• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hopes for Days

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Foxec

Do you think that Days will be good or a bad game like CoM(in my opinion)
I think and hope that Days will be awesome because I have seen the videos on the Japanese site so fingers crossed.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Um, yeah. Reviews are generally positive. So, It's going to be a good game. Just like Chain of Memories was, despite what you may think.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
i think it will be the best installment in the series

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
I also purchased the game, and let me tell you, its very fun, but gets a little monotonous without any others to play with, but you eventually get over it

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Hahaha. I downloaded and emulated the game, but everything that I have played has been great.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
A flashcart is a flashcart, so yeah. Except Supercards sometimes have compatability issues.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
It was good. But got boring fast if you didn't know Japanese. It basically the same thing over and over again with little advances in plot until about 3/5 of the game.

Apollo

Silver Member
I like the idea a little bit better then I did at first. But I'm still kind of iffy towards the game.

KrossWinter

I think it'll trump CoM, personally. With the possibility to choose from all the Organization and six bonus characters, I feel secure in the thought it'll be good. I've already pre-ordered it anyway.

And I don't understand teck talk sometimes. How do you download it exactly?

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
there are six bonus characters? Riku, Mickey, Donald, Goofy, (Sora maybe, im not sure...), who else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back