• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS Voice Actors

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LuxordKing

Im sorry if this was posted else-wear but I couldn't find it. So anyways I was wondering if any of you are excited to find out what the english voices of Aqua and Terra are, I know I am.

I know other people have been confirmed so if you would like to post them so i can add them to the list of voice actors that I put on here.

Feel free to guess what actors you think will be playing who. Who knows you might be right. We know a few voices already (listed below) but not all so again feel free to post anything about the topic of voice actors.

EDIT: Well we have seen some interesting comments and ill add them to the list, again with what Sol said guys please don't spam the thread this is meant to be fun like i wonder this not just stupid posts like Adam Sandler - Everyone Else (although that was a good one lol)

Voice Actors: (If there in Blue there GUESSES, or Ideas.)
Aqua: Kelly Sheridan (Very nice choice), Megan Hollingshead
Ventus: Jessie McCartney
Terra:
King Mickey: Bret Iwan
Minnie Mouse: Russi Taylor
Stich: Chris Sanders
Yen Sid: Corey Burton
Goofy: Bill Farmer
Donald: Tony Anselmo
Young Kairi: Alysson Stoner
Karir's Grandmother: Julie Andrews
Master Eraquis:
Malificent: Susan Blakeslee
Master Xehanort:
Riku:
Vanitas:

etc. ill add more when I get ideas

Last edited:

Xelnyn

Website
rabidfangirlofdoom.deviantart.com
I'd be interested to see who Terra and Aqua are, actually. xD

Hmmm...I have no real guesses for voice actors but I think it would really rule if Nathan Fillion was in there somewhere. :'D

OR CHRISTIAN BALE, JUST LOOK WHAT HE DID FOR HOWL.

/loser

Lady-Lee

Awards
he has a great voice..Personally, I would like to see him playing someone so totally evil that it would be delicious.

Edit: haha LK as aqua..."friendship!!!"

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
Im not excited for Terra and Aqua
Im excited for MX
MORGAN FREEMAN
morgan as MX...i dont think so ><
it doesnt fit MX

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
My picks that should happen:

Aqua - Eliza Dushku
Adam Sandler - Everyone Else

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Hm...I know people don't believe the theory but Vanitas should be Haley Joel Osment. And obviously Riku and Sora should keep their original voice actors...But I honestly think they won't have speaking roles in the game. I'm guessing Xion's voice is going to be Kairi's voice actor from now on...Alyssa Stone right?

(Hm...The robot ghost of Christmas past...from the future! should pull Christian Bale away before his wife murders him during the robot wars so he can voice something in BBS...Just because. And Dan Green? The man who doesth the laundry with his sexy voice? Just no Johnny Yong Bosch. He is a voice acting ho. Every game and show out there has his voice in it.

/rant)

Anyways, Morgan Freeman as MX? I would rather he was Eraqus. MX needs somebody who can sound evil. Whenever I think of Freeman I think of God and God never really comes off to me as evil.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
My favourite cousin didn't like idea of Morgan Freeman being MX when I told him this possible idea. He also didn't get the idea too. :(

And Adam Sandler as everyone else....gee, imagine the whole entire credits has him on it (Lady Tremaine - Adam Sandler, Terra - Adam Sandler, Queen/Witch - Adam Sandler,Kairi's Grandma - Adam Sandler) O_O

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
And Adam Sandler as everyone else....gee, imagine the whole entire credits has him on it (Lady Tremaine - Adam Sandler, Terra - Adam Sandler, Queen/Witch - Adam Sandler,Kairi's Grandma - Adam Sandler) O_O

You forgot Kid Kairi - Adam Sandler.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Adam Sandler would be great as Kairi's grandmother. Hell, I think he should be kid!Kairi's voice!

-tries to imagine Morgan Freeman being good/evil/wtfbbq- Nope. All I see is God...or Nelson Mandala. Or Lucius Fox from the Batman movies.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
you forgot george lopez >.>
he would fit as Master eraqus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back