• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread [complete]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

David Boreanaz or Doug Erholtz?

• David Boreanaz (KH1)

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • Doug Erholtz (Everything Else)

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nicoleohbugga

Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread

I heard him on an old episode of a Kingdom Hearts podcast the other day. I squee'd so loud. LOL
Haha, awee! :D
And you're probably gonna squee at BBS as well with Lea.
Idk, I like the idea of him being older and having his little anger issues. I don't think it would be as cool when he's a teen.

Sempied

Okay really the rude tags need to stop. I already made a thread in help and support that will hopefully get something done.

2-3 more days until the E3 trailer though! :)

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member

lol wtf happened to the tags? I was gone for two days and now they're all crazy o_o
Anyways, any news about Terra and Eraqus' VAs?

nicoleohbugga

Okay really the rude tags need to stop. I already made a thread in help and support that will hopefully get something done.

2-3 more days until the E3 trailer though! :)

lol wtf happened to the tags? I was gone for two days and now they're all crazy o_o

Wait, what is everyone talking about?

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com

i may end up doing this too, lol XD hell, i think my voice might be gone by the time the TUTORIAL'S over. XD

Just to warn you all - when the E3 trailer's out and we finally hear something from Terra other than battle grunts, I WILL squee myself hoarse. I love being a fangirl. XD

Some troll decided to fck with the tags. And so far, no news about Terra and Eraqus.

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member

Some troll decided to fck with the tags. And so far, no news about Terra and Eraqus.

Now my Terra!Bale tag is gone :,(
And KKAHRHAGHGFSHFDSHFGA about the VAs. I better hear something soon. Actually, speaking of BBS, I found a PSP that my cousin gave to me that he said was really nice and still worked fine. Turns out he broke the door and the open button, plus it's from 2004. So I still need to get a new one unless I can fix it for cheap.

Sempied

Sad day. Some of them were amusing.
Sad day for Terra!Bale indeed

And KKAHRHAGHGFSHFDSHFGA about the VAs. I better hear something soon. Actually, speaking of BBS, I found a PSP that my cousin gave to me that he said was really nice and still worked fine. Turns out he broke the door and the open button, plus it's from 2004. So I still need to get a new one unless I can fix it for cheap.
You can usually trade a defected PSP into Gamers for 20 bucks in store credit. While one of the very early PSP models is 90 bucks. (If thats saying anything) However to actually get it fixed without it's old receipt is about 120 bucks. (Not including the shipping....)

Last edited:

nicoleohbugga

What a little liar! Go kick him. :mad:

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website

But we still remember Terra!Bale. At least I do - I watched Howl's Moving Castle again last night, and I kept picturing Terra saying all those lines. >3< OMG It fit so well too! D8 When BBS is released here, someone has to do a video of Terra saying Howl's lines.

I don't think you're going to get it fixed for cheap, unless you have an awesome techie friend who'll fix it for free.

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member

Sad day for Terra!Bale indeed

You can usually trade a defected PSP into Gamers for 20 bucks in store credit. While one of the very early PSP models is 90 bucks. (If thats saying anything) However to actually get it fixed without it's old receipt is about 120 bucks. (Not including the shipping....)

I'm not entirely sure what/where that is. All I have where I live are a bunch of Gamestops (I have a membership there actually...)
It's a PSP-1000, I think. I might be able to get the door fixed but it's still pretty old and not in good shape.

What a little liar! Go kick him. :mad:

Well, it was sort of my fault. I didn't really check it out ahead of time since he was getting a new one and just told me "Here! You can have this one, it's perfectly fine." so I just thought "OMG YES! FREE PSP!".

But we still remember Terra!Bale. At least I do - I watched Howl's Moving Castle again last night, and I kept picturing Terra saying all those lines. >3< OMG It fit so well too! D8 When BBS is released here, someone has to do a video of Terra saying Howl's lines.

LOL I'M DYING THINKING OF TERRA SAYING THE LINES WHEN HOWL IS TALKING ABOUT HIS HAIR. I'm srsly loling so hard right now.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website

I'm not entirely sure what/where that is. All I have where I live are a bunch of Gamestops (I have a membership there actually...)
It's a PSP-1000, I think. I might be able to get the door fixed but it's still pretty old and not in good shape.

Well, it was sort of my fault. I didn't really check it out ahead of time since he was getting a new one and just told me "Here! You can have this one, it's perfectly fine." so I just thought "OMG YES! FREE PSP!".

LOL I'M DYING THINKING OF TERRA SAYING THE LINES WHEN HOWL IS TALKING ABOUT HIS HAIR. I'm srsly loling so hard right now.

I PMSL (well, almost) when it got to that part, and I could see Terra freaking out and screaming. SO MANY FCKING LULZ, I TELL YOU.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back