• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If Sora had gone against MX

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
@loke13 and DiceKiller

LS and Sora fought cuz LS in his rage attacked him thinking he was Xehanort Sora kept up with him just barely and LS calmed down and stopped the fight. i played that sh!t myself, no one lost and no one won. But if that battle continued not as in gameplay but as in an actual fight, it comes down to this...who'd get tired first a kid in defense or a pile of Armor in a fit of rage...?

EDIT: Sora has potential to be stronger than Terra, Ven, or Aqua hell even MX but at his current level if he had a long term fight he'd tire out raw talent takes you so far

Obsidian

knowledge=/=Power

You LIE

In all seriousness though, knowledge=power. In every shape or form, knowledge always translates to power. If Sora didn't have the knowledge to use/summon/fight with his Keyblade, well he'd be dead :|

Also, because of all the reasons everyone has been trying to drill into your head, Sora is not strongest. Just some amateur kid who happens to have a lot of friends to help him out. Plus the whole knowledge=power thing I threw in for fun I guess lol.

DiceKiller

hope I don't rust
Oh my spaghetti monster. I didn't think it was possible for a person to be this stubborn.

The irony in this post makes me laugh

Ok Turning your keyblade into a motorcycle or a canon does not make you more powerful. It just means he knows more about the keyblade than Sora and knowledge=/=Power.

Let me pick this apart slowly. So if you are saying Sora didn't KNOW how to wield the keyblade, he would have still "defeated" LS?

The fact that Sora beat LS without proper training speaks volumes about his power.

Just so I can check your head isn't up your ass, do you know what my counter argument was to this?

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Oh my spaghetti monster. I didn't think it was possible for a person to be this stubborn.

Ok Turning your keyblade into a motorcycle or a canon does not make you more powerful. It just means he knows more about the keyblade than Sora and knowledge=/=Power.

The fact that Sora beat LS without proper training speaks volumes about his power.

Had it ever occured to you that LS stopped fighting Sora at one point when he realized Sora wasn't Xehanort therefore neither of them won. (But LS would have cause he is stronger)

Jordo

Sora is the strongest because we as players and consumers of the Kingdom Hearts Series typically play as him and somehow beat all sorts of creations that seem to have more abilities. The ability to succeed with so many disadvantages is in fact the greatest strength and power of all, yet it doesn't help that Sora gets some help with someone working a PS2 Controller ;)

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
You LIE

In all seriousness though, knowledge=power. In every shape or form, knowledge always translates to power. If Sora didn't have the knowledge to use/summon/fight with his Keyblade, well he'd be dead :|

Also, because of all the reasons everyone has been trying to drill into your head, Sora is not strongest. Just some amateur kid who happens to have a lot of friends to help him out. Plus the whole knowledge=power thing I threw in for fun I guess lol.

If that was the case Eraqus would of beaten Terra. BOO YAA!!!!

The irony in this post makes me laugh

Let me pick this apart slowly. So if you are saying Sora didn't KNOW how to wield the keyblade, he would have still "defeated" LS?

Just so I can check your head isn't up your ass, do you know what my counter argument was to this?
No if he knew about the keyblade LS wouldn't of lasted ten seconds. BOO YAA!!!!

Had it ever occured to you that LS stopped fighting Sora at one point when he realized Sora wasn't Xehanort therefore neither of them won. (But LS would have cause he is stronger)

Did it ever occur to you that Sora beat LS because he was STRONGER then him. HURRRR DURRRR/ BOO YAA!!!

Last edited:

MeggieKeyblader

If that was the case Eraqus would of beaten Terra. BOO YAA!!!!

No if he knew about the keyblade LS wouldn't of lasted ten seconds. BOO YAA!!!!

Did it ever occur to you that Sora beat LS because he was STRONGER then him. HURRRR DURRRR/ BOO AA!!!

...C'mon guys, it's pretty obvious that Sora didn't ACTUALLY defeat LS... just like he didn't ACTUALLY defeat Xemnas in KH:FM. LS just realized he wasn't Xehanort, and he had enough. His words after the fight even show that he was 'testing' Sora out. He was obviously not defeated since he acted the same way as he acted before the fight.

DiceKiller

hope I don't rust
You are pathetic, and should be denied access to the internet until you get out of middle school.

You fail to acknowledge any of the points I and everyone else have brought against you, and you haven't even answered any of my questions I asked you. You would do everyone a favor if you stopped posting in this thread. =/

loke13

...C'mon guys, it's pretty obvious that Sora didn't ACTUALLY defeat LS... just like he didn't ACTUALLY defeat Xemnas in KH:FM. LS just realized he wasn't Xehanort, and he had enough. His words after the fight even show that he was 'testing' Sora out. He was obviously not defeated since he acted the same way as he acted before the fight.

You can't kill a empty suit of armor. Infact by that Logic LS is the strongest boss in the KH sereis since he never gets tired.

MeggieKeyblader

You can't kill a empty suit of armor. Infact by that Logic LS is the strongest boss in the KH sereis since he never gets tired.

I didn't say kill, I said defeat. There's a difference. Your point was irrelevant.

And you basically just contradicted yourself, now you're saying that LS is in fact stronger than Sora.

Lelouch

I say Sora just needs to learn more about the keyblade then he would officially surpass TAV. That's the only thing stopping him from being even stronger than he is now. Knowledge does equal. The more knowledge you have the better the fighter you will become. I actually hope he starts to wield the light in battle kind of like Ven and Roxas in the next game.

loke13

I didn't say kill, I said defeat. There's a difference. Your point was irrelevant.

And you basically just contradicted yourself, now you're saying that LS is in fact stronger than Sora.

If thats the case then LS did get defeated otherwise Sora would have been destroyed.

I say Sora just needs to learn more about the keyblade then he would officially surpass TAV. That's the only thing stopping him from being even stronger than he is now. Knowledge does equal. The more knowledge you have the better the fighter you will become. I actually hope he starts to wield the light in battle kind of like Ven and Roxas in the next game.

Tell that to Eraqus.

MeggieKeyblader

If thats the case then LS did get defeated otherwise Sora would have been destroyed.

No. LS stopped fighting Sora because he realized that he wasn't Xehanort and he finished 'testing' his power, as seen from the words after the fight. Very similar to how Xemnas tested him in KH:FM. That's my theory, anyway.

loke13

No. LS stopped fighting Sora because he realized that he wasn't Xehanort and he finished 'testing' his power, as seen from the words after the fight. Very similar to how Xemnas tested him in KH:FM. That's my theory, anyway.

Your theory fails.

If he thought he was MX he wouldn't be testing him he'd be attacking him with all his might. And if that wasn't enough to defeat Sora but was enough to defeat a new younger and more powefuller Xehanort then you can see where i'm going with this.

Sora > LS>Xehanort 2.0

DiceKiller

hope I don't rust
Your theory fails.

If he thought he was MX he wouldn't be testing him he'd be attacking him with all his might. And if that wasn't enough to defeat Sora but was enough to defeat a new younger and more powefuller Xehanort then you can see where i'm going with this.

Sora > LS>Xehanort 2.0

Once again, Sora had assistance from his friends that would probably do anything to protect him.

I dunno about you guys but I think we're done here. We've said what there was to say and all he's done is BS and contradict himself...

Couldn't agree anymore.

loke13

Once again, Sora had assistance from his friends that would probably do anything to protect him.

Sora>LS>2.0>TAV>R,M>Heartless>grass>Kairi>Donald and Goofy.

I dunno about you guys but I think we're done here. We've said what there was to say and all he's done is BS and contradict himself...

Indeed I won this debate in page in page five.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back