• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Not much but some news on BBS!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

evil_levi94

I actually think this is some nice information, although it's scarce. It's nice to know they are recording. That means they could release it by either end of summer(unlikely..), fall or winter.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
While surfing the web I came across this it's not much but it is some uplifting knowing the game is in progress!
Square: Birth by Sleep & 3rd Birthday Development Status | PSPHyper
So how what happens after voice acting?

Usually bug testing. Considering that BBS is supposed to release this winter, it seems right on track, maybe a couple days early. But knowing S-E, I wouldn't get your hopes up.

this isnt much....

But it's still something.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Usually bug testing. Considering that BBS is supposed to release this winter, it seems right on track, maybe a couple days early. But knowing S-E, I wouldn't get your hopes up.

not really something very important, but i get what ur saying

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Not much, but it's a good find, nice to see them starting to record.

If we're lucky, it'll be released this winter. Nomura's trying to do it by the holidays, but SE has a lot on their plate.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Not much, but it's a good find, nice to see them starting to record.

If we're lucky, it'll be released this winter. Nomura's trying to do it by the holidays, but SE has a lot on their plate.

thats what they get for announcing things too early

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
A part of me likes the wait. It gives time for new to trickle out and for speculation.

evil_levi94

Too true. They just have to learn to live with it

I think it'd be better to wait a few extra months then to get a glitchy-filled game..

Like 358/2 Days, people got so heated, but it was probably for the better that they go back and fix things. Although the game seems to have a few dissappointing aspects, I think it may be because many of us who played it played it in japanese. I'm sure once everyone gets there hands on the english one they will learn to like it... it did get a 9/10 in some review. :lol:

But that's off topic.

The information is still very nice.

I just hope they don't delay it ... for the forums sake. @_@

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back