• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Famitsu pics and info - BbS Final Mix

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Sempied

Yes, it's been said that we'd fight him in the Mirage Arena.
Nothing on actually how to play against him in MA? I thought I had heard that it was much more complex compared to facing MF.

Again? Sempied, I feel for you dude.
And now I can feel for Grass. I never thought anyone could be that dense. He switches from saying "Everything in the game is canon. - Everything Nomura says is correct" 2 different approaches, while he continues to not read the other board members posts on the matter as well. :|

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Nothing on actually how to play against him in MA? I thought I had heard that it was much more complex compared to facing MF.

No they just said that the new guy is HARDER than MF. My guess is that once you beat Vanitas Sentiment (and maybe MF as well) that it'd be unlocked in the Mirage Arena, I don't know.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
And now I can feel for Grass. I never thought anyone could be that dense. He switches from saying "Everything in the game is canon. - Everything Nomura says is correct" 2 different approaches, while he continues to not read the other board members posts on the matter as well. :|

His big ego never allows him to admit he's wrong either. Everytime I see him arguing with someone, whenever he's proven wrong, he and all of his worshippers just leave. Guy needs a lesson in humility, seriously.

You, Grass, and fantasy08. I don't know how you all deal with him.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Reading that thread made me disappoint. Who the hell is that guy? he's so bad at arguing its not even funny.

That's why I stay away from GameFAQ forums. Heck, one of my friends told me "Oh, GameFAQs said that in the English version, if you go back to the Disney worlds to revisit them a second time, each of them have new worlds!" Granted, he was also one of those who believed that Terra was voiced by Christain Bale so it makes sense why he'd believe something on a GameFAQ message board.

So what have we learned? GameFAQs is great to use as a gameplay strategy guide resource... but TERRIBLE on the forums.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Reading that thread made me disappoint. Who the hell is that guy? he's so bad at arguing its not even funny.

He's basically some guy who knows a bit more than the average KH fan, and thus thinks he knows every little detail. He's made a reputation for himself there and now over 90% of the board worships him. Most of his arguments are more opinion-based than actual fact. He also has an immense hatred of Terra's english voice and treats Aqua's english voice like the voice of an angel. Everything he says is basically treated like divine right over there, and people who disagree are seriously flamed for it.

I could go on, but I think that should be enough to prove the point.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
He's basically some guy who knows a bit more than the average KH fan, and thus thinks he knows every little detail. He's made a reputation for himself there and now over 90% of the board worships him. Most of his arguments are more opinion-based than actual fact. He also has an immense hatred of Terra's english voice and treats Aqua's english voice like the voice of an angel. Everything he says is basically treated like divine right over there, and people who disagree are seriously flamed for it.

I could go on, but I think that should be enough to prove the point.

He hates Terra's voice but thinks Aqua's is the voice of an angel?!

...yep, he's an idiot.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Is that a fact or your very strong willed opinion that you call other idiots for not sharing?

Oh please, like YOU'RE the one to talk. >_>
And I notice you don't give this same treatment to others like Dogenzaka or Chrono Mizaki who CONSTANTLY insult others for their strong willed opinion and yet "Oh my gosh, skyfoxx has an opinion and said something about it" you go and comment -_-

Sempied

Terra fan boy says hypocritical words again.

Can we stop hating on people for hating on BBS and saying we aren't the same? Its quite silly.
If you actually saw KMA's reasoning behind why he thinks so, you'd think otherwise. The guy is the most egocentric, biased individual i've seen on a forum in a very long time. The fact that even 2/3 of the boards looks like their his alts is another as well.

Grass, and I have both argued with this guy,and he has little to small credibility, and usually just brings the points back to square one. I'm heavily interested on just what points he put up on fantasy08

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
And the point is? Its his opinion. Conflicts with yours? Deal. You can't berate him for thinking Terra's VA was shitty. I kinda agree with him actually. Ven's was the only decent one because his VA actually has had the experience. Aqua's was so so. But I would put Terra on the bottom.

Sooo, BBS FM. I'm seriously disappointed of the armor's design. We totally have no idea who that is! Nomura, just once, make a good plot twist.

Sempied

And the point is? Its his opinion. Conflicts with yours? Deal. You can't berate him for thinking Terra's VA was shitty. I kinda agree with him actually. Ven's was the only decent one because his VA actually has had the experience. Aqua's was so so. But I would put Terra on the bottom.

Sooo, BBS FM. I'm seriously disappointed of the armor's design. We totally have no idea who that is! Nomura, just once, make a good plot twist.
Say what? His intentions on Terra's voice were that it was a stoic,and flat by basing it to Okaiyu, where as evident for the charm speech, and few other cutscenes that Aqua nailed it, and was perfect. Even the midst he had the nerve to say that Terra was "Universally" hated, and based his points of Terra's voice by his appearance constantly. Jason reflects the more personality, and essence of Terra. Whenever someone mentions that other VA's could do better he either ignores, and continues to bash the others that could, or act completely oblivious to how dubbing works, and say he knows "few" enough roles to judge their performances on possibly if they were her.

In the midst of his flamebait he garners a so called fanbase that makes him that of their deity. There is a difference between Opinion vs. Constructive Criticism/opinion. And in my view Terra did have lines were he fell short. However compared to Aqua as to were emotional impact was needed she barely provided.Jason Dohring has already show that he loved recording for Terra to pieces. Willa on the other hand has sadly said nothing on her role, even via her twitter.

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
Nice pick Sign!

That looks interesting. Looks like they may be adding onto the minigames too, I'm pretty sure one of those pics was of a new race.

It looks more like the player is reversing the camera angle in order to see whats behind them.

Sacred X

Freshmeat

Reading this made me rage.

With that said, I really enjoyed Aqua's VA. Possibly because I haven't watched the JP vids of BBS. And probably because I hate those cheerful generic anime "kawaii" voices female characters tend to have. I'm a little worried about the VA's interest in the character based on comments from others and the comments involving her Twitter.

Terra's VA didn't bother me at first. Upon my second playthrough, I realized some parts I remembered from the trailer had a lot more emotion in them. All in all it wasn't bad.

Everyone else was superb as usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back