• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Could Roxas ever be taken out of Sora?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

G'nightToMr.Sora

Well I'm writing a fanfiction of Axel.
And I was wondering if Roxas could ever be taken out of Sora and be made into a whole different being. Like another person enirley. Or is he already? I get confused with this. Which is why I'm just asking.

Roxas is Sora's nobody, correct?
So he should be able to live in his own body right? And not in Sora?
AHH I dont know D:

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Roxas is Sora's nobody, correct?
So he should be able to live in his own body right? And not in Sora?
AHH I dont know D:

Roxas's "own body" - Sora's Body with the sense of self left behind when his Heart left it to become a HEartless.

Roxas could only be his own being if he gets his own Heart, and Sora gets back a Body and Soul of his own. Seeing how even if we say the first condition is possibly met, the second one is highly unlikely, so that leaves us with Sora and Roxas that are destined to be drawn together since they need each other to be whole.

As for being taken out of Sora completely, Axel was trying to do just that in KH2, so it's probably not impossible. Makes sense that if Sora created a Nobody once, he'd be able to do it again, and Roxas being the Nobody persona already established for him, he'd probably materialize again.

Another option I personally find favorable is that the Roxas persona takes over and becomes the dominant personality and awareness for the whole being which is the Body, Soul and Heart of Sora, but with both Sora and Roxas existing within it.

G'nightToMr.Sora

Thanks though c:

As for being taken out of Sora, Axel was trying to do just that in KH2, so it's probably not impossible. Makes sense that if Sora created a Nobody once, he'd be able to do it again, and Roxas being the Nobody persona already established for him, he'd probably materialize again.

What do you mean by "materialize"?

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
1) I edited that post like hell, go over it again, it might help you.
2) don't double post (namely, post twice or more in a row without anyone else posting between your messages). That's what the 'edit' button is for.
3) materialize = Sora'd become a Heartless again, leaving Roxas to materialize as his Nobody using his Body and Soul.

Muse

you look atrocious
Unless Sora became a Heartless again and Roxas re-materialized as his Nobody, then no. That being said, Roxas wouldn't be able to function as his own separate being unless he had a heart of his own, and his heart is Sora, so that wouldn't really work out.

If it's a fanfiction you're writing, then you don't really have to follow canon. :/ Depending on how accurate you actually want to make it. I've seen some fanfics that have just taken the characters and thrown them in modern day without any relation to their Kingdom Hearts counterparts aside from appearances.

G'nightToMr.Sora

Unless Sora became a Heartless again and Roxas re-materialized as his Nobody, then no. That being said, Roxas wouldn't be able to function as his own separate being unless he had a heart of his own, and his heart is Sora, so that wouldn't really work out.

Could Sora ever stay as a heartless?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back