• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora and Riku moving to the dark side?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nobody's_Nobody.

Okay maybe this has already been discussed but can someone maybe fill me in?

At the end of KHII how Sora and Riku are discussing the dark and light what is meant by this?

Riku was just saying about to go to the dark side because the light they had already conquered.Sora looked like he was agreeing with him

what is meant by this?

could this be the plot for KHIII?

im probably completely wrong, but I just found this interesting

A

Azrael

They wanted to be part of darkness since the light would be protected if they remained in the darkness, counteracting the evil in the darkness.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
When they said darkness they never meant darkness as in evil. They basically meant they would still remain good, but decided since there was no escape they would stay here and live out the rest of their days.

A

Azrael

When they said darkness they never meant darkness as in evil. They basically meant they would still remain good, but decided since there was no escape they would stay here and live out the rest of their days.

The game should had ended with Sora and Riku remaining in darkness.

Sparks

gone
Then Nomura would have an easier time coming up with Kh3. Now that Sora is home it ruins him trying to get back home.

A

Azrael

True. It would had made KHII more darker.

Fuck Nojima, I should had been KHII's scenario writer.

Laine

Formely keyblayedwielder
kh1 In Destiny Islands trying to get to lv100 by b
interesting question. i agree with Williamthewise.if you think about it riku has already been in the realm of darkness and he obviously did not mind. I think it was just to prove a point of how desperate they were to go back to the islands. It would have made a good kh3 game and then their could probably be a kh4.

Sparks

gone
I would like to be the characters design. Then I would make Kairi not an IDIOT and Riku darker and Sora less stupid.

Nobody's_Nobody.

So Riku meant to go to the dark side to defeat it?

like move directly to it instead of it coming to them?

for example the heartless come to all of the worlds and Sora defeats them, but instead Sora and Riku go to the dark side to defeat it instead of letting it come to them?

Nobody's_Nobody.

God kingdom hearts is confusing.. and with the release of the new games its just gonna get even more confusing. even though i dont get exactly all of it i still love it to bits

Nobody's_Nobody.

yeah i know what you mean.

after beating days, i just restarted KHII and i get it so much more. like why axel was angry at roxas and just more about org XIII in general.its so much more of a buzz to play now. still havnt beaten COM. i sorta started and stopped.but now that i have played more i probably should play it to get the games a bit more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back