• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

English BbS Trailer + Game Play Videos

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Re: e3 english trailer

I found that majority of the voices sounded a little... toned down, from what I expected. Like Vanitas, for example. I was hoping for something deeper, and a bit more fierce, whereas with Aqua, she sounded too emotionless at times. But that's just my opinion.

manmark

Awards

i do not thing it is xemnas because he became a nobody a lot later

manmark

Awards

nope i did not like some VA too.they just did not sound well

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net

DUDE. IT'S THE JOKER. TEACHING BATMAN. HOW BADASS IS THIS!?

If Christian does his Howl voice at any time during that game, I will fangirl so hardcore...

I told my sister and she smiled. She loves that movie! xD

Also, you could easily go to IMDB.com if you wanted to read all this yourself. They're like, the only place I go for Official VA's to see if I know them.

Lancelot

Awards

Cloak =/= Nobody, as seen by Riku. My first thought WAS Xehanort though, due to the weaponry being similar to Xemnas', but never the less, the design was nice.

Also, manmark, please edit your post instead of posting twice, alright?

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net

Shinkirō;5101680 said:
Cloak =/= Nobody, as seen by Riku. My first thought WAS Xehanort though, due to the weaponry being similar to Xemnas', but never the less, the design was nice.

Also, manmark, please edit your post instead of posting twice, alright?

I agree. It could possibly be ATW or anyone else ya know?

Dawninmyheart

Awards
Website
users.livejournal.com

Is it just me or does Terra sound like Mark Hamill?

Maybe it's just my hopes deluding me. Since they annouced he is in it, i've been hoping he is Terra.

Lancelot

Awards

I agree. It could possibly be ATW or anyone else ya know?

I'd assume that it's someone from the Radiant Garden collection, based on the weapon design, so yes, AtW is a sensible choice.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards

Shinkirō;5101680 said:

I'm aware of that. I only said Org XIII cloak, because sadly that seems to be the term most identify with the item, even though I normally call it "Black Coat" myself. ^_^

And after watching the trailer several times, I have this to say; It sounds like Christian Bale is Terra! >:D (I'd been hoping it to be Hamill, but this is just as good for me, and with even more "OMFG" material with "Joker teaching Batman" jokes. XD)

Willa DOES sound unemotional at times, but I LOVED it when she said "He's not as weak as you think..." And there were a couple other moments too.

Jesse... the dude keeps impressing me with his VA talents. XD I was impressed when he voiced Roxas in KH2, and I was happy with him in Days, but this takes the cake for me. >:D Definitely a well-done job on his part.

Eraqus DOES seem to be voiced by Hamill (the voice reminds me of one of the roles he recently did, but I'm not sure which one... Yakuza, for some reason, is the one in my mind. XD) Again, well done on his part. ^_^

And Nimoy... the man is PERFECT!!! 8DDDDDDDDDD I was iffy on him at first last month when they released the Keyblade War line. Hearing it again, it sounds golden here. :3 And the scene with him talking to Terra... by God, Nimoy sounds so epically evil as Xehanort! <3

And Vanitas? >:D I knew that voice from the get-go. Must say, I'm quite impressed with Mr. Haley Joel Osment and I LOVED it when he called Ven an idiot. XD The VA nailed Vanitas IMO. <3333333 Definitely the best voice in the trailer IMO. :3

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net

Shinkirō;5101699 said:
I'd assume that it's someone from the Radiant Garden collection, based on the weapon design, so yes, AtW is a sensible choice.

That and what he said in the end adds to that too.

manmark

Awards

i meen about being AtW.sorry for not being clear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back