• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Days Glitch?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Not a glitch, but something strange I noticed.

The building with the Armour Shop. It's like four storeys tall, with windows and all. But it's only like two metres thick with the alley behind it.

Retarded architects much?

ALSO 12345 GET

QuietAssistant

Awards
If I use my Limit as Saix in some parts of Halloweentown (hasnt happened anywhere else yet) I will go through the ground and fall in black nothingness for about 20 seconds and die...
Same Here! I hated it cus I was going against the ice heartless(chill ripper?) and I only had to hit him one more time and the glitch happened.:cry:

TrinityxLimit

∞;4611424 said:
Not a glitch, but something strange I noticed.

The building with the Armour Shop. It's like four storeys tall, with windows and all. But it's only like two metres thick with the alley behind it.

Retarded architects much?

ALSO 12345 GET

Square happens to be those architects. They put in a lot of blood, sweat, wood, and tears to make that building. Even one of them lost his leg due to a heavy pixel falling on it during a lifting process. So they had to nurse him back to health, and didn't get the building finished right before release date.

Limeguy64

Website
www.freewebs.com
Xion's hood.LOL

Classic.

hahaha yea thats the only glitch ive had so far... like during a cut scene, she wont have it on... then the camera will look at someone else and when she comes back into the shot, she has a hood up...

buttt apart from that, on certain missions in twilight town, heartless will sometimes disappear into the floor then reemerge a couple seconds later...

H

Haxon

hahaha yea thats the only glitch ive had so far... like during a cut scene, she wont have it on... then the camera will look at someone else and when she comes back into the shot, she has a hood up...

buttt apart from that, on certain missions in twilight town, heartless will sometimes disappear into the floor then reemerge a couple seconds later...
Xions Hood isnt a glitch... Its showing how each character sees her
And uhh if your talking about shadows thats kinda what they do :31:

Sora1915

Bronze Member

First of all Xion's hood is supposed to do that its not a glitch.....and second of all it depends on what heartless you are talking about because some are supposed ot do that >>;

Limeguy64

Website
www.freewebs.com
o really? i didnt catch that... but i guess it makes sense...? (eee dont tell me anymore in case the reason become obvious later in the game... :D)

hahaha no they werent shadows... i know they do that... i believe they were some kinda soldier and sometimes they would just fall through the floor and reappear a little later

Rix

:)
Awards
Party members dissapearing into the walls. happened a lot in Agrabah with Xion on the team.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
o really? i didnt catch that... but i guess it makes sense...? (eee dont tell me anymore in case the reason become obvious later in the game... :D)

hahaha no they werent shadows... i know they do that... i believe they were some kinda soldier and sometimes they would just fall through the floor and reappear a little later
Oh well yeah they aren't supposed to do that.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back