• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

anyone find traverse town really

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
mysterious?I could probably roam around looking for some mysterious area for hours that never existed in the first place.I alway's thought there was this secret door somewhere...

sassysis10

I always tried to get inside the hat shop lol. I think because its night time there all the time that gives it a mysterious feel.

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
Well yeah. The mysterious voice that came from behind the counter at the hotel is what bugged me the most

Attemisc

I spent not just hours but days trying to find the 3rd district when I first played through Kingdom Hearts so many years ago when it first came out. That gizmo shop scared the crap out of me because it seemed like the heartless would never stop. T_T

Teiku 5

Something About, Baby, You and I...
Website
www.facebook.com
when i first played i was like 12, so i was having a heck of a time figuring out the layout. leon scared the crap outta me (even though i kicked his butt) and the randomness of the Guard Armor after u find the keyhole was surprising.

Axelmarmar

I love Traverse Town. My first profile had over 100 hours on it and like 70 of them must have been just in Traverse Town. It was so mysterious. I found myself trying to get my self up on a roof that I wasn't allowed on, swimming laps around Merlin's house, hell i even got that treasure on that beam of Merlin's house without using the yellow trinity.

Teiku 5

Something About, Baby, You and I...
Website
www.facebook.com
I love Traverse Town. My first profile had over 100 hours on it and like 70 of them must have been just in Traverse Town. It was so mysterious. I found myself trying to get my self up on a roof that I wasn't allowed on, swimming laps around Merlin's house, hell i even got that treasure on that beam of Merlin's house without using the yellow trinity.

swimming laps??? weird lol.

but thats pretty cool u got the treasure without the trinity. didnt know u could that.

Axelmarmar

It was hard but I was stubborn and determined to get it. After i got it I saw the yellow trinity and said: "oh....whoops."

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do
Yeah, it was pretty cool. I remember when I was fighting Opposite Armor on my 3rd KH play. I left the 2nd district to see what would happen. I was gonna go try and save and when I went to the 3rd, he popped up out of nowhere.

I also wanted to get in the Hat shop too lol.

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards

lol,i did the exact same thing.

pinkfloydrules

the door to the magician's hut thing puzzled me for the longest time.....
then i realized you had to use magic... :p

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Oh gosh, I love Traverse Town. ;__; It was REALLY mysterious and so neat. Hollow Bastion may be big and dark and nifty, but Traverse Town has soooooo much more mystery. :D

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
I think that the element that made it most mysterious is the fact that it always takes place at night

Laine

Formely keyblayedwielder
kh1 In Destiny Islands trying to get to lv100 by b
yeah it is really confusing at first but once you memorize the place it is pretty cool. I had the hardest time finding merlins house because it was in third district and i could not find third district.I cant believe that traverse town is not in kh 2.i agree with attemisc the gizmo shop was creepy and the heartless would never end

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I liked the hidden window on the rooftops of the Second District that took you to the area where Donald and Goofy jumped to fall on Sora.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back