• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xion's Connection

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dreamless

Website
www.khguides.com
So, Kairi's heart goes into Sora; Naminé is created. Sora loses his heart; Roxas is created. But, when Sora releases his and Kairi's heart, what if Kairi's heart became "attached" to Sora's body somehow? Do you think that two Nobodies were created? Kairi's heart - Sora's body; Xion has traits of the opposite: Kairi's appearance, Sora's ability to wield the Keyblade. Just some speculation.

Apollo

Silver Member
So, Kairi's heart goes into Sora; Naminé is created. Sora loses his heart; Roxas is created. But, when Sora releases his and Kairi's heart, what if Kairi's heart became "attached" to Sora's body somehow? Do you think that two Nobodies were created? Kairi's heart - Sora's body; Xion has traits of the opposite: Kairi's appearance, Sora's ability to wield the Keyblade. Just some speculation.

I don't think that makes sense. Wasn't Namine created when Kairi's heart left Sora's body. That's why she can control his memory.

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
So, Kairi's heart goes into Sora; Naminé is created.
Well some believe, some also believe it happened when sora attacked him self with the heart unlocker at hollow basiton...

Sora loses his heart; Roxas is created.
Alright

But, when Sora releases his and Kairi's heart, what if Kairi's heart became "attached" to Sora's body somehow? Do you think that two Nobodies were created? Kairi's heart - Sora's body; Xion has traits of the opposite: Kairi's appearance, Sora's ability to wield the Keyblade. Just some speculation.

i do believe that xion and namine are both sora's and kairi's nobodies. reason being that kairi heart was released form sora's body. that would be why namine can alter sora memories and the people connected to him. And it would explain why xion can wield the keyblade and why she looks like kairi... so maybe

Apollo

Silver Member
i do believe that xion and namine are both sora's and kairi's nobodies. reason being that kairi heart was released form sora's body. that would be why namine can alter sora memories and the people connected to him. And it would explain why xion can wield the keyblade and why she looks like kairi... so maybe

You didn't really explain much of anything.

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com

You didn't really explain much of anything.

i kno....
i dont really have a big theory about it yet but me personally i think that xion is both kairi's and sora's nobodies, like namine. it would explain alot except things like how can 1 person have 2 and 3 nobidies?

A

Audo

Naminé wasn't created when Kairi's heart went into Sora's body, she was created when both Kairi's heart, and Sora's heart, left Sora's body.

final sentient

here is what I think. xion and namine were created at HB, roxas is still a mystery to me because of ven. maybe kairi's heart had a sronger influence on the appearence of both nobodies since her heart is pure light or something.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
here is what I think. xion and namine were created at HB, roxas is still a mystery to me because of ven. maybe kairi's heart had a sronger influence on the appearence of both nobodies since her heart is pure light or something.

How would that work, since Nobodies have no ties to the light?

Roxas was made at HB, that's fact. Naminé was made at the same time as Roxas. That's fact. We don't know about Xion.

final sentient

I just had another thought... maybe roxas has nothing to do with sora until the end of days or begining of kh2. xion must have given somthing or he must have taken something from her that made him have sora's traits (personality, memory, etc.) i think i'm over reacting a little but oh well

ok ...I thought about this and I think I'm trying to point out that xion has two different memories, that of sora and kairi, maybe in the end they separate as xion fades or something and roxas gets the memories of sora and I'll just say that kairi's gose to riku and maybe that brings out the way to dawn keyblade, giving another reason why kairi can weild it. Perhaps roxas having sora's memories convinces riku that he now needs roxas ,instead of xion, to revive sora. so there you have it, any thought on it.

Last edited:
B

Blade5468

Oh shit, I just realized something really obvious while reading this. Is there anything close to a possibility that when Kairi's heart err.... 'Fused' with sora, that since it left her body that created Xion then and there?
Which then again fuels the namine is half half roxas is sora and xion is kairi theory.
However, I doubt you ppl never noticed this so anyone care to explain to me why everything I just said was phail?

Apollo

Silver Member
Oh shit, I just realized something really obvious while reading this. Is there anything close to a possibility that when Kairi's heart err.... 'Fused' with sora, that since it left her body that created Xion then and there?
Which then again fuels the namine is half half roxas is sora and xion is kairi theory.
However, I doubt you ppl never noticed this so anyone care to explain to me why everything I just said was phail?

Because it has no proof to back it.

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
I just had another thought... maybe roxas has nothing to do with sora until the end of days or begining of kh2. xion must have given somthing or he must have taken something from her that made him have sora's traits (personality, memory, etc.) i think i'm over reacting a little but oh well

ya, jus a little over the top. as said b4 roxas and namine both born at HB from sora committing harikiri.

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
Whatever happened to a nobody being created when someone loses their heart?

kairi is a PoH meaning w/ no darkness in her heart means no heartless thus no nobody. doesnt make it impossible (since namine and roxas are weird nobodies also) but highly improbable.

^^and wat crimson soul said.

B

Blade5468

That still wouldn't explain why Xion can weild a keyblade. Kairi can't so why should her nobody be able to.

Meh, I suppose you're right. Although I can't say anything to my defense without completely changing what I said, I still don't want to accept the fact that it's impossible.
Odds are it wont happen, but I'm just saying it might be possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back