• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Vexen, Zexion, and Marluxia revealed!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pern

Mewtwo The Wise
With Mewtwo in the Kingdom Hearts Universe
Yes I'm so happy I could cry. The way Zexion attack heartless is almost that same way that Vexen attacks. I thought Zexion's was suppose to absorb enemy attacks and fire it back at them, mabe that will be his limit. I'm so happy to see Vexen, Marluxia and Zexion on their.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
YAY! CAN'T WAIT! Oh, that big heartless in Halloween Town that like has crap like come out of its mouth is called the Demons Fortress.......I guess the creepy things dancing on its head are the demons >>; And then the green colored version of the Soldier is the Deseter that has been mentioned in scans!? I pictured it......cooler than that xD And then that heartless thats in Agrbah in the desert is supposed to be an antlion thing? I guess it makes sense when it goes in the ground.....

AND THE GAMEPLAY IS AWSOME FOR THOSE 3! I think its cool how Vexen doesn't have to touch his shield to control it :3

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I do like how Zexion's book flys away in the air-combo.

Xango99

those tiny green things in twilight town are creepy! lol..they look like little devil creatures running around roxas and xion
and the other video with the machine and demons dancing on its head is located in BEAST CASTLE and not halloween town. Why d people keep sayin halloween town, when the place is the bridge area outside beast castle...

Braixhim

Im happy too see Marluxia and Zexion. And who knows maybe one of Zexion's books has the ability to absorb attacks and throw them back. We haven't seen all of them.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I'm not surprised these three were revealed, I was expecting it. Now all there's left is Xemnas, Saix and Roxas. Roxas will be last, I'm guessing. That's stupid how Zexion attacks with his book IMO.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
The Saix-like scythe kind of gives me an idea. I think each Organization member can get a "gear" from the others and use it on their weapon. So Xaldin's "wind gear" would transform Roxas' Keyblade, but could also be equipped to Marluxia's Scythe or Larxene's Kunai.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
The Saix-like scythe kind of gives me an idea. I think each Organization member can get a "gear" from the others and use it on their weapon. So Xaldin's "wind gear" would transform Roxas' Keyblade, but could also be equipped to Marluxia's Scythe or Larxene's Kunai.

That's very probable.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
BTW, the characters page is finally loading with the new poses for the members.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
It wasn't loading before? It's been working for me since last night.
It wasn't for me this morning or last night. Same with Vice.

Are those videos in the System section new? The ones with Roxas fighting all sorts of boss battles against Heartless? They seem new to me...

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
The goobers dancing on top of that one Heartless in Halloween Town are scary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back