• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 title theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
the keyblade has not been proven fake
It has
and until it is i stay with my first theory and definitely think Kairi is a Keyblade welder.
You'll be wrong
Namine made Xion from Sora`s memories because her Ansem or Diz and Riku needed a spy in the O.13 wat u guys think?
No, Mickey and Riku were already doing that and Namine is quoted to say "I would like to meet her" in 358/2 days
well it play the game over again or look for the video he gave Kairi with flowers around it or u can watch this YouTube - Kairi Gets Her Keyblade
No need, it's not hers

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
@NightWing

Its not proven but implied.

She couldnt wield one before then all of a sudden she is filled with sora's memories and now she is abled to wield the keyblade.

That pretty much shows the keyblade is made out of memories.

oh and congrats on the lvl up keybladelegacy
Thank ya thank ya.

WilliamTheWise

Website
tell me how its been proven a fake show me where u found that out
Riku said it. What would he gain by lying to her and telling her it's fake.
One could say, maybe Riku is wrong. Well since Riku has held and used the real keyblade he would know the difference between the two almost as well as Sora.

Sheggy55555 cut it out please.

NightWing

Riku said it. What would he gain by lying to her and telling her it's fake.
One could say, maybe Riku is wrong. Well since Riku has held and used the real keyblade he would know the difference between the two almost as well as Sora.

Sheggy55555 cut it out please.

maybe he could tell the difference but then again maybe he just know how his keyblade is

WilliamTheWise

Website
He doesnt have a keyblade in days.
But he did have one in KH1.
rikukeyblade.jpg

maybe he could tell the difference but then again maybe he just know how his keyblade is
You mean Sora's.
He knew Roxas's keyblade was real.
Remember this line
"Why why do you have the Keyblade?"
This was after he has use Roxas's keyblade to defeat the heartless in TWTNW.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
Meaning he use it before and is familiar with it. And could tell the real from the fake.
So if he picked up Mickey's keyblade and its different from his KK would he call it fake.

EDIT:
It might have, how Riku got his keyblade is still yet to be determined
But we know its not obtained in days.

Last edited:

NightWing

yea but he just saw it he didnt pick it up and in the the with xion he didnt say hers was fake until after the fight so she was 2 easy to beat and someone with a keyblade shouldn't be so easy to beat so thats probity why he thought it was fake or when he saw her he knew she couldnt have one

NightWing

But he did have one in KH1.
rikukeyblade.jpg

You mean Sora's.
He knew Roxas's keyblade was real.
Remember this line
"Why why do you have the Keyblade?"
This was after he has use Roxas's keyblade to defeat the heartless in TWTNW.

but he didnt pick up roxas keyblade and he didnt say hers was fake until after the fight so it was either when he saw her face he knew she couldnt have one or she was really easy to beat and people with a keyblade shouldnt be easy to beat or someother reason but u cant say that becuz he didnt pick up roxas` keryblade but he picked up xion`s

sorry about the double post didnt mean it

NightWing

He fought Xion with the soul eater then knocked unconscious with a blow to the side.

yea i looked at the fight again and yea he his keyblade and said why do u have the keyblade but a few seconds later he called him sora so he knew why he had the keyblade it was probity a move to distract roxas for a second or 2 so riku could counter attack like he did

WilliamTheWise

Website
So if he picked up Mickey's keyblade and its different from his KK would he call it fake.
I doubt it.
yea but he just saw it he didnt pick it up
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYRXf5DDrn8
He had Roxas's keyblade in Deep dive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1b4AIDZnXo

so she was 2 easy to beat and someone with a keyblade shouldn't be so easy to beat
Sora lost to Leon in KH1 (Yes you can beat Leon in the game, but Sora faints even if you beat him) and at the start of KH2 he lost to a bunch of nobodies.
Strenght has nothing to do with a Keyblade being real or not

NightWing

I doubt it.

He had Roxas's keyblade in Deep dive.
YouTube - Roxas VS Riku The full fight (New)

Sora lost to Leon in KH1 (Yes you can beat Leon in the game, but Sora faints even if you beat him) and at the start of KH2 he lost to a bunch of nobodies.
Strenght has nothing to do with a Keyblade being real or not

yea i looked at the fight again and yea he his keyblade and said why do u have the keyblade but a few seconds later he called him sora so he knew why he had the keyblade it was probity a move to distract roxas for a second or 2 so riku could counter attack like he did

YouTube - Full Riku VS. Roxas Fight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back