• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Slight possiblity.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

aweomeness96

So that means Ven is inside Sora too?! This game needs to come out already.

dude what i think is that ven was "erased" by terra or aqua, but they wanted him to have a chance to live. and notice how its on DI so sora couldve been there, and they could sense sora has a strong enough heart to hold more than one, so vens heart was put inside soras. then that could result in roxas happening with the dark keyblade, and roxas not having any memory of being sora. *gasp* *gasp* whew that was alot!

HoUrGlAsS

Website
bloodx4xevur.deviantart.com
dude what i think is that ven was "erased" by terra or aqua, but they wanted him to have a chance to live. and notice how its on DI so sora couldve been there, and they could sense sora has a strong enough heart to hold more than one, so vens heart was put inside soras. then that could result in roxas happening with the dark keyblade, and roxas not having any memory of being sora. *gasp* *gasp* whew that was alot!
Dude,The reason why Roxas has no memory of being Sora is because Sora had a short time as a heartless.

Raiinu K.D.

Awards
Xemnas - "Fuckin hate this job. Always traveling. Never get to see the family." *looks at photo of Xemnas Jr. in wallet
Xemnas - "And all those douchebags at the Organization. Man those guys are lame. It's always 'lets become whole this!' 'let's become whole that!' Jeez, i swear one of these days I'm just gonna try and take over the whole world so I can shut those guys up. Cept for that one girl. She's kinda hot. Ugh. I need to get some more friends. I miss Aqua and Ven."
*Looks over and sees Roxas
Xemans - "Holy shit Ven!?"
Ven - "Terra? Wassup man! How ya been? You dye your hair dude?"
Xemnas - "Wait a minute. Half your clothes are different. You can't be Ven."
Ven - "Well actually I just came from Sears. They were having a sale fifty percent off all-"
Xemans - "Nope. You're not Ven. I'm positive. Now let me give you some stupid name with an X. I loves Xs"

Lol! xDD That was... great. It made my day.

Like everyone says (including Reno/Axel), Ven and Roxas being one in the same... is a possibility. But I can't wait until the truth is finally clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back