya know what I mean?

oooooooh *0* le droooolz that looks like cherry jelly pie... omg MAKE IT!! 8D that looks so good! I think I'm going to make that apple cake Gram suggested me, It's quite delicious and simple :9 who knows, maybe I'll whip up some apple pie. or that phenomenal fail cheesecake again :D HAAH!! hmmm I should try mixing green tea with milk sometimes. Might give out a different flavour... and my gosh ikr. chocolate. is. THE BEST!! If I were to make a cake I'd put chocolate in EVERYTHING!! XD Yumms

Balls Lol :p they look simple really... it's when you pop one to your mouth and taste the sweet pineapple surprise inside that makes it really good x9 but sometimes different bakers make different nastars, and some might not be so generous on the pineapple filling. You ended up tasting the salty crusts more than the sweet pineapple :/

so what else have you been wanting to bake for yourself?

EDIT: it seems that a lot of you got problems with this captcha thingy... it's weird cuz mine works almost instantly. You can post the captcha again and VM me or PM or anything, and I'll help you translate it :D

Last edited:

Feitoshi

Awards
Alright i got it peoples, thanks for the help. And is it just me or does it seem japanese people have way more fun than us?! I mean i just click a few buttons and there like crazy dance rave avatar party with pandas and swords and everything in between 0_o

the thing that got me was this... れ, ね Those two looks stupid similar so watch out for the little Loopy at the end.
sweet life of japan Darnarius... sweet life of japan...

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards

They can read the language. Course they have the upper hand. And a lot of people dont play coz its Japanese.
Lol, idk if I'd be able to keep up with their insanity tho. And they are WAY to strict about things, I wouldn't last a week over there lol. Ill gladly admire it from afar xD
Lol, well thats why they get that stuff.

jRPGFan

Awards
Yes, they do actually. Mascots everywhere. Google it for fun :)

oooh that sounds like a tart J :D would love to try and make that someday...

I think all grandmas can cook huh, how did she made you do it? she forces you or something? but still, it's good that you got something to do to beat your laziness. It just had to baking :D

nope ;_; no cherries. nor blackberries. nor bluberries (Lol) wish they'd grow more of them here... I like sweet than sour, but I like good sour rather than sour sour, ya know what I mean?

oooooooh *0* le droooolz that looks like cherry jelly pie... omg MAKE IT!! 8D that looks so good! I think I'm going to make that apple cake Gram suggested me, It's quite delicious and simple :9 who knows, maybe I'll whip up some apple pie. or that phenomenal fail cheesecake again :D HAAH!! hmmm I should try mixing green tea with milk sometimes. Might give out a different flavour... and my gosh ikr. chocolate. is. THE BEST!! If I were to make a cake I'd put chocolate in EVERYTHING!! XD Yumms

Balls Lol :p they look simple really... it's when you pop one to your mouth and taste the sweet pineapple surprise inside that makes it really good x9 but sometimes different bakers make different nastars, and some might not be so generous on the pineapple filling. You ended up tasting the salty crusts more than the sweet pineapple :/

so what else have you been wanting to bake for yourself?

Yeah, maybe a tart. I'm bad at classifications :D

Wow, that's harsh D: Well, maybe you've got some other yumminess that other countries don't have :) Good sour?... Sour-sweet is good sour!! :D

We'll try, just need to find some tasty curd for it. And you should try working on the cheesecake more, people say that it is awesome :) Green tea with milk? Haven't tried, but I've got a baaaaad feeling about it :D

They lack chocolate fillings! :D Have you ever tried making one like that?

I don't know, really. Don't think that anything else - the laziness I get from baking stuff is much more than the one from cooking, so, yeeeeeah.... :D

Oh well, gotta go to bed, Good Night :)

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
Ok SxK has challenged us. She says we can't make her insance.

Back