• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Slight possiblity.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
I dunno man. How is Sora in Ven, and aren't Ven and Roxas two different people?

TerraFTW!

Dude thats because i actually showed me proof D:
Noobs just say hey dude they look alike yeah boi

I've seen people with 6 posts that post theories like your with even more proof than yours and still get flamed.

I really don't like Ven is Roxas shit. Seems to cliche and kinda obvious

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
Dude your post shows how off you are.
Yes Nomura said
"They are different people and we can tellt he difference between them"
But you have to read it in a different way than that.
If you read it with some logic the sentence clearly says.

"They are not the same people so to speak, they are different in some way"

Its like splitting a person up and having a light and dark side.
YES THEY ARE DIFFERENT.
BUT GUESS WHAT?
They are still the same person.

Addvix

im gonna stand by my theory that Sora's heart is inside Ven. It might even explain why the Keyblade chose him after Riku. What I wanna know is what Xemnas thought when he came to give Roxas his name. I mean he obviously remembered Aqua so I'd assume he remembered Ven.

Xemnas - "Fuckin hate this job. Always traveling. Never get to see the family." *looks at photo of Xemnas Jr. in wallet
Xemnas - "And all those douchebags at the Organization. Man those guys are lame. It's always 'lets become whole this!' 'let's become whole that!' Jeez, i swear one of these days I'm just gonna try and take over the whole world so I can shut those guys up. Cept for that one girl. She's kinda hot. Ugh. I need to get some more friends. I miss Aqua and Ven."
*Looks over and sees Roxas
Xemans - "Holy shit Ven!?"
Ven - "Terra? Wassup man! How ya been? You dye your hair dude?"
Xemnas - "Wait a minute. Half your clothes are different. You can't be Ven."
Ven - "Well actually I just came from Sears. They were having a sale fifty percent off all-"
Xemans - "Nope. You're not Ven. I'm positive. Now let me give you some stupid name with an X. I loves Xs"

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
And just because Nomura said we'd be able to tell the difference between Ven and Roxas doesn't mean they're the same person at all. He might've meant that we'll find out that they're no where close to being the same person.

Captain Garlock

And just because Nomura said we'd be able to tell the difference between Ven and Roxas doesn't mean they're the same person at all.

Im pretty sure they are the same person.
That would make there looks and overall connection to Sora void
He might've meant that we'll find out that they're no where close to being the same person.

Again read between those lines.
You can have two halves of the same person and have them be different.
Heck you can clone two people and have one half be different.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
And just because Nomura said we'd be able to tell the difference between Ven and Roxas doesn't mean they're the same person at all. He might've meant that we'll find out that they're no where close to being the same person.

Exactly, at this point it's 50/50 but no one can outright say that they're on in the same. Then again, it depends on how that said explanation is to be interpreted.

im gonna stand by my theory that Sora's heart is inside Ven. It might even explain why the Keyblade chose him after Riku.

Well the only real problem with that is Terra chose Riku, not Sora, not Ven but only Riku. Besides the fact that the KK was only received because Riku was weak at the very moment, we can't really say that Ven did or didn't have an influence on said choice or the keyblade chose based on its own 'feelings' or both.

Also, how could Sora's heart merge with Ven? Sora was whole during the BBS storyline, and merging his heart would require his body and soul to be merged with Ven. Which would just complicate the story and wouldn't make a lick of sense. At the most, hearts can hide within a persons body (Kairi being an example), but for the rest of their contents it's not exactly known and I'm highly doubtful a fusion of that kind can take place; even KH has its limits.

[EDIT]

Ven is Roxas's clone. How did I not see it before?

:\

Addvix

Ven came before Roxas!! Do you even read the interviews??

I didn't exactly expect a response to tell you the truth....I was just kidding....I think the whole idea is stupid...So yeah...hence the joke...

Exactly, at this point it's 50/50 but no one can outright say that they're on in the same. Then again, it depends on how that said explanation is to be interpreted.

Well the only real problem with that is Terra chose Riku, not Sora, not Ven but only Riku. Besides the fact that the KK was only received because Riku was weak at the very moment, we can't really say that Ven did or didn't have an influence on said choice or the keyblade chose based on its own 'feelings' or both.

Also, how could Sora's heart merge with Ven? Sora was whole during the BBS storyline, and merging his heart would require his body and soul to be merged with Ven. Which would just complicate the story and wouldn't make a lick of sense. At the most, hearts can hide within a persons body (Kairi being an example), but for the rest of their contents it's not exactly known and I'm highly doubtful a fusion of that kind can take place; even KH has its limits.

Well in terms of it not making any sense, if I remember correctly KH2's revealing that all you did was fight Xehanort's Heartless at the end of KH1 kind of turned shit upside down. If my theory had any weight to it, I'm sure more evidence would be put in BBS. And what I was getting at was that I know Terra chose Riku, but because Riku turned evil, Ven's pick was chosen, and that might have been Sora. Idk. If you want a straight answer ask Nomura. Then again he probably wouldn't give you one either.

Last edited:

Captain Garlock

Clear sarcasm.

But anyway.

Like i said we cant say hes not Roxas but we cant say he is.
I we go by looks he is indeed Roxas.
This goes back to my older theory of Ven being the innocent time and Roxas being his darker side.

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
I didn't exactly expect a response to tell you the truth....I was just kidding....I think the whole idea is stupid...So yeah...hence the joke...

I'm sorry I thought you were serious seeing as a lot of stuff being said in this thread doesn't make much sense.

Captain Garlock

aLots of stuff can affect that sentence.
How t was translated how he spoke how it was worded and stuff.
So when you see stuff from foreign interviews i know go litterial i think of all the possibilities.

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
I'm sorry, but there just isn't enough evidence to prove it, but there also isn't enough to disprove it either. We can't even be 50% sure.

Addvix

I'm sorry I thought you were serious seeing as a lot of stuff being said in this thread doesn't make much sense.

Haha good point. Next time I attempt any form of humor I'll remember that this is a place where people are trying to guess what the hell's going in Nomura's head

I'm sorry, but there just isn't enough evidence to prove it, but there also isn't enough to disprove it either. We can't even be 50% sure.

Well I think there's no doubt a pretty big connection, and the fact that not just their bodies but also their clothes have similarities conveys that too. Or maybe Roxas just saw Ven in Famitsu and liked the way he dressed.

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
Haha good point. Next time I attempt any form of humor I'll remember that this is a place where people are trying to guess what the hell's going in Nomura's head

I don't think Nomura knows what's going on in his own head half of the time.

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
Maybe he just gets his ideas from this forum

If that's true then the rest of the KH games won't make any sense:lol: And I understand what Reno is trying to say, but if they were the same person, that means Sora has to have some sort of strong connection with Ven and we probably would've learned about Ven long before BbS.

Addvix

If that's true then the rest of the KH games won't make any sense:lol:

I could see Nomura taking a crazy ass idea from here that makes no coherent sense with the previous games, and then just having mickey tell sora abuncha stuff like "Hey Sora, I never told you this cuz the subject never came up, but Xehanort's true form is a cybernetic panda that breathes fire. Just letting ya know."

EDIT:

What's with reno's obsession with blastoise?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back