• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Vulpes Fanclub

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Darnarius

You do remember we're crazy right? and he doesn't exactly go by the rules. ._.
Riiight, right, we are crazy, somehow i keep forgetting that. Yea and I forget it sometimes too. And so do I. But more importantly... I sometimes forget that we are crazy. You know what i mean?

Screw the rules and screw the taco! BURN THE TACO! wait what are we talking about again?
Damnit! Now i want a Taco! Not that thats a bad thing xD
To Taco bell!!!!11!!!!!!!111!
Anyone care to join me?

Zeke_Aileron

Frost Vulpeus Keyblade Chevalier
Awards
Dawnbright Town, The empty room of loneliness....
Website
zeke-aileron.tumblr.com
Riiight, right, we are crazy, somehow i keep forgetting that. Yea and I forget it sometimes too. And so do I. But more importantly... I sometimes forget that we are crazy. You know what i mean?
How am i supposed to know what you mean when i myself doesn't even know what i mean, ugh... o_o, conspiracy, their on to us, hide the Tacos and popcorn, they crave our crazy Fanclub Posts for reading eyes. ._.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
Ventus is way too pure of heart to mercilessly kill someone, He's like Batman!!
Sorry but im not coseplaying. I'm me and no one else!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M A CRAZY SON OF A BTICH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*hits you harder, grabs third blade* Slow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You do remember we're crazy right? and he doesn't exactly go by the rules. ._.
I will beat you in DN.
Screw the rules and screw the taco! BURN THE TACO! wait what are we talking about again?
SCREW THE TACO I HAVE WINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We were talking about the mom question mom -_-

Damnit! Now i want a Taco! Not that thats a bad thing xD
To Taco bell!!!!11!!!!!!!111!
Yeah crazy dude.

I will sent you quick to hell. With some luck my dad will allow you a taco.

*keeps hitting you, grabs fourth blade*

Darnarius

How am i supposed to know what you mean when i myself doesn't even know what i mean, ugh... o_o, conspiracy, their on to us, hide the Tacos and popcorn, they crave our crazy Fanclub Posts for reading eyes. ._.
I see... I'm on my 5th beer, that's when everything becomes a little clearer Lol

*keeps hitting you, grabs fourth blade*
I've been meaning to tell you but i didn't want to burst your bubble, Yea the dude you been beating the shit out of for the last 30mins ain't me, i left to go pick up some pizza like an hour ago man, sorry :/

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
I see... I'm on my 5th beer, that's when everything becomes a little clearer Lol

I've been meaning to tell you but i didn't want to burst your bubble, Yea the dude you been beating the shit out of for the last 30mins ain't me, i left go pick up so pizza like an hour ago man, sorry :/
-_-

You were supposed to do something back. Lenneth and Blu get it and play along. You jsut do nothing. That's why it's boring. -_- *hits you in the balls, grabs fith blade* HA

Zeke_Aileron

Frost Vulpeus Keyblade Chevalier
Awards
Dawnbright Town, The empty room of loneliness....
Website
zeke-aileron.tumblr.com
-_- You were supposed to do something back. Lenneth and Blu get it and play along. You jsut do nothing. That's why it's boring. -_- *hits you in the balls, grabs fith blade* HA
Hey! Hey! don't make me get Mr.Bucket on you! remember he likes what you're packing. lol XD

Darnarius

-_-

You were supposed to do something back. Lenneth and Blu get it and play along. You jsut do nothing. That's why it's boring. -_- *hits you in the balls, grabs fith blade* HA
Well hey man, I'd have fought back but even if that was me you were killing, stuck in a combo from ventus 7th Blade, there ain't no fighting back!

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
Well hey man, I'd have fought back but even if that was me you were killing, stuck in a combo from ventus 7th Blade, there ain't no fighting back!
It are six blades idiot. You could have easly blocked my first attack and bam. After that it would be fun. *keeps combo up, grabs sixth and last blade* YOU READY TO DIE!?!?!?

Darnarius

It are six blades idiot. You could have easly blocked my first attack and bam. After that it would be fun. *keeps combo up, grabs sixth and last blade* YOU READY TO DIE!?!?!?
Right... well who has the attack called "Seventh Blade" I think that was Roxas right? Makes sense, Roxas is just a more badass version of Ven after all

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards

xela10104

So I leave to take a shower and eat, while im gone A battle has broken out, epic battle music/sorrowful defeat music is playing, and tacos are being burned...

We seem pretty calm today.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
So I leave to take a shower and eat, while im gone A battle has broken out, epic battle music/sorrowful defeat music is playing, and tacos are being burned...

We seem pretty calm today.
I never tried taco's... so how was the shower??? And food???

Yeah yeah you can say that yeah.

Darnarius

Yup, i was being polite. Or are you just jealouse???

THIS TACO IS ON FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's right JR, your not allowed to flirt with anyone but MMMEEE!! I mean after all... I love you---rrr taco that is on fire. xD
Also we are gay lovers in the night time, RIGHT Yuki? and Blu? and Lenneth? And Cutie? and... almost ever other girl on this forum Lol!

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
That's right JR, your not allowed to flirt with anyone but MMMEEE!! I mean after all... I love you---rrr taco that is on fire. xD
Also we are gay lovers in the night time, RIGHT Yuki? and Blu? and Lenneth? And Cutie? and... almost ever other girl on this forum Lol!
And that's true honey im sorry *kisses you* Happy now?

Back