• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread [complete]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

David Boreanaz or Doug Erholtz?

• David Boreanaz (KH1)

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • Doug Erholtz (Everything Else)

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread

oh well....i'm hoping for the limited edition of the french version.....i hope aqua is better in french...and a little bit of terra

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com

Half yes, but the other half was because I woke up laughing from something on tv lmao.

Oops. SORRY, I didn't mean to tease Bat-Angel-Fluffy-Terra at all. D:

That's if they actually get French voice actors, and not just put french subtitles over the English version

Wait, what? They get VAs to do the acting, don't they? They don't just slap on the French subtitles on.

Allister Rose

French Lover

yes they get their own VA, i don't know where he got the idea of just subtitles. i even seen a german one in youtube

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website

yes they get their own VA, i don't know where he got the idea of just subtitles. i even seen a german one in youtube

You can find just about any language on Youtube. Hell, I look up French ones every so often. I don't know why, but they amuse me so much, especially in the first game, where Sora gets all flustered when he's trying to explain his dream to Kairi:

[video=youtube;tJD7cluWX7g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJD7cluWX7g[/video]

Allister Rose

French Lover

yeah well it sounds pretty natural to me...my friend from greenland laughed a little about it, but when he heard more it didn't sound so funny.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website

yeah well it sounds pretty natural to me...my friend from greenland laughed a little about it, but when he heard more it didn't sound so funny.

I'm functional in French (almost fluent), but this still sounds funny to me. I have yet to figure out why. I'm not making fun of the language or anything, but it just amuses me.

Allister Rose

French Lover

there are times when i don't even like some french words. like the ones where you have to roll the R a bit. anyways i guess you have to grow up with it. german sounds a little funny to me. but then it reminds me of a combinatoin of japanese and french (not that i know alot of japanese, just small sentences)

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

You can find just about any language on Youtube. Hell, I look up French ones every so often. I don't know why, but they amuse me so much, especially in the first game, where Sora gets all flustered when he's trying to explain his dream to Kairi:

[video=youtube;tJD7cluWX7g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJD7cluWX7g[/video]

ROFL! I swear, everytime I hear a movie or game in another language, it almost always sounds hilarious!

Allister Rose

French Lover

anyways....i'm hoping aqua terra, and MX will have a better dub cast than the englsih. considering that other countries don't have the luxury (i shouldn't really call it a luxury because it can be a defect) of having star-dub, i'm sure france wil use more profesional cast

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website

anyways....i'm hoping aqua terra, and MX will have a better dub cast than the englsih. considering that other countries don't have the luxury (i shouldn't really call it a luxury because it can be a defect) of having star-dub, i'm sure france wil use more profesional cast

We still don't know what they're going to sound like in the final game. So I'm reserving final judgment until the game's released. Until then, I'm going to have fun speculating about Terra's English VA.

Wheels

Either way, I find that I like Aqua's English VA more than her Japanese one. I'm probably the only one who thinks that though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back