• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Vulpes Fanclub

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Feitoshi

Awards
My computer has a built in program that allows me to change the keyboard language setting to any other keyboard that are different than english :p so i should be good with the japanese captchas

Darnarius

Oh, right, the captcha. Good job passing that :) And "Open Beta Test is scheduled to start on 12.5 1700" is what is written there.
Ahhhh Hellzzzz Naaa! I was thinking of maybe doing it but I ain't doing that captcha, have fun with the beta guys! I'm signed up for the new elderscrolls beta but that's besides the point.

jRPGFan

Awards
Ahhhh Hellzzzz Naaa! I was thinking of maybe doing it but I ain't doing that captcha, have fun with the beta guys! I'm signed up for the new elderscrolls beta but that's besides the point.
You could screenshot and upload the captcha somewhere, PM or Skype me and I'll send ya the characters you need. As easy as that ♪

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
Not so observative are you? Although somehow always in offline mode it is under my avatar, along with the ICQ and PSN
You think i know what those signs are??? Dude i barely am a year active on internet -_-

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
Well, you learn a thing everyday! You should thanks me then lol
Why would i thank you??? I have limited brain capacity you know. You learn me worthless stuff. That's why i fail at school -_-

jRPGFan

Awards
Why would i thank you??? I have limited brain capacity you know. You learn me worthless stuff. That's why i fail at school -_-
Limited brain capacity, eh? I can now see how your logic came to be :D And don't blame your fails on other people - after all, they are your fails

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
Yea he does, lol. ._. i have a facepalm picture for this, but i'm tired, you got lucky. ._.
O show me.
Limited brain capacity, eh? I can now see how your logic came to be :D And don't blame your fails on other people - after all, they are your fails
It's just a random name -_- Blaming them on other people eh??? I will accept it once i know that out of the closet joke of Yuki.

Last edited:

Darnarius

That's actually very much not true, the way the brain learns thing makes it so its not limited at all, I'd get into a more scentific explanation but I'm typing this on my phone so screw that xD

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
That's actually very much not true, the way the brain learns thing makes it so its not limited at all, I'd get into a more scentific explanation but I'm typing this on my phone so screw that xD
O wow, i don't care -_- become a teacher or something. And everything has a limit.

xela10104

For those of you who want to be in the beta test and don't have a way to get past the captcha, here ya go! Hiragana Japanese Online Keyboard LEXILOGOS >> just click the buttons that look like the captcha and it will give you the text then copy and paste.

So for the beta are we going to try and be on the same team again?

Back