• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Where are the lulz?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flaming flame

Banned
NO lulz are to be had here....ever since the banning of pretty much all of the trolls of KHI its been serious discussion here.

I remember the legendary troll

The Batman, not that copy cat "The Batman", but the original one. He'd post "The Batman approves of this message batmanthumbsup.jpg" and piss people off. I even remember when he got that old mod Shadow Soldier mad by rick-rolling him. Haha I remember when he PM'd me saying he planned to piss of the people that RP, after that he got banned for reasons unknown, probably trolling.

Flaming flame

Banned
you are living in an alternate reality where everything is made of shit

969638-cool_story__bro_super.jpg

You should write a book.

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
listen, dumb fuck, i will throw you so hard against a brick wall you will literally bleed to death and i will be 0 of the people at your fucking funeral because your death will be so fucking pristine and priceless that NO ONE WILL GIVE A DAMN ASS and i will be regarded as the best, most thoughtful, and most profound khi user of all time. get out of this site before i take away your limbs, douchebag.

Flaming flame

Banned
listen, dumb kupo, i will throw you so hard against a brick wall you will literally bleed to death and i will be 0 of the people at your kupoing funeral because your death will be so kupoing pristine and priceless that NO ONE WILL GIVE A DAMN ASS and i will be regarded as the best, most thoughtful, and most profound khi user of all time. get out of this site before i take away your limbs, douchebag.

??

Sounds like Moogle Abuse. I feel bad for the poor moogle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back