• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What makes a special nobody "special"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
This thought's been bugging me the entire day, and I'm about to explode if I don't post this up.

So far, we know of 3 special nobodies: Roxas, Namine, and Xemnas. What's a trait that they all share? I'm theorizing that they're all unverse-nobody hybrids.

I'm going to work alongside GA's Unverse Theory since I like it. What it states is that Unverses are replicas of dark memories.

Based off that, 3 traits that an Unverse may share are:

1: Negative emotions/Replicated memories (Xemnas)
2: Nonexistence (Namine)
3: Spot-on ressemblance (Roxas)

---

I'll start of with Xemnas...which means I'll be tracing all the way back to MX.

MX could be a heart. Just a heart. Probably a heart of pure darkness.

Xehanort, when rearranged without the X, is "No Heart." That can also be interpreted as "Heartless." What are the heartless? Hearts.

No Heart = Heartless
Heartless = THE Heart
No Heart = THE Heart

Secondly, let's remember one of MX's lines:
Cross the wall between light and darkness, to my origin

Assuming MX originated from darkness, he'd be a heart made of darkness, yet his sense of self would still be untouched by the darkness due to its odd nature. Basically, this heart can't be corrupted (maybe because it is the corruption?).

I don't really think that the RoD can produce any bodies or souls, anyways.

Onto Xehanort. I'm thinking his creation is very similar to the creation of Rikunort (Ansem taking over Riku). Basically, MX (as a heart) takes over Terra's body+Soul. Except this time, something odd happens, and MASTER Xehanort loses his memories.

...Yeah, pardon the vagueness...

However, keep in mind that in "Sunset Horizons," "Memories of Xehanort" was a phrase that appeared. This either refers to Xehanort's memories before his mindwipe (meaning either he had preset memories or that his first memories were wiped, I prefer the former), or MASTER Xehanort's memories.

Also, this could show the importance of "Another X." Due to MX's nature in that he can become other people, his ultimate purpose may be to become "another person," or to take another identity.

OR

"X" in "Another X" could refer to the Body+Soul (or things with no existence). Thus, "Another X" could mean his purpose is to take control over another body+soul / something with no existence.

So, Xehanort = Supernatural heart known as MX + Terra's body and soul. When Xehanort became a heartless, he didn't actually become one due to MX's special effect, his heart just casted aside the body+soul. So, Xehanort's heartless is MX's heart with Xehanort's memories, since he retained them as an effect of MX.

Then how did Xemnas get his memories? You can't replicate memories...Unless you're making an Unverse.

Now, we know that Xehanort experienced anger and hate, probably through his conversion into a "heartless." Wouldn't that have created an Unverse somewhere, if the emotions were strong enough? This is where Xemnas comes in; I'm predicting that he's an unverse/nobody hybrid. Dunno how, but it could explain why he only remembers anger and hatred (when he has clearly shown the emotion of curiosity), and how Xehanort's got a second pair of memories.

Kinda ironic how Xemnas was the dullest member of the Organization, when he might've actually had real emotions.

---
Namine. Before I get to her, Lemme write down another theory.

Nobodies are born in Twilight Town, Unverses are born in Castle Oblivion.

Nobodies are made of bodies and souls, the former existing physically. When they leave the RoL, they head for the nearest accessible area in the RoN, which is TT (since Yen Sid's Tower is only accessible through TW).

Memories, however, have an abstract existence, and may be attracted to Castle Oblivion (for whatever reasons). This may include things that don't have a form of existence, such as Namine. Both memories and Namine aren't composed of hearts, bodies, or souls. Thus, they make their way to Castle Oblivion.

Bottom line: Namine may be an unverse in the sense that she is nothing.

---
Roxas. To be honest, I can't really hypothesize anything here since I can't work with what we've gotten so far...but I've got a theory on Ven nonetheless:

Ven is an artificial BwHoPL, and Vanitas is his Unverse.

We know that MX messed up his heart, and here's what I think is what he did: he installed a darkness filter into his heart. The problem is, Ven can still have negative emotions and memories, and when they get filtered out, Ven forgets those. What do they become? Vanitas, the darkness carved from Ven's heart, which is why he's got Riku's darkness suit. The more negative memories Ven erases, the more powerful Vanitas becomes, possibly why Ven wants to be killed/erased. Another quote from MX:

Already, that man is a monster infused with darkness. Use your power to defeat it, and correct my mistake!
(Assuming he's talking about Vanitas) This implies that:

1: Vanitas is darkness
2: The whole thing is MX's fault

And why would Vanitas work with (and come out of) MX? Vanitas is memories of darkness, and MX is a heart of darkness. It's like PB&J.

---

CnC, prease.

Last edited:
A

Audo

Nobodies are born in Twilight Town, Unverses are born in Castle Oblivion.
No. Nobodies are simply born in the In-between Realm. That includes: Yen Sid's Tower, Twilight Town, Castle Oblivion and TWTNW.

And personally, I don't like the idea much. I don't see why everyone is so quick to overcomplicate things. Adding Unversed to the reason why they are Special Nobodies is just opening up a big can of worms.

Lord_Marluxia

Website
www.marluxiasrose.deviantart.com
Nobodies are just NOBODIES ..... do U know what a nobody is? or what a heartless is? The unversed are extinct or at least hidding somewhere... theyre JUST SPECIAL NOBODIES? had u ever played days? Vexen himself thought that Xion was a special nobody .... and she wasnt a nobody at all = ( ... But c mon U cant just say that sora got unversed and thing... theyre special becuz the abilities they have... Roxas has no heart but still weilds a keyblade... NAMINE has powers over the keyblade warrior memories... and xemnas IS XEMNAS!

Nayru's Love

Awards
No. Nobodies are simply born in the In-between Realm. That includes: Yen Sid's Tower, Twilight Town, Castle Oblivion and TWTNW.
Well fuck. :/
And personally, I don't like the idea much. I don't see why everyone is so quick to overcomplicate things. Adding Unversed to the reason why they are Special Nobodies is just opening up a big can of worms.
Gotta find a way to explain the unexplainable; who knows, it might help exlain other unexplainables.

Nobodies are just NOBODIES ..... do U know what a nobody is? or what a heartless is? The unversed are extinct or at least hidding somewhere... theyre JUST SPECIAL NOBODIES? had u ever played days? Vexen himself thought that Xion was a special nobody .... and she wasnt a nobody at all = ( ... But c mon U cant just say that sora got unversed and thing... theyre special becuz the abilities they have... Roxas has no heart but still weilds a keyblade... NAMINE has powers over the keyblade warrior memories... and xemnas IS XEMNAS!
If a nobody is special, there's probably a reason behind it.

Lord_Marluxia

Website
THEYRE SPECIAL BCUZ THEY HAVE ABILITIES THAN NOBODIES USUALLY DONT HAVE! >_< HAVE U SEEN ANOTHER NOBODY THAT CAN WEILDS THE KEYBLADE? HAVE U SEEN ANOTHER NOBODY WITH POWER OVER SOMEONES MEMORIES? HAVE U SEEN ANOTHER NOBODY THAT CAN DO EVERYTHING HE WANTS WITH NOTHINGNESS? AND TURN ANOTHER NOBODIES INTO DUSKS?

Nayru's Love

Awards
So Roxas looks like Ven by chance, and Xehanort had a second pair of memories by chance.

You're bascially saying it's all a big coincidence.

A

Audo

Gotta find a way to explain the unexplainable; who knows, it might help exlain other unexplainables.
I don't see why there has to be more of an explanation than just the fact that they are.
It's kinda like LOST. The explanation of why they were never rescued is grounded in the fact that the Island is always moving. That's all you need to know. All that needs to be known is the fact that it is always moving. You don't need an explanation for why it's always moving, just that it is. Likewise, all you need to know is that these three are Special Nobodies.

That's how i feel about it anyway. I mean, the explanations will probably be relatively simple. Whatever the reason for Roxas looking like Ven will also, in part, explain Nami beyond the explanation we already have (which, again, is good enough for me, but apparently not for everyone else v.v). The explanation for Xehanort's existence is probably enough to explain Xemnas' special status. It doesn't have to be super complicated. Originally, Roxas and Nami were called special Nobodies because of their birth and the fact that they didnt have memories from their original selves. That could be all the reason we will ever need for why they are special.

Perhaps the "Ven Factor" has nothing to do with their special status.

Pratiko

Awards
They're Special because they're not normal.
Why they're not normal:
Roxas: Looks exactly like Ven and is said to have a Heart (which I doubt). Also, his birth process was different from other Nobodies.
Naminé: Because of her power over Sora, due to her born.
Xemnas: Because both, him and Ansem SoD keep memories from their former selves.
Why they have these could of course not be by chance, and Ven and MX certainly had something to do with it. You know, "Fate does not occur by chance" =/.
Correct me if I'm wrong =/

Also, you're kinda differing from Grace Assassin's theory on Roxas, since he said that Roxas could actually be Ven's Unversed, making him be born on CO.

Anyway, I think that unlocking CO's mysteries would really help to explain everything better, without having to do so many assumptions about everything.

You know that can't be a coincidence xd.

Last edited:
A

Audo

I was never claiming that it was a coincidence. All i said is the fact that Roxas looks like Ventus may have nothing to do with what makes Roxas a Special Nobody.

Nayru's Love

Awards
I don't see why there has to be more of an explanation than just the fact that they are.
It's kinda like LOST. The explanation of why they were never rescued is grounded in the fact that the Island is always moving. That's all you need to know. All that needs to be known is the fact that it is always moving. You don't need an explanation for why it's always moving, just that it is. Likewise, all you need to know is that these three are Special Nobodies.

That's how i feel about it anyway. I mean, the explanations will probably be relatively simple. Whatever the reason for Roxas looking like Ven will also, in part, explain Nami beyond the explanation we already have (which, again, is good enough for me, but apparently not for everyone else v.v). The explanation for Xehanort's existence is probably enough to explain Xemnas' special status. It doesn't have to be super complicated. Originally, Roxas and Nami were called special Nobodies because of their birth and the fact that they didnt have memories from their original selves. That could be all the reason we will ever need for why they are special.

Eh, some people like going into every nook and cranny. I can't say that KH has a set way to be enjoyed.

I NEVER SAID THAT ITS A COINCIDENCE .... BOTH XEHANORT AND VENTUS ARE COMMON HUMAN BEEING THAT GOT SEALED INSIDE SOMEONE ELSES BODY...
Even if that's what actually happened, that would make them special nobodies. Can nobodies have people sealed inside them during their creation? No. Otherwise, then it'd be by chance. but it wouldn't be, thus meaning that there was a reason to begin with.

If you don't like going into the details, don't berate those who do.

They're Special because they're not normal.
Which is why I'm thinking of changing the title. >_<

A

Audo

OK ENOUGH CLOSE THIS ... THIS KID IS KILLING MY BRAIN CELLS
Then leave the thread, no one is going to close it just because you don't have the mental capacity for a discussion.

Eh, some people like going into every nook and cranny. I can't say that KH has a set way to be enjoyed.
Not really what I was getting at.
I just think people shouldn't be surprised if, in reality, the explanations are a lot simpler than what the fans have dreamed up. I mean, you have to remember that they need to be able to tell these explanations in such a way in game. When we play BBS, we should know at the end, exactly how Ventus plays into Roxas' looks. Everything to understand that should be in BBS and nowhere else. Which means the explanation has to be something they can give in the actual game. Otherwise its just a cop out.

Pratiko

Awards
I was never claiming that it was a coincidence. All i said is the fact that Roxas looks like Ventus may have nothing to do with what makes Roxas a Special Nobody.
Still, it's too good to just ignore it. Hence Roxas crying in Days, which no other Nobody does... And he cried a lot <.<

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
ummmm no

roxas is special being the reason that his somebody is a wielder
namine is special being the reason that her somebody is a POH also being made from sora and being able to control memories.

xemnas is special being well you know =.=

anyway theres no need to make a theory and add that they are unversed, are you on crack?
i mean come on!!!

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
ummmm no

namine is special being the reason that her somebody is a POH also being made from sora and being able to control memories.

They're not special just because of their unique abilities, it's also because of their existence as nobodies.

anyway theres no need to make a theory and add that they are unversed, are you on crack?
i mean come on!!!

At least he's trying to make a decent theory. Don't be a dick; if you have nothing to add to the actual conversation don't post at all.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
ummmm no

Abilities =/= special.
Just because Naminé has power over memories doesn't make her special. It's because they're Somebodies were around the same time the Nobodies were in existence.

And no need to be a dick :v it's just a theory
EDIT: Holy wow, three minutes late. :|

Lord_Marluxia

Website
Then leave the thread, no one is going to close it just because you don't have the mental capacity for a discussion.

Not really what I was getting at.
I just think people shouldn't be surprised if, in reality, the explanations are a lot simpler than what the fans have dreamed up. I mean, you have to remember that they need to be able to tell these explanations in such a way in game. When we play BBS, we should know at the end, exactly how Ventus plays into Roxas' looks. Everything to understand that should be in BBS and nowhere else. Which means the explanation has to be something they can give in the actual game. Otherwise its just a cop out.

MENTAL CAPACITY MR? XDDD dont make me laugh ... If u havent noticed dear the only two that are here are you and me and that guy that just posted... and IF U HAVENT NOTICED the one whos not listening to all you and I say is him its worthless >_> AND IF I WANT I CAN BRING DOWN ALL THE THEORIES I WANT WE ALL HAVE THE SAME MENTAL CAPACITY >_<! so dont be COCKY OK?

A

Audo

MENTAL CAPACITY MR? XDDD dont make me laugh ... If u havent noticed dear the only two that are here are you and me and that guy that just posted... and IF U HAVENT NOTICED the one whos not listening to all you and I say is him its worthless >_> AND IF I WANT I CAN BRING DOWN ALL THE THEORIES I WANT WE ALL HAVE THE SAME MENTAL CAPACITY >_<! so dont be COCKY OK?
It wasn't me being cocky, it was me making a comment on you saying the discussion killed your brain cells.

Guilded.Raven

Ok, Great theory and all... But the whole "Unversed/Nobody" hybrids thing just kinda seems too complicated....

Kinda like you pulled it outa ur butt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back