• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra, Ven, Aqua = Axel, Roxas, and Xion?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mesact

Somewere between existence and non-existence
Anyone else think that there may be the slightest possible association between the 2 groups? Like because Ven and Terra were best friends and so are Axel and Roxas and axel stated that Roxas made him feel like he had a heart? Sorta signifying that their previous selves were best friends as well? :35:

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Anyone else think that there may be the slightest possible association between the 2 groups?
The only connection I can see is that their both trios
Sorta signifying that their previous selves were best friends as well?
Not really. As far as we know Axel's other never met Sora.
Also Mesact don't double post.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
i do not see anything, other that they are trios. i was hoping axel and roxas to stay a duo though...

Papou

No. There's not really anything to suggest that Terra and Axel could be connected. Xion is probably related to Kairi. And I think Aqua is the one of TAV not related to SRK.

Axel-Roxas-Xion doesn't seem as strong a trio as SRK, much less TAV.

mesact

Well like, the game seems based off of "groups", think about the previously stated SRK and TAV trios, but the fact that they are bringing in a trio of nobodies that are based off of real people should sort of signify something, if not the TAV trio then maybe the SRK....Or i could be dillusional but i'd like to choose one of the above :D

Papou

Well like, the game seems based off of "groups", think about the previously stated SRK and TAV trios, but the fact that they are bringing in a trio of nobodies that are based off of real people should sort of signify something, if not the TAV trio then maybe the SRK....Or i could be dillusional but i'd like to choose one of the above :D

Yes, one of the main themes is friendship and trios tend to work well. Axel isn't similar to Terra or Riku. Aqua isn't similar to Kairi or Xion. Ven-Sora-Roxas is what ties them all together.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
i think only roxas and ven (of course) though the personality of terra doesnt match axel's or xions. and same for aqua

Zesty

The Darkness Flame
Inside the Darkness, just under the light
Website
www.myspace.com
It seems to me, though that Riku and Terra are similar....but you never know i don't think they need to have the same type of personalities...cuz Xemnas doesnt really match ansem like at all >.>
unless ive got the whole Ansem = Xemnas thing wrong

No, the only similarities that Riku and Terra have is that they both used darkness for their self-claimed purpose to "help there friends" (Riku meaning Kairi as he was pissed with Sora and Terra probably meaning Ventus) and that Terra originally had Riku in mind as the Keybearer.

XIV-Lawliettre

I live in Castle Oblivion like any other nobody bu
you wanna know how do I connect them? (you probably do) ;3

Terra=Rikku Why? Simply because they both lost a friend and they were both very mature in that silent way, as you can say later on Terra becomes more sensitive to Ven as Rikku Becomes more sensitive to Sora

Ven=Roxas Why? because they are both super hawt! and because other than they look exactly alike they both seem to be vanquished in some sort of tragic event as happens with roxas at the mansion.

Aqua=asdflol Why? Because she is so neutral that girl doesnt even talk or express feelings lol is like a frigging robot! she should be more related to namine though they are both very quite "it seems" and they both carry the same hairstyle

A

Azrael

Anyone else think that there may be the slightest possible association between the 2 groups? Like because Ven and Terra were best friends and so are Axel and Roxas and axel stated that Roxas made him feel like he had a heart? Sorta signifying that their previous selves were best friends as well? :35:

No. Axel is NOT Terra.

If anything Xemnas is more connected to Terra than Axel will ever be.

Xion and Roxas' connections to Aqua and Ven are a bit more complex and iffy.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
you wanna know how do I connect them? (you probably do) ;3

Terra=Rikku Why? Simply because they both lost a friend and they were both very mature in that silent way, as you can say later on Terra becomes more sensitive to Ven as Rikku Becomes more sensitive to Sora

Ven=Roxas Why? because they are both super hawt! and because other than they look exactly alike they both seem to be vanquished in some sort of tragic event as happens with roxas at the mansion.

Aqua=asdflol Why? Because she is so neutral that girl doesnt even talk or express feelings lol is like a frigging robot! she should be more related to namine though they are both very quite "it seems" and they both carry the same hairstyle

aqua? we have yet to see her personality. all we seen is that she denied terra from beng corrupt by darkness and she was conforting ven. nothing much

Zesty

The Darkness Flame
Inside the Darkness, just under the light
Website
www.myspace.com
sorta sounds like a big connection if you ask me (the "i have you in mind" thing) lol but ah well

connections and similarities are two different things. There is a big similarity between all three groups that doesn't necessarily mean they're connected

Axel - Roxas
Riku - Sora
Terra - Ventus

all best friends, however Axel has no connections that we know of (since Axel has been confirmed to not be Riku's nobody [I believe]) to Riku other than that he give Namine to him at the beginning of KH2, nor is there any reason to believe he has connections to Terra.

mesact

Why must they have an ulterior motive to be friends?
Can't they just be?

lol makes the story seem cooler in there is something behind the reason that fate has made 3 trios that each have people in them that represent each other....

And i think Kairi = Xion because Y does Xion all of a sudden go missing from the 13? and no one knows the origins of kairi....and they look the same >.> and idk bout kairi to aqua yet...thats till a mystery but i would enjoy it :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back