• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread [complete]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

David Boreanaz or Doug Erholtz?

• David Boreanaz (KH1)

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • Doug Erholtz (Everything Else)

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nicoleohbugga

Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread

Yeah, I really hope so too. Anyone else would just sound weird since i'm already used to HJO and Gallagher. But Hayden might still be in, I don't think she is that busy since Heroes has ended.
Yeah, I remember my friend saying she wouldn't be in kh2 because she thought she was too good for it, and didn't want to be known as a video game character. So idk.

I doubt they'd get someone different after using the same main cast for all the games.
I'm probably wrong, But wasn't Xion supposed to have Kairi's voice? And she was played by Alyson Stoner, or whatever he name is. I actually don't have a problem with that, to be honest.. As long as she doesn't do another orgasm scream. :p

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com

Yeah, I remember my friend saying she wouldn't be in kh2 because she thought she was too good for it, and didn't want to be known as a video game character. So idk.

I'm probably wrong, But wasn't Xion supposed to have Kairi's voice? And she was played by Alyson Stoner, or whatever he name is. I actually don't have a problem with that, to be honest.. As long as she doesn't do another orgasm scream. :p

Oh God, I REALLY hated Xion's voice. I don't know why, but it annoyed me so much. I just wanted to scream "STFU."

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Yeah she was. Alyson Stoner played Xion and Kairi in Re:CoM and Days, but since both of them were relatively low budget projects, I don't know whether she was chosen because Hayden was busy or too expensive for just a few lines, or because the characters were younger and she couldn't produce her KH1 Kairi voice for them.

Xion had her good moments; just not a lot of them. Especially the scream. Always skipped that part afterwards. It was rather painful to hear.

And what's with the tags? >.>

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website

Yeah she was. Alyson Stoner played Xion and Kairi in Re:CoM and Days, but since both of them were relatively low budget projects, I don't know whether she was chosen because Hayden was busy or too expensive for just a few lines, or because the characters were younger and she couldn't produce her KH1 Kairi voice for them.

Xion had her good moments; just not a lot of them. Especially the scream. Always skipped that part afterwards. It was rather painful to hear.

It got to the point where I really wanted Axel to push her off the clock tower. Not that he would, considering she was kind of important to what plot there was in Days and that she was his friend and all....but dammit, I cannot stand that girl's voice.

Some troll thought it'd be lulzy to do it, I guess.

nicoleohbugga

Oh God, I REALLY hated Xion's voice. I don't know why, but it annoyed me so much. I just wanted to scream "STFU."
Haha, I just think the ending was the only time I liked her, because it was a moment. :(

I would agree, but Haley Joel played Sora in Re:Com, and His voice hit puberty then. And personally think Jesse is more of a celeb than her, or at least he was at the time of kh2. Who knows.. Like I said, as long as they don't get rid of my boys, I'm good.

It got to the point where I really wanted Axel to push her off the clock tower. Not that he would, considering she was kind of important to what plot there was in Days and that she was his friend and all....but dammit, I cannot stand that girl's voice.

Some troll thought it'd be lulzy to do it, I guess.
Haha, The only reason Axel's voice pissed me off was just that constant, "got it memorized?" When he gets mad though it's like crazy, and I like that. :) Hahaha.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website

Haha, I just think the ending was the only time I liked her, because it was a moment. :(

I would agree, but Haley Joel played Sora in Re:Com, and His voice hit puberty then. And personally think Jesse is more of a celeb than her, or at least he was at the time of kh2. Who knows.. Like I said, as long as they don't get rid of my boys, I'm good.

Haha, The only reason Axel's voice pissed me off was just that constant, "got it memorized?" When he gets mad though it's like crazy, and I like that. :) Hahaha.

Quinton Flynn is LOOOOOOVE.

Key

Exile
Awards

uuuuuugh, i hate trolls D:

and whoever said Quinto Flynn is love, i totally agree with you. I went and watched FFVII Advent Children just to see Reno. XD

YUPPP

For the record, some of the tags still amuse me....

Yeah I find them pretty funny.
I like the one that says " Hamill would destroy you all for calling him gay but is busy giving it to your mom " lol.

Sempied

Hayden couldn't do Xion, and Kairi because in Days, and RE:CoM she had been busy with hollywood, fame films, etc.

For the love of god will a mod please change the tag Cloud? It's embarrassing just looking how bad trolling is in there. :/

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website

uuuuuugh, i hate trolls D:

and whoever said Quinto Flynn is love, i totally agree with you. I went and watched FFVII Advent Children just to see Reno. XD

I said Quinton is love. Because he IIIISSSS. OMG Reno in AC is so lulzy. |'D

Hayden couldn't do Xion, and Kairi because in Days, and RE:CoM she had been busy with hollywood, fame films, etc.

For the love of god will a mod please change the tag Cloud? It's embarrassing just looking how bad trolling is in there. :/

Some of the tags are actually funny though...

Sempied

I said Quinton is love. Because he IIIISSSS. OMG Reno in AC is so lulzy. |'D

Some of the tags are actually funny though...
I meant the ones against Hamill. I loled hard "hamill is to busy giving it your mom".

I always find it funny when playing Metal Gear Solid, and listening to Raiden, and thinking that it's really Quinton Flynn

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website

I meant the ones against Hamill. I loled hard "hamill is to busy giving it your mom".

I always find it funny when playing Metal Gear Solid, and listening to Raiden, and thinking that it's really Quinton Flynn

Well, we can always just take off the Anti-Hamill ones. And leave the "hamill is too busy giving it to your mom" one, fo shiz.

Holy crap, Quinton's in MGS? MUST BUUUUUUY!!!! :runs off to get it:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back