• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Rate my DRAGONS and Stuff!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteWolfos

Website
www.neko.invisionplus.net
Ok, I want to know what ratings (0-5) you guys will give me on the following paintings/drawings:
Or/and which one(s) you liked the most!

DRAGONS!:
1A

1B

1C

1D

1E

1F

Other stuff:
2A
2B
2C
2D

You can visit the main page <33 :redface:
Decadia on deviantART

I'm using this to see if other people like my art and if I should continue going to Game art&Design classes. x3
I will graduate as a concept artist w/BA of Science in about 2 years. owo
Still ways to go and change my style, etc.
Any supportive criticism is welcome!

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
Love the texture on these. How long does it typically take you to complete one?

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
I'd definitely keep going with your degree then, you've got some great stuff there.

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
bonking fantastic work, holy shit. I think you should continue finishing your degree in game art/design, but I think you should do more people and more landscapes as well. I didn't see many of those, and I think they'd help a whole lot when submitting a portfolio.

The odd robot and stuff as well would be nice. Should help you explore different kinds of ways to simulate a large variety of textures.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Those are beautiful dragons. I love the realistic, fantasy style.
I think you should try making more unique-looking dragons just for creative exercise. They are beautiful but some look a lot like you're idealized, typical dragon. Maybe try making dragons that you can tell come from completely different backgrounds, skillsets, species, etc.

Great work, though, even your non-dragon stuff. How do you make your handmade textures? You just draw textures in photoshop or something and save them and use them?

My favorite was 1F, I love the fur/feather texture and the gloss in his eye. I'd rate all of them between 4-5. They're gorgeous.

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
Great work, though, even your non-dragon stuff. How do you make your handmade textures? You just draw textures in photoshop or something and save them and use them?

I'd like to know this as well, this would help me improve my digi painting skills.

inasuma

i'm gonna be
Awards
^ It looks like a lot of raw painting with photoshop brushes. Very detailed. Not too surprised these take as long as they do.

I love all of this. Subbing your DA. <3 Your wolves are wonderful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back