• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Unbirth Observation!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I agree. I was just pointing it out. And since babies who are not born sleep in the womb, so do Unbirths? Not saying that they are babies, but it ties into the not being born thing.

Here is the conclusion I have come to. Babies sleep in the womb. We have no memories of being in the womb. We have no memories of being asleep.

See how being asleep and a babies time in the womb is similar? We have no memories of neither and we are not aware of anything.

So what if when someone looses all of their memories from their heart, they revert to an existence similar to both sleep and being in the womb. Thus they become an unbirth.

It all makes sense.

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne
So what if when someone looses all of their memories from their heart, they revert to an existence similar to both sleep and being in the womb. Thus they become an unbirth.

No, when somebody loses all of his memories his or heart will collapse, rendering them into a lifeless puppet. It's a good try though and it makes sense, but COM contradicts your conclusion.

Kaezan

So what if when someone loses all of their memories from their heart, they revert to an existence similar to both sleep and being in the womb. Thus they become an unbirth.

It all makes sense.

Aren't you assuming too much? I mean, it sounds really good but a sorta mehh feeling, imo

C

Crossroads

No, when somebody loses all of his memories his or heart will collapse, rendering them into a lifeless puppet. It's a good try though and it makes sense, but COM contradicts your conclusion.

Maybe the rest becomes an unbirth.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

Actually no one in COM lost their memories. Namine said she can't erase memories so no one lost all their memories. We have yet to see a person loose all their memories.

Aren't you assuming too much? I mean, it sounds really good but a sorta mehh feeling, imo

It's just the conclusion I have come to.

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Actually no one in COM lost their memories. Namine said she can't erase memories so no one lost all their memories. We have yet to see a person loose all their memories.

Remember before the Marluxia battle? He ordered Namine to erase all of Sora's memories and explained that doing so would cause his heart would collapse. Let me pull up an evidence:

Marluxia: You cannot win. Namine, erase Sora's memory.
Namine: But... if I do that...
Marluxia: Yes, Sora's heart will collapse.
Goofy: Sora's heart...
Donald: Collapse?!
Marluxia: I'd prefer him undamaged... but even a riven heart can be rebuilt
with time. Do it, Namine.
Namine: No. Sora forgave me even though I deceived him. I could never break his
heart, ever! I don't care what you do to me. I won't hurt Sora!
Marluxia: You'll pay...
Sora: Do what he says, Namine! I don't care! Erase my memory!
Goofy: Sora, what are you saying?
Sora: Who am I going to look after if I don't have you? So do it! Erase my
memories, break my heart... I'll still have my promise. I'll still
protect you!
Namine: Sora...
Sora: I don't need my memory to take on Marluxia.
Donald: Yeah! Even if Sora forgets, we won't!
Goofy: All we gotta to do is remember for him!
Sora: Yeah, with everyone else's memories, I can piece my own together again in
no time!
Marluxia: Ignorant fool. If Namine destroys your memory, you'll be naught but a
lifeless shell! Your heart will be unable to feel, to care! Just like
that pathetic imitation of Riku.

Quote:
Originally Posted by destinykh

Maybe the rest becomes an unbirth.

Ah, now this makes sense.

C

coolfresh1224

You put up a good 3 word conversation there :].

I feel that by the end of the day, we're all going to have bloody noses from these goddamn threads.

sorry i do this from my psp using my wifi but the computers are locked tight thus i do short answers to preserve memory

xjeezlouisx

I'll Hit You Harder Than Meth
Website
www.myspace.com
oh yeah now I remember only Namine can only control Sora's memories
so its impossible for anyone else to destroy/control someone elses memories because its rare for this to happen...
and what Memory Master is trying to say its common? but its not.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Remember before the Marluxia battle? He ordered Namine to erase all of Sora's memories and explained that doing so would cause his heart would collapse. Let me pull up an evidence:

Ah, now this makes sense.

But as you saw just moments later, Riku was not a lifeless shell. He jumped in to save Namine. Plus if you remember after you kill Marluxia, Namine says "I don't erase memories. I just take apart the links that connect them."

C

Crossroads

But as you saw just moments later, Riku was not a lifeless shell. He jumped in to save Namine. Plus if you remember after you kill Marluxia, Namine says "I don't erase memories. I just take apart the links that connect them."

Broken chains...things keep getting interesting.

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
But as you saw just moments later, Riku was not a lifeless shell. He jumped in to save Namine.

Hmm, you are right. I have to find someone to explain this to me.

Plus if you remember after you kill Marluxia, Namine says "I don't erase memories. I just take apart the links that connect them."

Apparently, erasing means severing all chains completely. The memories will be scattered, none will be accessible, but they will still be in his heart. The word erasing actually gives us the wrong impression.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back