• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Easiest boss

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which Boss Heartless or other was the eaiest

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RandomNobody

I voted for Saix. Maybe that was because I expected him to be as hard as Organization 13 bosses in Kingdom hearts 2, but he went down quickly and easily.

State

Awards
I voted for Saix. Maybe that was because I expected him to be as hard as Organization 13 bosses in Kingdom hearts 2, but he went down quickly and easily.
On what mode did you defeated him? Did you also defeat Anti-Saix?

WwhiptailwW

Crimson Prankster. It wasn't ridiculously easy, but it was fun and once you realised that you needed to kill both of them within about 10 seconds of each other it was fairly simple.

Gram

Banned
Awards
the infernal engine.
saix was probly the funnist one listed.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Infernal Engine was pretty easy, it's extremely weak when you attack it's red rocket thing.
Saïx was pretty easy, too.
Anti-Saïx is kind of a bitch, though. :/

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
I heard from my friends that Leechgrave was challenging, but when I fought it, I defeated it with surprising ease.

Awards
lol I noticed you didn't put the dustflier up there.

The Leechgrave was so easy, as long as you had patience.

7thspade

Infernal Engine was ridiculessly easy.
All of Xion's forms were easy too, but I found the Infernal Engine to be simple.

Sacred X

Freshmeat
Infernal Engine was pretty easy, it's extremely weak when you attack it's red rocket thing.
Saïx was pretty easy, too.
Anti-Saïx is kind of a bitch, though. :/

And just what is the difference between Saix and Anti-Saix aside from the palette swipe? He's only Anti for less confusion if someone is actually playing as Saix. Same deal with Anti-Riku.

And clearly, Infernal Engine was the easiest in my opinion. Although, I may tie him with Xion's first form.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Phantom Tail is so stupidly easy if you just stock up on Level 5 Thundagas.

7thspade

Once you can do the mission where you escape from TWTNW (I think on Day 356) on mission mode, you automatically fight him instead of the regular Saix.

And to defeat the Dustflier, you need to dodge all of his attacks. If that helps lol.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
lol, why would ANYONE suggest Dustflier as the easiest boss of Days? xD
he's easily the hardest (i STILL haven't beat him =/ tips anyone?)
He's not hard. Just avoid getting hit. Have Level 5 Glide, for one thing. And Level 5 High Jump. Otherwise, just have Zero Gear with all Sight Units equipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back