• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New VJump scans (Jan 2010 issue) (translated)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Audo

Maybe it's just the angle, but the ears seem a lot rounder to me compared tot he Xigbar screenshot I'm looking at, unless age has something to do with it. Also the eyes seem more green than anything else.
They're just as pointy, and just as amber.

You might be right on the censorship part on Braig's battle but its up to the NA Square Staff to decide to censor the sniper part and changed it the same way as Xigbar's one in KH2.

Seriously, I don't want them to edit Braig's battle but seeing that they didn't change Xigbar's limit break in Days, there's a chance. : /
I don't see why it matters so much.
Then again, I never saw the point behind people carrying so much about the censorships of KH2.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
What if each of Braig's injuries come from VAT. Terra seems to be more brutal so he killed braigs eye. The Ven gave him the scar on his face and then Aqua being the most gentle made his hair grey.

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
oh man braig looks pretty sweet now. captain justice is still the best, though =D

Sacred X

Freshmeat
...You don't need more scans. You can see them clearly in the scan we have....

Unless the previous post was a horrid joke at poking the obvious: just like how Braig is Prince Phillip? At least dignify the possibility, as I'm not the only one who notices the difference in ears. Even the scan questions if that's Xigbar's past body.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
What if each of Braig's injuries come from VAT. Terra seems to be more brutal so he killed braigs eye. The Ven gave him the scar on his face and then Aqua being the most gentle made his hair grey.

The first thing that comes up to my mind when I saw Braig's battle with Terra was the first BBS trailer where the near end of it, Terra is seen carrying an unconscious Ven at the cliffs of Radiant Garden. I don't know if this what caused Terra to fight Braig but that is unlikely.

A

Audo

Unless the previous post was a horrid joke at poking the obvious: just like how Braig is Prince Phillip? At least dignify the possibility, as I'm not the only one who notices the difference in ears. Even the scan questions if that's Xigbar's past body.
They question it because he doesn't have his scars or eyepatch >.>

Honestly, I wouldn't put much stock in what the scans say.

"THIS CHARACTER LOOKS JUST LIKE XALDIN!!!"
"THIS CHARACTER LOOKS JUST LIKE LEXEAUS!!!"

Is how they went about introducing Dilan and Aeleus...

Beyer

Awesome, we finally see Braig and get a hint into his role in BBS.
Of course they release the apprentice I want to see most last, Ienzo!
Hmm, MX gets captured...Braig seems to have been the culprit?

So damn interesting! (too bad I have made a choice to stop looking at forums after the game is actually released to avoid spoilers beyond trailers and scans, ima have to wait for PAL release!)

thank you

A

Audo

Even though he's going to disagree with this, I wouldn't say anyone is in a position to say who's right and who's wrong at this point.
The hell? You can just look at the picture and its right there.
Ugh. People.

krexia

Translator
Awards
Even the scan questions if that's Xigbar's past body.
Yeah, like Audo says I wouldn't read too much into that phrasing. They do it in Japanese magazines all the time with information any fan would already know is blatantly obvious.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Well grey hair does seem like a very dramatic change to me. I mean when ATW said his apprentices went through faint changes. Well roxas looks like sora except with differnent style and blonde hair. same goes for namine.

I have no idea wat i'm saying.

TrinityxLimit

We get to fight Xiggy again? (except now we fight him with beer goggles)

I'm hoping this delay of Ienzo doesn't mean he is physically different than Zexion, like Braig.

And if these are the only worlds Nomura was saying to be revealed, then all hope for Olympus Coliseum is lost.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
And if these are the only worlds Nomura was saying to be revealed, then all hope for Olympus Coliseum is lost.

There is still hope because next month, they will reveal the last two worlds in the scans so Olympus Coliseum is most likely one of those two.

Ienzo will definitely be revealed in the next week Famitsu scan where we also may get to see a bird's eye view art render of the once glorious and beautiful Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden before its destruction.

maian

Why is everyone making such a big deal out of his hair? It's already starting to gray in the picture. One could argue that it's just a bit shinier due to lighting, but this is not the case. In all the spots that Xigbar's hair is gray, Braig's hair is graying. It's subtle, and I definitely don't think it's something to think about at all.

In any case, this is really interesting. I was hoping Braig of all the apprentices would have a larger role in BBS, and it seems this is the case. Xigbar was one of my favorite Org members, and he looks just as good in this. And I'd love to see how he got those injuries. I'm still hoping there's some bad blood between him and Ven.

Frozura

LOL the 'red scarfed girl' was the fairy god mother....rofl.

And lissar why did you change your name ;o why does everyone change names around here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back