• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread [complete]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

David Boreanaz or Doug Erholtz?

• David Boreanaz (KH1)

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • Doug Erholtz (Everything Else)

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sempied

Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread

Hehehe, Sesshomaru is Terra...PFFFFT.
I'd have a personal fanboyism if Sesshomura was Terra. I can hear plenty more than I can from David Vincent in him.

*Tries to find if he has any contacts*

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Sesshomaru. Then I'll start pulling "Terra has a fluffy" jokes.

If it is David Kaye, then I will die just from my past obsession over Sesshomaru reverberating through time to the present me and making me have an overload of fangirl emotions.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com

Sesshomaru. Then I'll start pulling "Terra has a fluffy" jokes.

If it is David Kaye, then I will die just from my past obsession over Sesshomaru reverberating through time to the present me and making me have an overload of fangirl emotions.

Oh man, I dunno which one is worse. The "Batman is being taught by the Joker" or "Terra has a fluffy" joke. XD

LOL TBH, I never got over my obsession with Sesshomaru. I'm still a fangirl of his, more or less for sentimental reasons (he was the first bishonen I ever had a crush on. LOL).

I'd have a personal fanboyism if Sesshomura was Terra. I can hear plenty more than I can from David Vincent in him.

OMG I'd be so extremely happy if David Kaye *is* Terra.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Oh man, I dunno which one is worse. The "Batman is being taught by the Joker" or "Terra has a fluffy" joke. XD

LOL TBH, I never got over my obsession with Sesshomaru. I'm still a fangirl of his, more or less for sentimental reasons (he was the first bishonen I ever had a crush on. LOL).

OMG I'd be so extremely happy if David Kaye *is* Terra.

Actually, I am the same. Sesshomaru was my first bishie and anime guy crush and when I see Sesshomaru, I start a mini-squeal session. And I have a habit of watching Fukai Mori over and over since it was the ending with the most of "This Sesshomaru"

Woot! Think of the fanartz! Terra in Sesshomaru's clothes!

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website

Actually, I am the same. Sesshomaru was my first bishie and anime guy crush and when I see Sesshomaru, I start a mini-squeal session. And I have a habit of watching Fukai Mori over and over since it was the ending with the most of "This Sesshomaru"

Woot! Think of the fanartz! Terra in Sesshomaru's clothes!

OMFGYAY. I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE. Seriously, my friends never let me borrow their Inu movies because they're always like, "You're just going to skip ahead to all of Fluffy-sama's scenes anyway." So with the series it's pretty much "Sorry, Inu, I'm only in it because your brother's hot." LOL

:gets image in her head of Terra with a fluffy: DURR HURR.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

OMFGYAY. I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE. Seriously, my friends never let me borrow their Inu movies because they're always like, "You're just going to skip ahead to all of Fluffy-sama's scenes anyway." So with the series it's pretty much "Sorry, Inu, I'm only in it because your brother's hot." LOL

:gets image in her head of Terra with a fluffy: DURR HURR.

EXACTLY. OMG. YOU GET ME! But me and my friends were all Sesshomaru-sama fans so we would watch the episodes and scenes together. :D

SOMEBODY NEEDS TO DRAW IT. -tries to do it very slowly with lots of detail-

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website

EXACTLY. OMG. YOU GET ME! But me and my friends were all Sesshomaru-sama fans so we would watch the episodes and scenes together. :D

SOMEBODY NEEDS TO DRAW IT. -tries to do it very slowly with lots of detail-

Of course I get you! Us Fluffy-sama fangirls have to stick together, amirite?

OH. EM. GEE. Terra with no shirt on, just wearing those pants like Sesshomaru has, with a fluffy over his arm. Hehehehehe.

EDIT

Just went back to IMDB just to check (I really don't even know why I bother anymore), and I shit you not, they had MICHAEL BOLTON listed as Terra's VA.

LOLWAT. Now the IMDBtards are just pulling random people out of the air?

Last edited:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Of course I get you! Us Fluffy-sama fangirls have to stick together, amirite?

OH. EM. GEE. Terra with no shirt on, just wearing those pants like Sesshomaru has, with a fluffy over his arm. Hehehehehe.

EDIT

Just went back to IMDB just to check (I really don't even know why I bother anymore), and I shit you not, they had MICHAEL BOLTON listed as Terra's VA.

LOLWAT. Now the IMDBtards are just pulling random people out of the air?

inorite? United we are the legion of Fluffy-sama lovers!

I have this urge to do a photo manipulation, but I don't have photoshop on this computer. D:

I think I just threw up in my mouth.

At Michael Bolton or David Kaye? Because the Bolton one is LOL worthy.

Wheels

I never saw the appeal in Terra. Except for his muscles, but that's about it

I think I've played too many JRPGs, too used to Bishies xD

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website

I never saw the appeal in Terra. Except for his muscles, but that's about it

I think I've played too many JRPGs, too used to Bishies xD

GASP. You can never be too used to bishies! D:

Honestly, I just think he's hot. Physically, sure, but it's his personality too.

About everyone fantasizing about Terra.

And...this is a bad thing?

Seriously dude, it's the internet. There's people out there fantasizing about shit worse than fictional characters.

Wheels

GASP. You can never be too used to bishies! D:

Honestly, I just think he's hot. Physically, sure, but it's his personality too.
I do like his personality, except for the whole incredibly naive thing. I'd probably be slapping him up the back of the head half the time xD

Heheh, bishies. I just love the word

On a random note, so this fits with the topic, I like everyone's voice actors!! xD

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website

I do like his personality, except for the whole incredibly naive thing. I'd probably be slapping him up the back of the head half the time xD

Heheh, bishies. I just love the word

On a random note, so this fits with the topic, I like everyone's voice actors!! xD

That naivete is just what makes him all the more adorable to me; he's so sweet and awkward at times, and I just want to go, "Awww!" In fact, I think that's what only adds to the "tragic hero" aspect of his character, too.

LOL Everyone's going to do just fine in the game, I think.

Wheels

That naivete is just what makes him all the more adorable to me; he's so sweet and awkward at times, and I just want to go, "Awww!" In fact, I think that's what only adds to the "tragic hero" aspect of his character, too.

LOL Everyone's going to do just fine in the game, I think.
You can have Terra, but think I might steal Ven. I'd probably swing for Aqua too xD Ohhhh dearrrr I am a strange one. I know, I call dibs on Zack :p

Key_of_Faith

Oh dear God...
OK isn't Rick Gomez the guy who voiced Zack from Crisis Core? I found a guy with this name in Facebook so I thought it was him. I sent a message to him asking about KH and all...turns out that the full name of the actor is Richard (something) "Rick" Gomez...
I just embarrassed myself...

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website

You can have Terra, but think I might steal Ven. I'd probably swing for Aqua too xD Ohhhh dearrrr I am a strange one. I know, I call dibs on Zack :p

Meh. You can have them. But I get Terra, so s'all good. :DDDD

Oh dear God...
OK isn't Rick Gomez the guy who voiced Zack from Crisis Core? I found a guy with this name in Facebook so I thought it was him. I sent a message to him asking about KH and all...turns out that the full name of the actor is Richard (something) "Rick" Gomez...
I just embarrassed myself...

Yes, Rick Gomez does Zack's voice.

You're not the only one who's embarrassed yourself on FB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back