• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Vulpes Fanclub

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
i take a break to play Skullgirls and come back to this.... Highly disturbing, quick Ladies start writing a Fanfic about JR199913xDarnarius, i knew it was Legit and this confirms it. XD
Lololololol. Hope this backs you guys off.

Feitoshi

Awards
i just got back from my nap and i see this? Well, i still don't know what's the mom question that you're talking about. Also Beer? well i better bring the demoman from tee-ef-tuu so we can have a drinking party. First one to have a hang over will be sleeping with J-errr fishes tonight! *cough* *cough*

xela10104

That's right JR, your not allowed to flirt with anyone but MMMEEE!! I mean after all... I love you---rrr taco that is on fire. xD
Also we are gay lovers in the night time, RIGHT Yuki? and Blu? and Lenneth? And Cutie? and... almost ever other girl on this forum Lol!

And that's true honey im sorry *kisses you* Happy now?

o_O Not really sure how this happened but leave me out of it... I'm going to go find a lovely lady now...

i just got back from my nap and i see this? Well, i still don't know what's the mom question that you're talking about. Also Beer? well i better bring the demoman from tee-ef-tuu so we can have a drinking party. First one to have a hang over will be sleeping with J-errr fishes tonight! *cough* *cough*

Hang over and sleeping with JR and or fishes? Leave me out of this one as well haha You adapted very quickly here.

Darnarius

LMAO! I would totally party with Demoman! That would be one hell of a party, Scottish/Irish one eye black guy, i wish i had a friend like him...
He's my go-to guy in that game too btw. gotta love explosives!

o_O Not really sure how this happened but leave me out of it... I'm going to go find a lovely lady now...

Hang over and sleeping with JR and or fishes? Leave me out of this one as well haha You adapted very quickly here.
Yea that happens sometimes, inside jokes can be so strange xD

You are gonna miss the best party ever, with a guarantied explosion, do you know hard explosions are to get right? Never pass up a chance to see one

Last edited:

Feitoshi

Awards
LMAO! I would totally party with Demoman! That would be one hell of a party, Scottish/Irish one eye black guy, i wish i had a friend like him...

You are gonna miss the best party ever, with a guarantied explosion, do you know hard explosions are to get right? Never pass up a chance to see one
^^^^^^^^^^^ what he said, plus it's the demoman joining so we're going to see some heads rolling and gibus parts raining down on us. i want to see a parody of peter griffen and the demoman have a drinking showdown :T butt that'll never come true

Zeke_Aileron

Frost Vulpeus Keyblade Chevalier
Awards
Dawnbright Town, The empty room of loneliness....
Website
zeke-aileron.tumblr.com
^^^^^^^^^^^ what he said, plus it's the demoman joining so we're going to see some heads rolling and gibus parts raining down on us. i want to see a parody of peter griffen and the demoman have a drinking showdown :T butt that'll never come true
That Depends if theres a Peter Griffen model in SFM, anything is possible on that. ._.

Darnarius

Pretty sure that would end in 3 people getting alcohol poisoning, the two participants and me, just from watching them haha

Feitoshi

Awards
Pretty sure that would end in 3 people getting alcohol poisoning, the two participants and me, just from watching them haha
yeah i'm pretty sure that you'll just start drinking as soon as both of them start the showdown. and i'm not sure if SFM has a peter griffen model. I might need to check it out some time later. i'm going to play tf2 and try to get the austrailium weapon so that i can make profit out of it ._. i heard that someone sold a strange austrailium pan for $5500 real cash.

DMoCTTA

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Lux lux lux, I love lux. Oh Lux yeahhhh!!!

When are the Christmas missions gonna be out? I am gonna make vids on that and our team and such

Feitoshi

Awards

When are the Christmas missions gonna be out? I am gonna make vids on that and our team and such
i've been getting alot of lux for the past days and i'm always carrying the team that i'm currently in atm. at least i got my aerith card yesterday, i also bought santa cluase, so worth it :3

DMoCTTA

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
i've been getting alot of lux for the past days and i'm always carrying the team that i'm currently in atm. at least i got my aerith card yesterday, i also bought santa cluase, so worth it :3

Santa ;-; so awesome!!! I dunno what to do with my moogle coins... Should I either go with 4 Sandy Clawz SR or 2 SR YRP or 1 Hurc SR+?

Darnarius

yeah i'm pretty sure that you'll just start drinking as soon as both of them start the showdown. and i'm not sure if SFM has a peter griffen model. I might need to check it out some time later. i'm going to play tf2 and try to get the austrailium weapon so that i can make profit out of it ._. i heard that someone sold a strange austrailium pan for $5500 real cash.

I love me some Lux too, but not nearly as much as $5500 in cash money! for realz?! Good luck too ya then!

As for the Christmas mission, I'd probably be safe to assume they'll come out sometime in December, other than that i got nothing, sorry.

Feitoshi

Awards
Santa ;-; so awesome!!! I dunno what to do with my moogle coins... Should I either go with 4 Sandy Clawz SR or 2 SR YRP or 1 Hurc SR+?
i think you should get the SR+ card or just go with 2/1 YRP card and 1/2 santa cluase but that's my opinion, you decide on your mog coins

Darnarius

Ah you got the Aerith card... well im jelly. We keep getting paired up with insane teams that destroy us -_-

I have recently decided to pick what ever require the least forethought. So I'd say go for the Assist cards, attack cards depend on the keyblade being used by how useful they are, Assists as ALWAYS useful.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
A worthless mom and i kissed a dude. Yeah give me that beer please.
Well that's a good thing then.

WHy the hell are you feeling normal??? Plz, just plz, do at least a fake death you wanna???

I hate inside jokes.

O i like explosions, there was that one movie i loved as a kid coz at the end there was a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig explosion. And it was awesome.
Aren't you supposed to join??? DON"T TELL ME YOU LIKED THAT KISS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Uhh... can i get my mom question answered???

What are you gonna do with our team then?? Be sure to censor the convo's.
ok...
SR+!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ah you got the Aerith card... well im jelly. We keep getting paired up with insane teams that destroy us -_-

I have recently decided to pick what ever require the least forethought. So I'd say go for the Assist cards, attack cards depend on the keyblade being used by how useful they are, Assists as ALWAYS useful.
We could always do THAT.

But attack cards can be very usefull with the right event.
LOLOL, i know that feeling, cause tonight's gonna be a bad night, woohoo, a bad night... T-T... ._.
-_-

LOOK THIS IS MULTI QUOTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xela10104

OI! Jr stop stealing Yuki's job! She is supposed to be multi-quoting everything!

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
OK Feitoshi should be accepted now. WELCOME TO THE PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back