• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Vulpes Fanclub

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
Well that's just silly, tell him we wont kick him, obviously he made the team so if you want join up again ever he's more than welcome, but it just a little strange now, I say make Blu Leader, or Oris, they seem the leader type. Or Even jRPG, tho he'd probably say he's to lazy to do it like me XD

Yep that's right you 'beated' me good, no competition. 30 - 'love'.
*sigh* just shut up and don't complain. We will not kick him. Sign made the team. We don't need a new leader. He is coming back remember. Idiot.

*blades come out of back, grabs blade* Sorry dude i love no one. And i'm not gay.

Feitoshi

Awards
seems like today is a salty day for some people and yuki just left so no mult-quotes for now :T i wanted to see the mother load of all multiquotes :(

jRPGFan

Awards
Or Even jRPG, tho he'd probably say he's to lazy to do it like me XD

Indeed young grasshopper, Step into my chambers and i will teach you the ways of killing people kindly... Lol
Yep, true that :D
Eeeeh, but the art of torture is so much more fun! D: Ohwait, torture and then kill kindly! Yep, definitely will work!

seems like today is a salty day for some people and yuki just left so no mult-quotes for now :T i wanted to see the mother load of all multiquotes :(
Rejoice then! This means that the mother load will only get bigger as time passes!

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
Yeah you still didn't answer my mom questions!!!

Don't worry ones the exams are over you can see it ;)

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
Yep, true that :D
Eeeeh, but the art of torture is so much more fun! D: Ohwait, torture and then kill kindly! Yep, definitely will work!
I just choose Blu or Oris. NOT YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

True that. I see that so much in my dreams. Me torturing my classmates hehe.

Feitoshi

Awards
Yeah you still didn't answer my mom questions!!!

Don't worry ones the exams are over you can see it ;)
Wait, what was the mom question that you were trying to tell me? I'll be waiting for that multi-quote spam till the day comes :T

Zeke_Aileron

Frost Vulpeus Keyblade Chevalier
Awards
Dawnbright Town, The empty room of loneliness....
Website
zeke-aileron.tumblr.com
Awww, i have a bag of popcorn heated up and ready to eat while i read -_-, unless shes still on her no game/internet break thing for her school/IRL stuff, but ugh, i'll just start munching this away. :D

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
Wait was the mom question that you were trying to tell me? I'll be waiting for that multi-quote spam till the day comes :T
I asked you what for mom you are??? YOu only say "shhhhhhhhh.... no more cyring! Now dream....." i tought more of you as mom.
Well it's giong to be a pain in the ass to read it all.

Darnarius

*sigh* just shut up and don't complain. We will not kick him. Sign made the team. We don't need a new leader. He is coming back remember. Idiot.

*blades come out of back, grabs blade* Sorry dude i love no one. And i'm not gay.
He's coming back? Cool, but in order to 'remember' something I have to be told in the first place so, no I don't remember.
Must have not gotten that memo.

Lol no, I was talking about points, in a tennis match, "love" means 0. So i was saying... nevermind, its gone now

Nah that's just JR he likes to make things salty, you'll get used to it, he's our delightful tsundere of the group xD
Ahhh, thats a bummer, she probably didn't have enough time to write all what she'd need to, haha!

Brilliant! Lets test it out! Then ask them afterwords how it was... wait... i can foresee a problem with that, oh well we will cross that bridge when we come to it!

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
Awww, i have a bag of popcorn heated up and ready to eat while i read -_-, unless shes still on her no game/internet break thing for her school/IRL stuff, but ugh, i'll just start munching this away. :D
Hey where is my facepalm?!?!?!

And she has examns now... right???
He's coming back? Cool, but in order to 'remember' something I have to be told in the first place so, no I don't remember.
Must have not gotten that memo.

Lol no, I was talking about points, in a tennis match, "love" means 0. So i was saying... nevermind, its gone now

Nah that's just JR he likes to make things salty, you'll get used to it, he's our delightful tsundere of the group xD
Ahhh, thats a bummer, she probably didn't have enough time to write all what she'd need to, haha!
Yeah at Christmas idiot. I said it now like 3 damn times.

*starts attacking you* I especially changed my Avatar for this.

URUSAI!!!!!!!!! I WILL KILL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feitoshi

Awards
*starts attacking you* I especially changed my Avatar for this.

URUSAI!!!!!!!!! I WILL KILL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
here comes the battle, where's a badass battle theme when you need it? oh and a corny losing theme :p

Darnarius

here comes the battle, where's a badass battle theme when you need it? oh and a corny losing theme :p
I'll start playing Night Of Fate on the Piano, and then finish off with the de-moralizing "Defeated" Screen from Kingdom hearts Chi "Wommpwa..wawawaw...."

jRPGFan

Awards
Brilliant! Lets test it out! Then ask them afterwords how it was... wait... i can foresee a problem with that, oh well we will cross that bridge when we come to it!
Meh, just stop the heart for a few minutes then kick-start it. Even Batman can do that! Yeah, no problem ♪

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
I'll start playing Night Of Fate on the Piano, and then finish off with the de-moralizing "Defeated" Screen from Kingdom hearts Chi "Wommpwa..wawawaw...."
*hits you, grabs second blade* I warn you, i maxed my combo plus, very few survive my full attack of Wing Blade.

And you can't do that, i am killling you.

Back